[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Well i mean it's simple, i'm 5 inches long and my girlfriend wamted to know, she was expecting 7 inches when she felt in before sitting on my lap, she told me right after i said that that she wasn't upset about me being 5 inches, maybe i'm being too sensative but that fuckimg hurt, it turned my libido off too.. desu i don' wanna see her tomorrow..
>>
Wtf, that's average the average, normal size.
Come back here if the coming SJW dictatorship cuts off your dick or you're reborn with a cute little micropenis. Till then fuck off (literally).
>>
>>17213897

Woops, totally fucked up that first sentence. Just forget the first average there.
>>
Thanks! Never had any confidence problems with my dick before her, the way she worded it sounded like she wasn't upset i had a small dick, when it's average, not small..
>>
Baasically she's saying it felt like 7, so she doesn't really know what 7 or 5 feels like. Her inexperience told her it was 7. She sees you as big, the actual number didn't change that.

But take it as her trying to put you down if you want. If you really can't handle it, be on your own for a few days and cool off.
>>
Never thought about it that way anon, thanks, i thought she was expecting 7 inches, not that she thought it was big having another perspective always helps lots of love to you anon
>>
What is wrong with you dude? You ever see a woman parallel park? You think they know what 7 inches is? Come on man. Now you are going to act weird and ruin everything. She liked the way it felt, so take a mother fucking compliment:
>>
Valid point, i let my low self esteem get to me
>>
>>17213918
The key is she was expecting 7 because of what she PHYSICALLY FELT SITTING ON YOUR LAP. She may realize what she said sounded bad, she tried to fix it by saying she wasn't bothered.

Imagine the situation genders flipped. Guy feels girls breasts, inquires about actual size. He's surprised that they're average because they "feel big". He realizes that sounds insulting, tries to fix it by saying he isn't upset with their actual size.

Nothing bad. The person had a certain perception based on feeling. They dropped spaghetti trying to figure out what to say when they found out they were wrong.
>>
I wasn't expecting this much help and genuine concern, thank you anons i guess i'll try to remember girls drop the spaghetti too, no one is perfect
>>
I'm 5.5 inches long and don't have much girth. My girlfriend is 5 ft tall and immature looking. We get looks like I'm grooming her for statutory rape every time we're out together. But she's over 25 and I'm only a few years older. It's a good solution for my penis size. That's my recommendation for you if this girl doesn't work out.

My problem is I've been with her for 3 years and I constantly think about how other women I see are more sexually enticing than she. They look like grown women, while she looks like a young teen. The problem is with me. It's hard to be satisfied. She has almost no breasts at all and it's nerve wracking to think that if I'm so preoccupied with the desire to sexually experience other women now, how will it be for me 20 years from now if I marry her?

On the other hand, she's a perfect girlfriend aside from the fact that I don't get that head turning wow factor from her, sexually, because of her proportions. I feel greedy, wanting a woman with wider hips and with breasts.

I keep telling myself that I wouldn't find a woman as devoted and loyal as she is, and I should just commit, but I don't know if I even believe that. Dating for years to come sounds adventurous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.