[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too "hate filled"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).png (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
17KB, 225x225px
I'm 19 a heavy binge drinker and smoker and I've been told by family members and close friends that I'm too mentally unstable because I'm too violent:
>Constantly think of violence
>Hate muslims, niggers, jews etc and wish a 2nd holocaust would come
>"obsession" with guns spend all the money I have after booze and smokes on guns/rounds
>only watch very violent movies
>only play violent video games
>talk almost only about killing people or people who need to be killed

I'm joining the USMC and I dont want to talk to a professional because I dont want my recruiter to find out and drop me, any advice on becoming normal again.
>>
>>17224414
Also for what it is worth I've spent everyday of the past 2 years on /pol/ from sun up to sun down.
>>
>>17224414
>>17224450
go back to /b/
>>
>>17224504
This is /adv/ asshole that is why im asking.
>>
>>17224414
do our country proud and kill some niggers. God knows the military won't tolerate your hatred for those beneath you, so get all the training you can and become a nigger killing gun for hire after your service
>>
>>17224584
Thanks bud, I know SJW bullshit has infected our millitary, but will be looked upon as a guy who deserves to be in service or a outcast because of how unhinged ive become? It literally feels like I carry 200 lbs on my shoulders daily because of how millitant I am, but to me this the best way to have some release.
>>
>>17224414
>person with severe mental and emotional issues
Leads to:
>>17224584
>AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

And you wonder why the world fucking hates you. This guy needs help, not to be egged on by someone who I can only assume ais equally mental.

Dude, just go to therapy. Be the one guy who actually had a pair and is willing to use them, and get yourself some help.
>>
>>17224414
Is this one of z●g's little asslickers doing their job today?

You don't just hate on diversity for no reason. Don't be silly.
>>
>>17224414
You're the kind of shit stain that makes a mockery of any of the armed forces branches. Your weak willed hated and lack of discipline will get you kicked out of boot the second your drill sergeant , who will most likely be black or Hispanic, figures out your defective status.

Enjoy your ignorant rage. In the event you make it through, you're going to go fight for some sand nigger and his oil well .
>>
>>17224414

What's your actual life experience? Have you been traumatized or something? Or are you just an edgy little faggot who spends too much time feeding his anger on the Internet?
>>
>>17224601
I know what Im getting into I dont disrespect someone simply cause of race but look at stats dumbass, it clearly shows.

>>17224594

I want help but I dont want to get dropped, ever since I could walk and talk I wanted to be a US Marine.
>>
>>17224602
He's an pol fag. Too much time being an edge lord and circle jerking
>>
>>17224602
My father is a very angry bitter man who only twice showed violence towards me, but Ive been around him my whole life and watch him be extremely aggressive towards shit that should be trivial inconvience.
>>
>>17224610
/pol/ is best board fuck off faggot
>>
I think OP might be a future mass shooter
>>
>>17224609
You're 19. You know shit.

In the event you're serious about becoming "normal" again, you best acclimate yourself to that. Boot is going to reformat you. Hard. You're just an angry little piss pot who wants an outlet. You're totally ignoring the duty and respect and responsibilities that come with serving.

You will be protecting a nigger. Or a shifty eyed heeb. Or a sand nigger. Or a wet back or a nip or a chink. You'll be partners with them. You'll protect their families.

Serving is a realization that you want to have the power to protect others. Right now, you have a few years of statistics and nationalistic cherry picked examples from pol. I know. I visit pol too. Often. And , yes, some of the numbers are alarming. But you don't live by numbers. You live by the experiance you have in life and the experiance you bring into others.

So ask yourself. You have this rage, you're young and stupid, you're fucking clay, son. You're still taking form. What is that form going to be? Some piece of shit little race baiting keyboard warrior or someone who serves as an example of strength and preserverance.

Step outside yourself . Are you going to be a reactionary child? Or are you going to develop a sense of self and choose a path of dignity and awareness. Because if you can choose that path of awareness, then serve. If not? Shut the fuck up because all you'll ever do is pine about numbers and niggers and never do something meaningful to change it.
>>
File: 1380785803449.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380785803449.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>17224609

>I know what Im getting into I dont disrespect someone simply cause of race but look at stats dumbass, it clearly shows.

We're not interested in your justifications for being an idiot. Save all your master race bullshit for the bottom feeders on /pol/.

>>17224414

>I want help but I dont want to get dropped, ever since I could walk and talk I wanted to be a US Marine.

We're not going to give you advice on how to be an efficient racist piece of shit. Its funny because you guys are so confident in your rage and idiocy but here you are asking us to help you hide it so you can trick people into thinking you aren't fucking insane. If you are so proud of your racism and your violence then why do you need to hide it? People that are doing the right thing don't need to hide.

You don't deserve to wear the uniform. You don't deserve to represent our country or carry a weapon and you sure as hell shouldn't be entrusted with the lives or safety of any other human person, American or not.

