[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chemistry w/ chicks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464885253408.png (199KB, 355x268px) Image search: [Google]
1464885253408.png
199KB, 355x268px
Hi /adv/ , if I don't feel chemistry with a girl right off the bat, should I discontinue seeing her?

So I've seen this other chick about 5 times now, and as much as she's incredibly hot, we don't really seem to have that "chemistry". She's pretty timid because she has an over protective mother (she's 16), and I don't exactly feel enthusiastic to meet up with her again. I'm going to see her again this Sunday. If I don't feel that spark, should I just drop her? Will chemistry come anytime soon?

On the other hand, I met up with a girl I barely knew in high school last night, and we hung out from like 8 PM - 1 AM and it was lots of fun. We had some drinks at the park, went to an arcade, we had really good conversation flow, in general she was lots of fun to be around. Although, apparently she fell into a depression a few months ago and for the most part has no hobbies or interests rn. She also used to have a thing for a close friend of mine about a year ago. They went to prom together, and they were drunk at an after party and the only thing he remembers is fingering her. So he doesn't remember if he fucked her. Also I'm not sure if she still has a thing for my friend.

To sum up all of my questions.

1. Should I drop girl with no chemistry? (desu everything feels kind of forced, even the flirting. cringe.)

2. Is girl w/ depression red flag?

3. Am I cuck if I want to continue seeing this girl because of the possibility of her having fucked and still having a thing for my close friend?
>>
If you want to get rid of her just do it. In fact maybe you could do her a favor by formally setting her up with your friend. That would leave you open to play the field without interference with either.
>>
Get drunk and have sex a bunch then dump her
Depressed girls are the easiest
>>
>>17218607
I'd be down, but my friend doesn't have any time to date rn, plus he's cool w me fucking around w depressed chick. So I guess I'll just drop her after this Sunday.
>>17218609
I would also be down. But. I think I might be in the beginning stages of actually liking this girl?
>>
bump.
Is it possible for only one party to feel "chemistry"?
>>
>>17218647
Probably, who knows? If you value chemistry but don't feel it, there is no reason for you to maintain the relationship. Quit looking for reasons to break it off; that is it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.