[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be mad about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

Girl in open relationship starts hanging out with me. We were friends a few years back but had stopped talking.

She and er bf break up while we're seeing each other.

She wants a monogamous relationship and we agree to date exclusively. Been seeing each other for a month.

Con coming up, came across message while making a call from her phone due to shit service. She has a guy friend she was texting who mentioned "can't wait to see your sexy ass" to which she replied along the lines of "you too boo" and mentioned her "buddy" (me) was taking her to the con. She'd been wanting to make our relationship"fb official" but after this I told her I needed to go home and think about stuff.

Now she messaged me pic related.
>>
>>17218082
I dunno man, if she actually said she's looking forward to seeing this guy and called him boo, it doesn't sound like she's really looking to settle down with you
>>
Probably going to end poorly, but if you are too much of a pussy to end it now wait until she cheats on you (and she will eventually).
>>
She's a whore, you knew she was a whore, now she is acting like a whore, and you're pretending like you don't know what to do. This behavior isn't acceptable man. We have all the PSA's about how guys abuse women, but women do shit like this all the time, and it is probably just as damaging. She is playing you like a damn fiddle, and if you go back to her I hope you enjoy kidding your wife's son on the forehead every night when you tuck him into bed.
>>
damn son, just go to con stag. Sell her pass and profit lol
>>
>>17218117

>Wife's son

Is this a meme or something?
>>
>>17218082
>She has a guy friend she was texting who mentioned "can't wait to see your sexy ass" to which she replied along the lines of "you too boo" and mentioned her "buddy" (me) was taking her to the con.
All of this really feels weird. Why is she keeping friends nearby that flirt with her? Why is she just referring to you as a buddy? This isn't behavior that's conducive to having a happy, healthy monogamous relationship. If you don't want to get hurt, you have to quickly lay down some boundaries. And if she genuinely wants to be with you, she'll compromise. Probe a bit more into her behavior--she can say that she's sorry all she wants, but let her actions speak for her.
>>
>>
This girl lol
>>
>>17218134
Trust is already broken, and only one month in at that. It's going to take a lot on her part to convince you that she's serious.
>>
>>17218142
You can easily get that shit on FFXI or FFXIV without much playtime at all. What the fuck kind of excuse is that?
>>
>>17218126
That's exactly what it is, friendo
>>
>>17218134
>Fuck them fuck all of them

i bet she already did
>>
>>17218082
>>17218134
>>17218142

She's essentially making you feel guilt over making her stressed out due to her actions. Or attempting to. That's not healthy behavior.
>>
>>17218148

She just wants the appearance of being in a relationship
>>
Dude she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Basically she wants you, but also she needs this other guys to fill her ego. Not your problem but hers. If you can deal with it, then great, if not get far away from her. She'll just end up hurting you. Her behaviour won't change and you'll just go through the same shit every time the same situation comes up. I've been there and I had to remove myself completely
>>
Crazy.

Maybe I'll just go gay
>>
File: 1460312918267.png (117KB, 268x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460312918267.png
117KB, 268x322px
>>17218148
A lot of women have this weird habit of thinking their progression is a lot more significant than it really is in MMOs for some reason.

I remember some broad bragging about how her guild finally had normal's on farm back when I still played. It was a weird experience.
>>
She doesn't want everyone to know she's taken. She wants everyone to know YOURE taken
>>
>>17218162

She could easily tell people that she's taken when they make advances on her. She hasn't done that though. Going "Facebook Official" isn't going to keep people from hitting on her--she needs to actively tell people that they're crossing a line instead of egging them on.
>>
The only reason I consistently fucked her was because she's one of the few girls I know who also has HSV
>>
File: 1459231693198.jpg (20KB, 364x438px) Image search: [Google]
1459231693198.jpg
20KB, 364x438px
>been seeing each other for a month
>already professing her love for you