There's a lot of excellent hate groups out there that I'm sure would love to entertain your delusions, maybe you should go try them.
>>
>>17224635
Pol is a shit board, just like every other board here.
>>
>>17224642
>>17224643
You boys are pretty helpful, I know i'll be by people of different races, hell me and the black guy at the corner store kick it reguarly and we talk about politics, race, sports, news all that shit. And I know for a fact I will meet a man of a different race that I will probably make a life long connection with. I think im too young, tok mad, and too scatter brained to decide and live a life worth living, I came here for help on how to cope and deal with my shit, I feel clouded and bogged down by all my shit.
>>
File: 1464016622265.png (42KB, 515x650px) Image search: [Google]
1464016622265.png
42KB, 515x650px
You're an edgelord m8
>>
>>17224674
Probably, but I took the first step in identifying my problem.
>>
>>17224643
And again I'm not asking to hide anything, I'm looking for effective coping and dealing with how I have become, I fucking hate being this way I just asked for anyway out of professional help to make myself not be this way
>>
Form a rock band
>>
>>17224650
True
>>
>>17224697
Actually considered this, got offered a bassist position in a thrash band thats touring this year.
>(only played bass twice in my life)
>>
>>17224668
That much is obvious. Look...pol has a lot of shit in it. Some true..some not. Some slaneed views, some very straightforward.

You have been in the fucking brine too long man. I mean it.

So let's look at this from a few standpoints. You've conditioned yourself through violent entertainment, conversations, and ideology. Your brain is kinda wired to be a shit head right now. That's fine. At 19, a lot of people are shot heads. I know I was. Angry. Hateful. Selfish. Self centered. Resentful. It takes a quintessential moment of clarity to help you see outside this. This post won't be it. None of them will. But maybe you might get a nugget of insight that'll put you on the right path.

You're hoarding these thoughts and emotions and all this info. So what are you gonna do with it? Be a hateful little fuck? Be a weak willed pussy and let others choose how your world view is shaped? Or are you gonna say "I have this potential for shitty asshattery. I have this potential for being something beyond that and can hope to make a difference. I have the power to choose what balances my life"

If you want to gain mastery over yourself, then be prepared to have your entire outlook on life challenged in boot. I mean it. If you maintain this fractured personality then the signs of it will be very clear and, if you make it through boot, you'll never get much further than being boots on the ground somewhere and will probably die to some camel fucker.

I could tell you to do a lot of shit that might open your eyes. Volunteer work. Community outreach. Hospice volunteering . The kind of shit that forces you to regain some awareness of humanity in all its fucked up and beautiful forms, but I don't think you will. So by best advice for "becoming normal" is to just pull your head outa the damn sand and figure out what it means to be a good person. Simple as that. Doent mean you have to be good 100% of the time. That's just fucking dumb. And unrealistic
>>
>>17224704
Thank you anon, I'll remember this post, I assume you are a service member, I'm joining because my GGPA got 3 bronze stars in WWII and I want to be able to have a legacy where my grandchildren or my Ggrandchildren think of me in even a fraction of the way I think of my GGPA. I just want to get away from my pit of decadence and better myself but its so hard seeing how the assholes who raised me made me become.

>I know my parents dont dictate my future but god damn is it hard to stray away.
>>
>>17224742
Grandfather was a bomber pilot in wwII and died in the line of duty saving his crew. Dad was career airforce for some 26 years and retired due to the pentagon cock blocking his promotion to a 1star general. served in desert shield and desert storm as a base commander. I went in as an army medic, did my four years, got out, did 4 years as a emt then paramedic. I've seen life in all its shit stained ugliness and in its most fragile and beautiful, both inside the military and outside...mostly outside as a paramedic because we literally scrape the bottom of the barrel most every day when it comes to the people we help.

You can be an ass. You can be a hateful fuck. But do it when it's warranted and do it when it's deserved. But when it's not? You do the best you can not to be a fucking negative stereotype and you hold your goddamn head high when you see that little boy or girl who looks at you in uniform and doesn't yet understand who you are...just that you are supposed to be someone who makes things safe and better....and you fucking be that goddamn ideal as best you can.

We're all mixed parts fucked up and divine man. No one says you can't reshape that hate and rage into something better. No one says you have to get rid of it. I get it. Sometimes its easier to say "niggers gonna nig" . Anf sometimes its true. But that not what your life has to be about. What you gotta do is realize that you have the choice...the fucking choice...to let others control you or to be in control of yourself. It's that simple...and that maddeningly complex.
>>
>>17224784
>that little boy or girl who looks at you in uniform and doesn't yet understand who you are...

That is very inspiring anon, I want to serve the US proud and enlisted now because my now ex gf aborted my son/daughter and her and my future family is now shit and her being pregnant is what stopped me from joining AF
>My old/ex step dad is a AF recruiter who wanted me to enlist in AF ASAP

I decided USMC because most my friends were all joining USMC and I think USMC has the richest history, brotherhood and general toughness.
>>
>>17224822
Won't disagree there. Having beed raised AF, I can say that baseems housing was always good and the quality of living on air force bases always seemed higher than being on an army base. AF is also safer, so I can see why he'd want you to go that route.

