[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of dragon tattoos? Are they for try hard faggots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 5381412_orig.jpg (224KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
5381412_orig.jpg
224KB, 506x700px
What do you think of dragon tattoos? Are they for try hard faggots?
>>
>>17227491
looks fine. just don't get something straight outta DBZ and make sure you REALLY fucking like dragons.
>>
>>17227491
That type of dragon only looks okay on an Asian with a good body. Anyone else is a try hard faggot. Unless you're into weird new-age shit and you like Euro-style dragons, but then you just look like a fruity faggot.
>>
Well, wut do u think? Its all up to u m8 u got one life.
>>
>>17227545
This, get something related to your ancestry, where you from m8?
>>
>>17227553
well im from texas but I don't know much about my ancestory I think im irish and my great grand mum was Cherokee probably the other half is from a little country called Alsacelorane not sure if that's how you spell it.
>>
Do you like it?
Then get it, fuckface.
It doesn't matter what you get if you're concerned with what other people think. That's the definition of a tryhard.
>>
>>17227571
you don't get tattoos for what other people think of them.
>>
>>17227571
oh and im Czechoslovakian on my mums dads side.
>>
>>17227585
I want others to like my tattoos as well.
>>
>>17227571
If you're Irish, and you actually look Irish, then a Celtic knot dragon would be okay. Anything else will look ridiculous. But if you can live with that, do whatever you want.
>>
>>17227571
Well, get something celtic maybe then if you like them, you can back that up with " muh ancestry", despite the "american ancestry" joke that's floating around, idk if it's only on 4chan or do they really make fun of people who say they are 1/16 german, 5/16 english and what not

Anyway, just get anything you like, im rather sceptical towards that dragon tatoo, and if you get a tribal or someones face or name (not family) tatooed, I'll find you and scrape it off with a metal brush
>>
Like now that I think about it I being a white guy would probably look silly with an Asian dragon tattoo even though I like the look of them.
>>
>>17227591
>I want others to like my tattoos as well.
Then don't get tattoos.
>>
There are a lot of dragons in celtic mythology. So if you can pull of the "highlander"-thing, you can def get a nordic dragon tattoo.
>>
>>17227571
>Not getting a founding father tattooed on your bicep
>>
azins got the coolest tattoos
>>
Yeah. Also personally I think it depends on body type. If you're muscular, high muscle/high fat or otherwise big (like tall and stocky, big hands etc) you can pull off more in this regard. (Although being supermuscular and getting tattoos like in the OP does put you more at risk of looking like a douche.) I cringe at slender hipsterguys with badass macho tattoos all the time, because they only highlight the contrast... Don't get something that matches the person that you would ideally like to be, more than the best part of who you are.
>>
Dragons are really played out, you might as well get a tribal arm band or some shit.

But on the other hand you should be getting a tattoo for yourself, not for what the general public might think. That being said, I'd guess that 50% of people regret their tattoos.
>>
>>17227571
Alsase-Lorraine is a small strip of land between France and Germany. Traditionally it was an ethnically German area but now I think it's currently owned by the nation of France. It has a rich history of bloody battles fought over it because it's between two great countries that historically fight a lot. I've heard it's beautiful though. Most likely that part of your heritage is a type of German.
>>
I know a girl who got a giant Asian dragon tattoo covering almost her whole body (from hip to underarm spanning part of her back and front torso). She's white and also lives in Texas.

That's something I would never do, mainly because the idea of tattoos or piercings repulse me. Also I can't imagine ever being able to pick something I wouldn't hate after a year or two, my opinions on what I like change frequently. But it's your body, do whatever you want. Just don't be offended if you get judged for it. If you don't have any other tattoos, maybe start with something small.
>>
>not getting a tattoo of a star-spangled eagle bringing freedom to the land
Get the hell out of here, you commie bastard.
>>
This may not be an issue for you, but if you ever wanna go into a hot spring/bath place in japan, you may get kicked out for lookin like a yakuza
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.