[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year around this time I met a guy. It was funny because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: diana.png (337KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
337KB, 500x667px
Last year around this time I met a guy. It was funny because when we talked I blushed hard and I turned away from him after like two sentences. Even funnier he did the same I think. I got this gut feeling to check his pants. We were at the gym by the way. He does the most awkward thing and turns around, lays on the bench, and starts doing barbells. He does 3 or 4 of them. I instinctively get this feeling to check his pants because I felt like he liked me. I swear I saw a nob in his gym shorts But my memory is so fuzzy I can't trust this memory. He tells me his name before I leave towards the end of my workout moments later, I never see him again for an entire year. I did think about him over the year, almost in disbelief if he existed or not, he seemed like my perfect husband, but I was taking it for granted because he wasn't around and I was busy with college. To my surprise this monday, I'm back in my hometown from college, I get a gym membership, and I am doing a workout looking at the mirror. I thought moments before I wonder if I'll ever run into him again. He walks in the door, I can see him in the mirror, I recognize his body shape, but i write it off and convince myself it was not him. He was kind of blurry because I wasn't wearing my glasses. I just keep doing my workout, and I hear him come say "why arent you driving your BMW today". I never told him what car i drove. I mean it was the only one in the parking lot last year when we met, but still how did he remember me, how did he remember what i drove without me confirming it? Anyways he goes into the treadmill room. And i can't stop my body, i follow him. I just casually mount the treadmill right next to his. He talks to me the entire time before I had to leave to get ready for work like i told him. He is turned towards me the entire time whlie hes jogging on the treadmill. I can't believe anything thats happening, i convinced myself not to think anything of it.
>>
>>17214499
give me a minute to post the rest
>>
>>17214499
He told me where he worked, he told me about his car painting hobby. He showed me pictures on his phone. Like was it too much? Should i be suspicious? I guess it was casual enough to not freak me out? Anyways the part that didn't get me was the fact he talked to me for so long especially because I cant think of any other motive for it other than interest. I tell him I have to go, he stops running and actually walks me out a ways out of the gym, not to the door, but like far enough to make me question what he was doing. We have only just met right? I remembered to tell him my name. God I'm such a robot, I wish I had done something more obvious, but playing this stupid gay game is so hard. I hope he understands why I was holding back. Anyways, I am smitten I go home. Then i feel doom because I want to see him again and I can't wait another day. A day goes by and im on the verge of tears and a psychotic breakdown. I promised I would go to the gym every day at the same time so I would see him again. He wasnt there the next day. I knew this would happen, especially since he told me he just worked out whenever his schedule allowed him to because of his job. The second day, I am on my way to the gym. I had diahrea all morning, and I decided to take a detour to the grocery store. I see his car outside and I park 2 spots from his. I run inside looking through the aisles trying to find him. Theres this lady i almost run into she jumps as I'm rushing through the aisles. Anyways hes nowhere in sight, and I just get my stuff and go to the checkout. At the checout i forgot to bring my wallet from my car, I walk outside in hopes of seeing him at his car maybe in case i missed him in the grocery store. I end up seeing the lady i spooked, loading his car with groceries. It was his mom. I go to my car and pick up my wallet, turn around and ask her "did you paint your car". She laughs and says no her son painted it for her. She then tells me
>>
>>17214499
she then tells me about her son how he was in his late 20s, how he did this as a hobby/business. It was so weird because she then starts asking questions about me: like did i speak spanish too? yes. Are you from around here? yes. And then she says do u want his busniess card? yes. she doesnt have one and asks to write my number out of nowhere? like was this too forceful? i agreed. HEres where im feeling real cognitive dissonance. I was so intoxicated by him, i honestly dont remember what number I gave this lady. anyways she then compliments me on how pretty my eyes were etc etc. and the entire time i got the feeling that the man of my dreams might just be gay because of how his mom was acting. it was so familiar. like it was like she was trying to find a suitor for her son with her questions. I am assuming he still lives with his mom because of how she said she was driving his car because she had to pick him up at work later that day. She then asks me "what time do you want him to call you" im thinking really lady? this is sounding more personal and less professional. but inside i was jumping with joy. I tell her anytime he wants i guess. She then asks me if i worked at the grocery store because i was walking back towards the inside of it. i say no, and i tell her where i really worked, etc. And she left. Anyways, it has been two whole days since i met his mom. And i have not seen him at the gym, or received a text from him. I dont know what to think of all this mess, there are too many coincidences. I have been right before about my assumptions, but the fact he hasnt called me , is really fucking me over. I know i will get my answer soon because i will run into him eventually. But what can i assume right now to keep my peace of mind? I cant confirm if hes gay, i cant confirm if he likes me. All i can compare this to is the fact no one talks to me and the only people who have ever actually talked (cont)
>>
>>17214499
to me or came to me are people who have been romantically interested in me. That is a true constant in my life I will stick to. Please anons, what does this all mean?? :(
>>
>>17214499
this reallllly needs a tldr

also I don't believe you.
>>
>>17214529
the only ways i can tie this story up is that i accidentally gave her the wrong number because love numbs the mind. Another explanation that ties up a loose end is that he previously told his mom about me before we met, thats why the conversation went the way it did. which means he is interested in me etc etc.
>>
>>17214536
i cant everything is important. you really dont believe any of this? lmao! my life IS unbelievable thank you.
>>
>>17214540

So you don't want him to be interested in you? I don't get the hold up?

So far he seems like a geniune nice guy. Is that something that alarms women now?
>>
>>17214548
umm, im a guy im gay? and im only being held up because this is how its played in the gay world when you arent at a gay bar, or an "open" area. and im serious i think i gave his mom the wrong number on accident.
>>
>>17214541

Maybe not unbelievable, just autistic it hurts. Like a 'romance story' seen through smoke, burning your eyes.
>>
File: pepelips.jpg (73KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepelips.jpg
73KB, 300x250px
>>17214553
i think its cute :) also really anon you think its a romance?
>>
File: u w0t m8.jpg (54KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
u w0t m8.jpg
54KB, 600x440px
>>17214499

>read story
>get hard
>turns out OP is an actual faggot

just fuck my shit up f a m
>>
>>17214551

Ohhhhhhhhh my apologies. It sounded cute, a bit too cute.
Anywho, Just waiting to meet him up again at the gym might be a good bet.
Personal questions do seem like there is interest on someone's behalf (the mother, but because her own intent or for her son).

Wrong number sounds like the best guess. Is it possible that maybe his mom is trying to set him up with you, but both her and her son have different memory of you, and possibly doesn't want to pursue car anon because waiting for gym anon?
>>
>>17214558
LMAO thank you
>>17214559
I gave both of them my name, so idk something could have gotten confused in the meantime.
>>
>>17214565

Damn, don't know what to tell you. I think he might be interested? But car-painting is far much better hobby than collecting action figures and weeb shit.

Back to you though; again the guy is busy and goes to gym when he can, but he also did recognize you and your car.
What if the whole mom/paint thing fucked him over? He thinks you only want business out of him? Or he's worried of mixing business with a normal relationship (friend or otherwise).

You really should wait, and I am interested how it plays out anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.