[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/, my girlfriend of a month now (though we were talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Hey, /adv/, my girlfriend of a month now (though we were talking for eight because distance made it difficult) is super angry at me.

The reason is because she found out I was talking to other girls in the time before we started dating, and she found out I sexted them at one point. If you have any other questions, please ask.

Am I a cheating asshole or no? What do I do to "gain her trust back?"
>>
>>17239970
This is either bait or you're a future cuckold.

Talking to other girls and even sexting one before you guys started dating isn't cheating. It's reasonable for her to be jealous and annoyed as a result, but you shouldn't have to do anything to "earn her trust back", this is her problem.
>>
>>17239993
It's not bait, but I had told her that I was planning on dating her at the point that these things happened, it was just that I wanted to wait until we saw each other in person again. Not only that, but she's been cheated on before, so it's a little bit of that insecurity showing.
>>
Bump. She's currently sleeping, so I'd like to know if there's anything I should do before she wakes up.
>>
She has to get over it, sometimes in new relationships girls can be stupid. Similar shit happened to me.

Send her flowers.
>>
File: 1463438768053.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1463438768053.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>17240213
If you haven't said sorry by now then you should. It's up to her now wether you two stay together.

In any case, why'd you go sexting those other girls when you told the gf you were going to date her? Sounds to me like you're not telling us everything op.
>>
>>17240213
Dump her insecure ass is what you should do
>>
>>17240236
I hadn't told her I was going to date her until a few weeks after that, then I never did it again. I recently told her about it because I felt she deserved to know.
>>
File: 1461979510052.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1461979510052.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>17240240
>I recently told her about it because I felt she deserved to know.

You brought this upon yourself then. Forget what I said here >>17240236

Let her be, don't bring it up anymore.
>>
>>17240244
What if she asks questions?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.