Usmc is going to be hard as fuck. It's meant to be. Learn to bend. Learn to LEARN. Being rigid is going to break you within 3 weeks if you arent. Usmc will break the shell youre in now and show you what you can become.

Time to take the blinders off , anon. It'll be scary as fuck but if you want it ...you can do it
>>
>>17224869
Right'o anon, I know I can physically do it, I still have 6 months before im shipped off, the way I see it our of all my poolees

>I may run slow
>I may be a weak POS
>I will be god damned before I give up.
>also I will def learn to blind im a manlet who will have no probem blending to a crowd.
>>
>>17224414
The next Holocaust you are going to see is from a non-white leader trying to erase scum like you from Earth.
>>
File: 1464224815831.jpg (493KB, 1296x684px) Image search: [Google]
1464224815831.jpg
493KB, 1296x684px
>>17224907
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
Spoiler: you aren't making it as a marine. Even if you make it past your base interview, you have researched enough to know they break you down as a person as part of training? They'll discover you have anger issues and you'll discover you can't calmly take orders from someone you hate.

What you need to do is learn to manage your issues before you enter the Marines. If you're to nervous about seeing a therapist try anger management groups. Also, regardless of how righ you think you are, expressing those stupid opinions or allowing them to influence impression about others will get you labled and shit on.

Honestly I doubt your temperament will work for military service, police work seems more up your road.
>>
>>17224414
You need help, if your a marine your going to be working with all colors and their going to find out
>>
Marines are basically a form of cannon fodder, but nonetheless someone will find out you have anger issues when they push your buttons, and you won't last.
>>
If you have self-control issues then why are you interested in a job that requires the utmost level of self-control? It sounds like you want this job for all the wrong reasons. This is going to blow up in your face very fast.
>>
>>17224986
My recruiter and all the recruiters at the office shit on me hard, but I know the time when to speak up and the time to
not fuck around.
>>
>>17224983
This, Marines are just straight grunts. Nothing honorable, or memorable about it. And this is coming from a guy who was raised in a family full of service members, and government agents.

I'm friends with lot of marines, and they are the dumbest fucking group ever, and have the most misplaced pride as well.

If you're going Marines route, please at least attempt to strive for something more.

But on topic, you aren't going to last long if you can't control your anger. I mean, you're seriously fucked. You need to find a way to deal, before anything begins. Because you think you can handle it, until you run into some fuck face that knows exactly how to push your buttons, and you're going to lose your shit.
>>
>>17225017
I consider myself very disciplinend, idk if you aw my early post but my dad is the most reactionary exspolsoive faggot there is, and I adopted alot of tjay, but at my IST ive submitted to non white fellows and didnt think twice about it.
>>
>>17224594
>And you wonder why the world fucking hates you.
Assblasted yuropoor detected
>>
>>17225069
not that guy, but:

it's good that you're more self-disciplined than your dad, but the marines will not be using your dad as the benchmark of discipline they want you to have. they're gonna expect you to have an above-average level of self-control. and if you're getting feedback from other people that you're out of control, that indicates that you have a below-average level of self-control.

also, once you're in, it's not a day job. the corps will be your mom and your dad. if you have anything you're trying to hide, chances are it won't stay hidden.

but hey. what's the worst that can happen? you go full metal jacket and blow your brains out in the shitter over a jelly donut? more likely you will wash out and have to live as a washed-out marine who tells everybody about all the shit he did in the corps but doesn't tell anybody that he couldn't hack it. so start coming up with your "they kicked me out because I'm too awesome for the marines" story now.

and who knows, maybe it will actually put some hair on your balls and you'll learn to control your temper. worked for my dad, and he wasn't even in the marines, just the navy.

just think real hard about who you are and what you're doing, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>17224414
It is reassuring to learn what well balanced people we have defending our country and how wise we are to give them guns to play with.
>>
File: wall.gif (40KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40KB, 251x242px
>>17224414
I've got some bad news for you, sunshine.

USMC is like 90% niggers. Have fun being the barracks bitch.
>>
You're mind is immersed in a very base and primal attitude. Take time to realise that this mentality isn't something to be proud of, isn't badass, and for all intents and purposes doesn't make you a better killer (since thats probably something you've thought of or assessed yourself for).
Immerse yourself in deeper thoughts, think profoundly and philosophically about stuff, just to get your head away from that hateful mindset where everything is simple.
Try imagining dying. Imagine the pain inflicted on you, and perceive putting others through that. If you fully realise the horrific nature of what you're constantly thinking about, it should sober you up and make you not want to think about it.
Just some ideas
>>
File: nigg.jpg (32KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
nigg.jpg
32KB, 650x813px
>>17224414
Son, did this man touch your private parts when you were young? Did his touching make you uncomfortable?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.