[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need an opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 188x236px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 188x236px
There's a girl who I like so much cuz I always have fun with and she's sweet as fuck, like I'd want from girl that I'd have a serious relationship with.
My real problem?
She's not that beautiful, and... I feel like people would judge badly...
I've been in other relationship and always my ex-gf have been fucking hot chicks with perfect boobs and asses, so used to be "judged well".
How can I change this shitty mind-set?
I am feeling so fucking weird guys...
>>
Do it, endure the weird, grow a pair in the process.
>>
Fuck man, why do people care so much about what other people will think of them?

Be yourself! Be yourself around her too, and just have fuckin' fun. Instead of some peice of ass, try having something substantial for once you turd.

Also, fuck you anon for thinking you're better than her.
>>
>>17214670
What if I don't want to walk around with her in populated places? This society is shitty af and... ffs.
Will I really grow a pair?
>>
>>17214670
>>17214683

...Thank you very much for the tips.
I really hope a very good day to you guys...!
>>
>>17214651
Are you 12 or something?

No one gives a shit about the people you are with.
Why should they care if she's not extremely hot? It's not like they have to fuck her.
As long as you like her, people won't care.

Really, just grow up.
>>
>>17214697
I'm unfortunately 19 but I had the braveness to write this...
But thanks, really. This last comment helped me also.
HAve a good day man!
>>
File: ffdee.jpg (81KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
ffdee.jpg
81KB, 620x372px
>>17214683

Some people have jobs that matter -- i.e., jobs where you are judged by the people who surround you.

You hear the most famous man in the world talk of his beautiful wife, a post comparing his wife to the ugly wife of cruz hits millions of likes.

You can tell yourself that people don't care. You can tell yourself that you don't care.

But you are lying.
>>
>>17214713

I might be too negative, but you sure do sound quite positive. Is all ok?

But as said before, just be with her. It's hard to imagine every judgmental thought passing the mind while you're on a date. If you enter the relationship with a good sensible head and not trying to change her for your benefit, you'll be fine. Good luck to you anon.
>>
>>17214728
I guess it is man.

I am going to do it so. And I am going to think before acting and saying weird things about improving what she looks like.
Hopefully I'll learn to see into deep inside of a girl...
Thank you anon, again.
>>
>>17214651
Breh, there's nothing wrong with that. That's just your natural instinct to not want ugly kids or kids that would be sub par in a certain manner.

I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>17214765

I see dude, but I'm sure we'll overpass this shit.
Imo it's just a mind-set.
And if we gonna surpass it , we'll succeed into having more control of our mind.
Every girl has a pussy, ass and bobs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.