[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl flaked and messaged to meet up after 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1458592543838.jpg (62KB, 566x626px) Image search: [Google]
1458592543838.jpg
62KB, 566x626px
>Been friends with a girl for 3 years, she's pretty cool
>Ask her out for brunch, it's nice
>Invites me to random event she's hosting once
>introduces me to her parents
>Seems good and all but she actually appears a little disinterested.. barely responds to my texts. Always just the night before Or maybe it's an act.
>Say we should hang out saturday
>"I might not be able to, I'll let you know tomorrow though ;)"

>Never fucking responds

>two days later just says "Maybe I'm late... anytime after 9:30 is good"

PS: she might be muslim and after 9:30 might be a ramadan thing. But she drinks and parties too..

Is it worth it? Should I go out with her ? She fucking pissed me off to be honest. I actually liked her but I find that's kind of juvenile how she treated me. We're 22.
>>
>>17235294
>>Been friends with a girl for 3 years,

Stopped reading there.

You're a cuck. Stop being a cuck.
>>
>>17235294
Nope. Blow her off this time and wait till for her to ask you again.
>>
>>17235294
>PS: she might be muslim
Drop it like it's hot
>>
>>17235297
I wasn't into her/friendzoned. I just took an interest in her after 3 years and took interest. The point was I thought she was above this behaviour.

Learn to read cunt.

>>17235298
>women
>asking twice

We both know she won't do that. I really just want to fuck her or something. I just broke up with my first GF and I'm kind of desperate right now.
>>
>>17235313
But what if she drops the tower I'm sitting in first?
>>
>>17235319
Dude, honestly she don't care about you like that, otherwise she woulda hopped on that offer you made to her the second you asked her. At this point your best bet is to hang out with her, get really drunk, make a move and see what happens. That's what I did, got a handful of my friends booty, but she said she didn't remember the next morning. It's ok, I did ;)
>>
You're her last option that she leads on in case plans with chad fall through.
>>
>>17235344
I feel she could have been seeing someone else, stopped, and wants to try again? Best case scenario

>getting girls drunk to do stuff with them
>in 2016

Bruv it's such a legal risk to do that I don't even touch girls if they're more than buzzed.
>>
>>17235351
Should I just say nothing?

Or like (translated... not intended to be an English conversation)

"Well I'm not feeling much motivation from your part.. I think I'll just let it go."

But it does seem pretty beta just reading that.
>>
>>17235344
This. She's probably just wanting to hang out with you as a friend. If you have nothing better to do, you should say yes and then get drunk. If she's Muslim, then that may be a little bit more difficult, but whatever. Be honest. The longer you wait, the more likely it is she'll be less open to your true feelings or whatever.
>>
>>17235353
>Confirmed for not being a "bad boy"
You've indirectly found the answer to why she don't like you.
>>
>>17235358
>If she's a muslim

She drinks and parties a lot more than me. She drinks A LOT from what I can tell.

And how do I go about figuring all this out without feeling like I've left this open ended and not losing my pride?
>>
>>17235376
You're looking into this way to much. Just party with her, be a little bit more flirty, watch how she responds, if good, have more drinks and continue. If bad, say bye bye because If she's buzzed and she's still not in to you you're finished and you need to move on immediately.
>>
>>17235387
Alright. I'll say "I wouldn't mind going out for drinks or something"

If she gives me a ramadan schpeel I can make an excuse.. also.. I just have nothing better to do and it would just be nice to pass the time with someone at this point.

I've gone kinda nuts, because just in one month uni ended, my ex-gf moved away, my friends all left, and I got a SUPER boring 40 hr week job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.