[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do with myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (18KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
18KB, 320x212px
>21 years old, NEET for 3 years now
>literally sit on 4chan/Youtube/Reddit for entire day
>mild Aspergers but handsome enough, normal height/dick, no physical problems
>have GED
>have grandma who is sort of saying she'll pay for my university, but she's a control freak and wants me to go to certain places etc...

I feel like I should go into Physics, but only because it seems like it would be infinitely interesting. It seems like it matters. I get weird thought about going into the military and trying out for special forces to test myself physically and feel like i'm in control and all of this sort of stuff, but that seems like a silly pipe-dream.

I can't be a NEET anymore. I'm 21. I can't play the kid who's taking time off before school anymore. I had my three years to sit around and not do anything worthwhile. I feel like I'm going insane. I don't want to be this guy that doesn't do anything and just wastes his life sitting around, being indecisive about everything. Three years gone, where I really didn't do anything worth mentioning. I'm lonely. I don't have any friends. I want to be in a relationship. I want something going on in my life. I can get about $4,000 together if I sell my things. That's all of my assets.

I keep thinking about moving out of my mothers house and going to another state to a "good" community college that has a good transfer program into a decent university.

I just can't make up my mind. What should I do?
>>
Your idea about moving out to go to school is a good way to address your NEET problem. But it could be hell on your Aspergers. You know yourself. Would you be comfortable being surrounded by a population of 100% strangers?
>>
I love how you mention "normal height/dick"
You could just take the ASVAB and see how you do, maybe pick something and go from there.
>>
>>17236093
this is something good to think about

but dude, if you think about it and it doesn't severely bother you, go do it. take a chance.
>>
>>17236093
>Would you be comfortable being surrounded by a population of 100% strangers?

I know, but what choice do I have? I can't stay locked up forever and be a happy, fulfilled person. I was even considering the military just so I didn't have to make any decisions, but what a shitty deal that is. I don't want to do something like that. I want to have a life. I don't want to do this anymore.

I want a real life. I want to eventually have a wife and children. I don't want to be this. I want friends. I want to have something that people respect me for. I want something going on with my life. I don't want to be a waste.
>>
>>17236111
OP, go do it dude. You got this. Do your research, sell what you gotta sell, and go. It'll be hard, but it will be worth it.
>>
>>17236130
There are problems with this.

I don't have a job. Landlords don't want people who don't have 6-18 months of current work. Maybe if I went to one of those community colleges that have dorms, I could negate that entire problem, but then I need the money to pay for all of this, and I'll have to somehow explain to my grandma that I want to move out and go to a community college that has dorms. She just wouldn't buy it. She wants me to go to Grove City College, one of the most conservative religious schools in the country. This is why asking her to pay really doesn't work.
>>
I'm going to be honest dude, unless you're 110% motivated for a particular special operations position in the military, you're just going to fail. There was a Combat Controller (Air Force Spec Ops) at my recruiting station and I was talking to him before I enlisted. There was a 95% fail rate in his class. He was 6'3 200 pounds of muscle.
>>
>>17236153
Then work up to it. You might have to stay in your town for a year or whatever and work at a shitty job, but you'll be working towards something, and that's better than what you have now.

You're in a shit situation, OP, and I don't mean to seem like I'm downplaying it— but you can handle it if you try.
>>
>>17236080
was in your same position OP. I'm at work so I can't type anything long, but I'm about to join the Army and that will not only be a good paying job, it will give you a good place to start the rest of your adult life from. Look into it.
>>
>>17236080
your aspergers is a permanent disqualification from the military unless you get a waiver or it isn't diagnosed.

go to community college and then transfer to a good university and from there join the intelligence community.
>>
Easy, just kill a hobo or someone else who isn't important. Then you plead guilty and get sent to prison, you will get ripped and make new friends w/ bemifits I might add. Free meals and they pay money just to keep you alive. Way more free time to do whatever you want. You're petty much set up for life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.