What? Run as far as you can man.
>>
she can say she loves you with all her heart, and maybe in her mind she does. But as soon as some dickhead comes around and tells her she's sexy she's going to be all over him, getting that sweet sweet ego stroking. I've met plenty of people like this, and they're addicted to it. The fact that they're in a relationship won't even cross their mind, except maybe the morning after if they haven't given themselves up fully to their need for attention.
>>
>>17218186
huoh boy
>>
>>17218169
>A lot of women have this weird habit of thinking their progression is a lot more significant than it really is in MMOs for some reason.
Oh, I know. And they all pick cutesy females with ranged/healing classes. And if they act the right way, giving certain people the right attention, they get the best gear with ease. Guild leaders give them preference. I played MMOs, usually as tank/DDs for endgame, and they'd try that crap on me, thinking I was a guy because of my character/personality. It's enraging. I eventually just had to start forming my own groups to get away from these people.
>>
>>17218193

Thanks for the support
>>
>>17218152
kek

>>17218186
she has hsv? nigga the fuck?

> crazy bitch
> has hsv
> letting a thot like her take up more than a moment of your time
>>
Yeah, sorry dude. She only apologized because you found out. I'm sure down the line she'll pull the same shit when you find her cheating on you.
>>
She's only been with you for a month and she's saying all this obsession shit already? Idk man, she seems to really be trying to bait you into thinking she loves you when she's just worried she got caught. I wouldn't take the bait if I were in your shoes but I'm not in your shoes. Keep us all posted though!
>>
She's calling me on messenger repeatedly, freaking out.

Never should have fucked with this girl. I thought it was gonna be hit it and quit it but she was so persistent.
>>
>>17218082
>being upset with me for something someone else said to me

She's deflecting. It's not about what he said, it's how she responded to it that's fucked. Also indirectly blaming you by saying she can't handle you being upset and implying it's unreasonable for you to be.

The way she's going overboard now with the "forever" shit also screams of overcompensation and doesn't seem genuine/literal. And the fact that she wants to go public as some sort of proof that she's serious.

And how she's spamming you in later screenshots after saying she'd give you space, urgh. She's just making shit loads of empty, unreasonable promises and trying to guilt you into forgiving her.

She's not trying to make you feel better, she's trying to make you make HER feel better.

All in all, she seems incredibly immature and probably kinda crazy.
>>
>>17218169

Because they're bad at games and it takes them a lot longer and girls aren't supposed to play games so they're LOL SUCH A NEEEEERD for knowing what FF is.
>>
>>17218239
ABORT ABORT ABORT

Cut all contact, get out while you still can.
>>
Block her on everything and leave. She sounds crazy. Definitely the type to stalk you for the next 3 years while "checking in" to see how you're doing a few times a month.
>>
>>17218082
>Girl in open relationship starts hanging out with me
>She and er bf break up while we're seeing each other.
>She wants a monogamous relationship and we agree to date exclusively
>"can't wait to see your sexy ass" "you too boo"

So what you're saying is, you cucked her bf, and you're now going to be the one who gets cucked?
What a shocker. This is why open relationships don't work for most people. "Open relationship" is nothing more than a nice euphemism for "I want to see if I can find any better options, while still having you as a fallback." You get to try out different partners, and if one of them is better than your previous one, you just upgrade who is your "one and only double-true-pinky-swear love" and dump the other.
>>
Wow and she put us as "in a relationship" on fb right after I told her of my disapproval. That shit is embarrassing.
>>
>>17218082
get out of there anon
your gut is correct, this will not end well for you
>>
>>17218294

My gay friend told me it was a trap

I've had mostly toxic relationships with women.

Could it be I am actually gay and just seek out the crazies subconsciously because they'll feed into a false sense of being straight?

Its also by coincidence that these guys she sees are apparently bi or "mostly gay" and she uses them for narcissistic fuel
>>
>>17218289

Oh god. Get the fuck out of there.
>>
File: 1461457747097.png (28KB, 305x352px)
1461457747097.png
28KB, 305x352px
>>17218304

what?
>>
>>17218312

I can't be so fucked up that I can't have a healthy relationship with a woman.

I've tried taking medication and going to therapy but it seems I would have better luck with guys.
>>
>>17218321
Are you sexually attracted to men? Does the thought of getting fucked by a guy/fucking a guy turn you on?
If so, you are gay/bi. If not, you aren't gay.
>>
>>17218322

I can get aroused by it in my head but in the real world I've had an easier time getting aroused by wimminz.

