[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs are overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (187KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 600x419px
So I've taken oxycodone before and it was alright I guess. But these past few days I've been taking hydrocodone multiple times a day, and yes I feel euphoric but not near as much as what you see some people as when they're high. Are they acting it out or can I just not see myself? Because in all honesty this really sucks if this is as high as I can I get. People compare it to heroine but if that's the case then heroine must suck too. Am I not taking a high enough dosage to get full effects or are drugs really just overrated? Same with weed, I've been high, I've just never been able to be extremely high. And when I was supposed to be extremely high it wasn't really that great. Am I doing something wrong?
>>
stop doing pills and do real drugs (acid, mxe, coke)

opiates high is just a very comfy bliss
>>
File: IMG_20160412_011948072.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_011948072.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17233650
do heroin. It will surely improve your quality of life.
>>
>does shitty pills
>HURR ALL DRUGS SUCK
>>
>>17233676
That's why I came here to ask the question. I didn't want to assume that all drugs suck
>>
Maybe it's just you being busy what rate of fucked-upness you have achieved the whole fucking time. Don't be that person and chill the fuck down. You're just afraid of losing control and thats completely fine but don't put it in the drugs, it's you (or shit pills).
>>
do shrooms they are fun
>>
>>17233691
Well, maybe you are not very responsive to opiates or something, try meth or coke and see if you like it.
In my 'drugs' phase I enjoyed psychedelics the most
>>
>>17233694
I am chill. I was just expecting more based off of what I've witnessed from other people
>>
>>17233716
Other people do tend to be a bit too excited and treat any drug as kind of ecstasy or something. Ruined a shroom trip for me once. What's the setting you were in while taking your stuff?
>>
>>17233731
Just chillin in bed. On my phone
>>
do you get good opiates when you have your tonsils removed as an adult?
>>
>>17233770
Surgeon only gave me tramadol, nowhere near as good as oxy / morphine / codeine I've had before.
>>
>>17233770
When I got my wisdom teeth out they gave me hydrocodone with acetaminophen
>>
File: weird.jpg (84KB, 540x474px) Image search: [Google]
weird.jpg
84KB, 540x474px
I never got the euphoric high that other people seem to get- not even from alcohol. I'd have all the physical symptoms of being drunk- slurred speech, double vision, stumbling gait- but didn't feel any happier. And, oh God, the killer hangovers I used to get!

So I just don't bother with drugs or alcohol. There are a lot of things in life that make me happy, but drugs aren't one of them.
>>
>>17233777
>>17233790
i'm already on prescription nsaid's. I'm hoping they'd give something with some pep that wouldn't interfere with them.
>>
>>17233770
Got my tonsils removed a few years ago, got liquid roxicet.
>>
Fuck guys... Forget what I said before... I just upped my dosage. I finally got what I wanted now XD
>>
>>17233903
loool how much?
>>
>>17233934
I don't even remember
>>
>>17234013
lol oh well
dont get too attached to them tho, theres safer, better drugs out there (psychedelics)
>>
anyone got experience with wellbutrin?

I told my doc I lack motivation, am always fatigued, and can't stay focused with a side of ED.
>>
>>17234029
Okay well I'll just finish up this bottle and then I'll move on the better things haha
>>
>>17234037

yeah, it offsets the fatigue I get from Effexor

I am more focused in whatever task I'm doing for sure, although my motivation is not nearly as improved (is a bit though.)
>>
>>17234072
That's good to hear. I'm really unfocused and on the verge of losing my job due to my own lack of effort. So, I'm really hoping this will help me turn around and actually get some work done.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.