[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you approach a girl you've never met before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: question.png (513B, 127x88px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
513B, 127x88px
Lets say you're waiting at a train station, and a really pretty girl walks by. You're probably never going to see her again, but she makes your heart flutter. There's also a possibility that she's also interested in you. What do you do?

I know going up and saying hi is the first step, but what do you do to keep it from getting awkward?
>>
Hey, Im anon! Ur really pretty /u seem like a nice person/ some generic lane and i would like to take u to have a coffee/dinner may i have ur DMN DIGITS
>>
"Hi... I noticed (something about her that isn't a physical feature - like clothing, book she's reading etc.). You seem really cool. My name is (Anon) by the way - would you like to go for a coffee some time?"

Something along these lines. You could compliment her hair or eyes or tattoos or something, but imo that's too unoriginal unless you're actually saying something interesting beyond "I like your ____"
>>
>>17230094

Basically, you need to come up with a convincing pretext for why you approached her that isn't 'You're hot and I'd like to fuck you.' Even better if the pretext is flattering, interesting or unconventional.

Of course, if you're a guy with supermodel looks you could just babble nonsense in her general direction and that would probably work fine
>>
Is saying something cheesy like this acceptable?

"Hey, I know this sounds ridiculous but I needed to say hi to you. It would have nagged at me all day. My names anon, oh nice to meet you (redacted), where are you headed?" And then just blah blah wherever the conversation flows

Does cheesy work?
>>
What if shes a cashier or work at a fastfood place? Is it okay to simply ask for her number without the pretext in this case? Like "I dont want to hold up the line for too long but could i get your number?"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.