Now says this

Should I hear her out or just block?
>>
>>17219037

I'd just tell her to fuck off after that train wreck last night, personally. But as a spectator, I kinda want you to hear her out.
>>
>>17219058
>>17219037
I personally don't think you should (I wouldn't) but I also want to hear what she has to say.
>>
>>17218082
>"buddy"
yeah that sounds official
>>
I just came into this thread, and dude from the texts, the attempted guilt-tripping, the emotional back-and-forths, etc it's obvious this girl is

a) highly insecure
b) promiscuous
c) fulfills her insecurities with sex
d) probably abuses drugs
e) has no moral bearing and cannot be in a committed relationship

You should cut all contact completely. Don't respond to anything, and just hope she goes away.. These are the girls that will try to get other guys to kick your ass after winding them around their finger, and making up some shit about how you raped her that one time.
>>
GG
>>
>>17219325
vapid whore
dodging responsibility for shitty behaviour (muh adderal)
cut out of your life asap
>>
>>17219325

>blames the drugs.

Can addy even have that effect?
But she pointed out in that text what >>17219276 basically said about her, anon.
>>
>literally open relationship in the current year
You reap what you sow really.

Also
>abuses adderal
>probably other drugs too
>definitely crazy tier
hehe
>>
Sounds like a classic case of borderline personality disorder to me.
>>
>>17219325

How did she send all that in a minute?
>>
>>17219325
Unless she had about 80mg of adderal, which is heart attack tier, (unless you are accustomed to amphetamines) She is just shifting the blame.
>>
>>17218304

If dudes don't make your dick hard you're not gay man.
>>
>>17219620

She had 10mg and is like 6' 3".

Whats weird is the crazies came out in her when I got off the antipsychotics and SSRIs that were making me numb. I guess as soon as I started showing real feelings she noped out
>>
>>17218117
This, hit the nail square on the head desu
>>
>>17218082
Naaah fuck this. Fuck games. You don't need this, OP. Dump her now and maybe she'll wise up.
>>
>>17218082
Dump her.
I've seen this shit. Literally, step by step. She will cheat whenever she gets an opportunity.
>>
>>17219830

Its the last thing I need. I have a parent who has cancer in the ER as of today and both these events put together is the perfect clusterfuck
>>
>>17220053

And fuck me for thinking she'd be at least a supportive friend
>>
>>17219159

I told her what happened with my mom being in the er and shit to ease things down to a neutral level and she replied with saying she wanted to visit her and then sent this pic of her friend at the convention like nothing had happened.
>>
File: 1433517176751.png (161KB, 410x356px)
1433517176751.png
161KB, 410x356px
>>17220586
>blue hair

Should have seen this coming from a mile away familia.
>>
>>17218082
She's manipulating you, dog.

You gotta drop her. I know that's what everyone on /adv says, and there are times when you will regret it, but in the end it's best.

If she won't even tell guys she has a boyfriend, she's not worth your fucking time.
>>
>>17220597

I sort of did, but got pulled into it via loneliness.

>>17220599

In all fairness I was playing the friend card, so if anything she was keeping her options open until we made it "official" but I would think on good faith you wouldn't fuck with other guys if you care about keeping the one you have.

My guess is she sees guys as playthings.
>>
>>17220586

Does she look like the embodiment of bpd to anyone else?
>>
>>17220610

The one in question has green/purple hair and likes hypodermic needle insertion. That was fun. Anal was fun. I guess I'll miss the sex and the deepthroating but not the emotional shit. Fuck her.
>>
>>17218142
>level 60

tell her she either has 7 havelmoms 135 all legit or she's sucking cock for money on every Thursday
>>
>>17220635

I mean this girl would let me fuck her on her period if I was drunk enough to want to but multiple bad omens happened while we were hanging out.

Starts raining and flooding right when I'm about to head to her place.

Undercarriage of my car bent out of place during said flood.

