[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over a straight friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
I'm completely and totally in love with him. I've never felt this kind of connection with anyone before. We've gotten pretty close, and based on our interactions, I feel he thinks more of me than just a random friend. I have my suspicions about whether he's actually straight, but it doesn't matter. For all intents and purposes, he's straight and unavailable. I don't have any illusions that we would live happily ever after, etc. I'm not even out. I'm not trying to seduce him or "convert" him. But I can't stop thinking about him. Constantly. Talking or being with him is such a high. But the rest of the time is just pain and hurt. I want to get over him. Not sure if there's an easy solution, but I don't have anyone to talk to about this.
>>
>>17230157
> Not sure if there's an easy solution
There isn't.
You've just got to do what you can, to get through this.

Is your friend the type of guy, who would still care for you, even if you told him how you feel?
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He's a really good guy. But I don't know if I want to dump this on him? What good will it do? Just make it difficult/awkward for him?
>>
>>17230205
> Just make it difficult/awkward for him?
Probably, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. If he's really your friend, it won't matter.

I remember this guy, back in high school. He had a major crush on me, which he told me, but we didn't let that get between us. It helped him a lot, getting it off his chest.
>>
>>17230157
"Hey, dude. So I was reading this thing on the internet about a guy that told a friend he was gay and the friend flipped his shit and putted him to the rest of the world, even his parents."

"Wow. That's cold. Why would someone try to hurt someone they considered a friend like that?"

"I was hoping you'd say that. I have something to tell you..."

The worst part will be that flip-floppy feeling in your stomach as you're about to tell him. Get it over with and you'll feel great.
>>
>>17230469
Absolute madman.

I will use this phrase to ask girls out.
+1 internet
>>
>>17230469
friend flipped his shit and *outted*
>>
>>17230157
HUE HUE HUE
Hes straight. You are a faggot. He probably thinks of you as a brother and is going to be repulsed to hear about your romantic feelings.
Honestly Id abandon anyone who told me this. Even if it was a girl things would never be the same between us because I know that the way I treat her would cause her to long for me.
>>
>>17230469
And just for fun:

>...flipped his shit and putted him to the rest of the world, even his parents."

"Ugh. Good. Fucking fags. Serves him right."

"Haha, yeah. Fuckin' fags."

Never bring it up again and burn with shame for loving someone who would so fundamentally hate who and what you are.
>>
>>17230545

Yeah, I'd rather not tell him. I can't see any benefit in it. At best, he takes it well but doesn't feel the same. Even if we go on as before, I'm still in love but also looking like an idiot now. At worst, he freaks out, our friendship is over, and I have to basically avoid him and possibly all mutual friends (not to mention the outting possibility).
>>
>>17230611
Wait does he not know you are gay...
Hes not going to be your friend if he hears that. For him its platonic bromance. When he finds out your relationship is a lie built on the fact that you are gay theres no way he could accept going on like that.
>>
>>17230621

No, he does not. And I agree with you. That's why I need help getting past this. I've really tried, but nothing is working.
>>
Okay OP. Found in the wiktionary, definition of nigger :
>(now offensive, ethnic slur, now vulgar, see usage notes) A dark-skinned person, especially a person of, or primarily of, Negro descent; a black person.
Now there is no insult in that, is there ?
And yet you wouldn't call a black person a 'nigger'.
That's why you shouldn't say your friend is, by definition, a slut and imply she is one by saying so.
>>
>>17230651
Wrong thread, sorry.
>>
>>17230637
If you have no intention of talking to him about this, then you need to spend less time with him. Distance is the only thing that will help. Love is stupid and furious and you're just going to keep feeling like shit because you're too afraid of what MIGHT happen if you just talk to him. Keep living your life in fear, stay in the closet and just avoid him. Your heart will never completely forget him, but the fire will die down, eventually.
Coward.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.