[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you call a girl and she blows you off? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1464591974525.gif (981KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1464591974525.gif
981KB, 500x475px
What do you do if you call a girl and she blows you off?

The first time I called she seemed pretty into it and we set up a date. I got busy so we cancelled and left it for a few weeks. Then I called again and she basically tried to hang up as soon as possible. It hurt.

When is it too early to call again? Or is it too late, and should I give up?
>>
>>17214422
>and left it for a few weeks
That seems like a long time. Was she aware you'd be leaving it that long? It sounds like she's over it and not interested anymore.
>>
Been there. Actually, AM there. I don't want to tell you to give up because I wouldn't want to hear that right now.. but your time is running out if it isn't already.

It's been almost two months and we haven't even spoke.. she just watches all my snapchat stories and favorites my tweets
>>
>>17214431
>>17214436

>Was she aware you'd be leaving it that long? I
Nah, that was a fatal mistake. I should've said something.

Do you think the interest can come back? Or am I just gonna be that creepy stranger if I keep calling?

I don't understand people man, why are there time limits on these things?
>>
>>17214455

How is she supposed to think you give the slightest shit about her if you go weeks without contacting her? How is she supposed to maintain any interest in you after that length of time, when you're the one who canceled? As far as she's concerned, she's been let down gently she'd be an absolute chump to still think "any day now, he's gonna call!"
>>
>>17214455
I think you should ask her directly if she wants to go out again before it's too late.

And yeah it fucking sucks.

Wasn't even my fault in my case either. We were both busy with work and couldn't find a day off between our schedules for a week or two. Then it seems like we just stopped talking because of that and college.. now it's summer and I have more free days and idk what to do either.

I think you could still pull it back though. Just explain to her it was your fault you ignored her and you'd like to try again
>>
>>17214466
>>17214460

I know it was a huge miscommunication, but now that she knows I'm interested, isn't that issue solved?

Do you think she feels that I don't really care about her, and that's why she's lost interest? Like she was hurt, or offended?
Or am I just not worth the effort anymore? Maybe she never really liked me that much?

Gonna be honest, a lot of it was anxiety too. Do I be completely honest and tell her that, or should I just make it sound like I was super busy?
>>
>>17214485

You can always try one more time and feel her out. When you called her after the gap, she was probably caught off guard and annoyed, but now that she knows you're still interested she might be more receptive.
But she might not be, she might be done with you.
As to explaining in full why you didn't call, I can't say, it sort of depends how confident you are with explaining that. You kinda have to be prepared for her to take it badly/not care/think it's an excuse. Definitely feel her out first, because if she's lost interest in you, she probably won't be interested in empathising and it might be pointless to explain.

It's all a judgement call though.
>>
>>17214422

>I got busy so WE cancelled
>we

who cancelled? you or her?

sounds like you did. then she was pissed you didn't call her back earlier.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.