All the red flags I ignored
>>
>>17220678

Can't get any more fucked up than this. Does 4chan want a slave to vicariously abuse?
>>
She's a whore anon
>>
>>17220687

Sounds more like /b/
>>
>>17220687
Dude, she's already sick in this head. This isn't funny, just tell her it's over and to look up a therapist.
>>
>>17220687
>>
>>17220724
Dude just tell her you don't think the relationship will work and you would prefer to be single and will talk to her when you calm down more. Fucking wth her and not being up front about how you're clearly done will just create drama. If it's over then tell her.
>>
>>17220730

Y she do this
>>
>>17220742
>>
Look, the real problems with this girl are that you have to wonder where someone's head is if they enter into an open relationship and refer to you as a "buddy" to a guy who is basically sending "I want to fuck you" messages. People don't have to be in a "committed" relationship to shut that sort of thing down and let others know they're serious about someone.

But let's be honest here, OP. You're fucking ridiculous. >>17220683 bad omens? That you know you're fucking with a girl who was in an open relationship (and who apparently gets out of it for you) meaning you know she has some issues but you just didn't care because you're getting your dick wet.

Why are you so fucking butthurt now? If you don't want to deal with someone who is trying to learn how to behave then fine, bail. Condemning every little thing she does makes me think you're a real ass. I don't think it's a bad thing for her if this doesn't work out.

Why wouldn't you take >>17220586 as her trying to let you know she's thinking of you and trying to cheer you up? Why would you send some garbage like >>17220687 and invite people to send her "abuse"? What kind of shit person are you?

You just seem like an asshole who is upset that you some girl you claim to not give a fuck about hurt your weak ego.
>>
>>17220747

Look, I have real feelings for her.

I just have a really hard time trusting anyone in a relationship after my last shitty one.

I legit do want to be with her but everyone is saying no.

But the thing with that guy does come off as her being naive as shit. Apparently I'm the only guy she's dated who has shown her physical affection. I don't want to condemn her behavior but I'm extra cautious because of the feels I have for her.
>>
>>17220747

I took it as her getting caught trying to fuck another guy and being nice to make up for it.
>>
>>17220753
What other people tell you doesn't matter as much as your own decision about what you want to do. What's important is to have realistic expectations and to be able to be emotionally resilient enough to deal with what could end up happening. Unfortunately, I don't think that's you. You're already so butthurt and vindictive.

>>17220758
Maybe. Given her history you should assume she's going to fuck up. If she's serious about really wanting to be with you, you're going to have to accept that she's going to do some bullshit things without being mindful of it, but that she will try to act better when you point it out. If there's no improvement, the right reaction isn't to get angry and upset, it's to accept that she's not serious or incapable of changing and to end things.

If you can't handle this, then bail now. You don't have to be an asshole about it though.
>>
>>17220850

I don't want to bail. She's been really supportive throughout this ordeal with my family member and has corrected anything I've pointed out. It wasn't until I stopped taking my meds that I got so crazy myself.
>>
This thread is pretty funny
>>
>>17220874
Your tune has drastically shifted since your parent wound up in the ER, sounds like. You were entirely ready to drop her and cut contact (like you should have) but then you let her say you are facebook official, let her explain herself (doesn't matter with the incriminating shit you found), and now you're weakly wilting under the cow's weight. Her enthusiasm also suggests shes reveling in owning your testicles in her purse. If you keep her to be an emotional tampon she's going to use it against you, like you OWE her.

But now we know how this will end; You two will both blame your medication, kiss and pretend she isn't an assclown, and then she'll fuck more men, you'll get aids or something and be very shocked to discover she gave it to you.
>>
>>17220980

That's certainly a shitty way to see it, anon.
>>
>>17220980 seconding this

>>17220874
You basically 180'd in your tone in the past 3 hours, in regards to her and how you see her. It appears that what I wrote prior: >>17219276
is true for the both of you. I say stick with it, you two probably deserve each other.
>>
>>17221002

I left a crazy bitch who tried to get me to raise her kiddo and she got with this scumbag guy who dated this girl in the past

How fucked is that?

Now sure I could cut ties but muh loneliness
>>
What the hell. Is there any evidence this girl disgraced herself or had plans to? Is it all about that vaguely garish message? I have male friends with whom I converse in flirty ways - boo isn't used but that's a stylistic preference, I suppose - and none of us has any intention of bedding one another. I'm not saying that's her case, but it surely is escaping me how one is aware it isn't.

Boggles the mind that people who understand every outrageous remark or flirty conversation as a mark of infidelity. What a stupid way to live.
>>
>>17221046

Thats what I'm saying. She had male roommates, is a bit of a tomboy, had a lot of guy friends, I think this guy was drunk at the con and shes just caring and goes along with whats happening in dialogue. It doesn't mean she planned on fucking him and my reaction was mainly one of getting a sick pleasure out of being the butthurt jealous one
>>
>>17221031
if you're not OP then ignore my post, I didn't see your post in the thread
>>
>>17221046
do you also have blue hair? i'd bet money that it's some crazy ass color to match your "death to cis scum" tattoo
>>
>>17220874
I don't think she was necessarily setting up to fuck this guy (you were going to the con with her right?) it's just that she wasn't acting like someone who is committed to being in a relationship with you. I think telling people about you is her way of trying to make up for that.

I think what you should let her know is that what you want isn't that she shut down guys who are talking about her "sexy ass" to make you feel better, it's that she shut guys down because it's what SHE wants to do because she's actually serious when she says she only wants to be with you and doesn't need them around as a distraction.

If she's someone who craves attention and approval from other guys, you're going to always have problems like this. If you're what she wants, she'll learn in time to start telling other guys to back off or that this sort of language isn't appropriate or appreciated.
>>
>>17221053

Words like those are merely terms of endearment between friends. Flirting and teasing are often mere forms of showing off wit and spirit. It's poppycock, nothing more. I've had plentiful raunchier dialogues with friends in front of my boyfriend - and vice-versa, for that matter. If we had an emotional crisis for every oh-so-inappropriate instance in our social life, we'd already been driven round the bent.

Come up for air, have a laugh at it and move on.
>>
>>17221114

Thanks for being constructive

>>17221080

That's what I tried to put in my own words. That she's gotta draw the line. She told me to tell her where to draw it. Very inexperienced in serious relationships I think but if she's willing to work on it we can make it work I believe
>>
>>17221070

The only reason I'd phantom to dye my hair blue would be because I'm a Conservative Future member. You're a clueless prat. Bugger off.
>>
>>17218082
she probably just missed one memory and got all mushy. if she told that to another guy then she probably isnt ready for anything.
>>
>>17220724
>that response
Holy shit, this girl finds a way to be completely hateable in every sentence. "Feel sorry for meeee"
>>
>>17220747
>Why wouldn't you take >>17220586 as her trying to let you know she's thinking of you and trying to cheer you up?
Because telling someone you wish they were with you instead of tending to a sick parent is a fucking horrific and self centred thing to say?
>>
>>17220980

Thirded. Fucking run, OP. I honestly don't say this lightly, but you're 100% setting yourself up to get hurt here. You're both just walking red flags at this point. This will end badly.
>>
>>17221855
Gee, or maybe you could take it as "I wish your parent didn't have cancer". But sure, interpret things in the worst possible light. I'm sure that's been very satisfying and productive for you in your own life.
>>
>>17221884
>But sure, interpret things in the worst possible light. I'm sure that's been very satisfying and productive for you in your own life.
What's ironic is that you're taking one post of mine about a very specific situation, and using it to determine my entire attitude towards life. How's that for interpreting things in the worst possible light?
>>
>>17220724
>What is a havelmom
Oh am I laffin

>>17221046
>Boggles the mind that people who understand every outrageous remark or flirty conversation as a mark of infidelity
Yeah if you're being flirty with people you're being disrespectful. Pretty simple stuff.

I'd tell her to cut it the fuck out and give her another chance in his position probably, but making it sound like it's ok to flirt with friends when you're in a relationship is nonsense. Firm boundaries are a very basic concept.
>>
>>17219459
because she just took an adderall obviously. i noticed that too. types like a maniac.

abort OP!!!
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.