[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is (probably?) going to sleep with someone at some point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Unit_ills_thum_60666.png (5KB, 42x42px) Image search: [Google]
Unit_ills_thum_60666.png
5KB, 42x42px
... Is it lame of me to find this image stomach-turning? If I don't think about it, I feel fine, but if I imagine her doing it, I feel sick.

We've been together for just under four months now. At 2.5 months, I hung out with someone, she kissed me, and I decided to break up with my girlfriend and sleep with her. Then I decided I didn't want to break up with my girlfriend and called her the next morning to tell her I cheated on her.

Before I cheated on her, she'd told me that if I ever cheated on her, she'd just sleep with someone, too. I was okay with that then. But I feel like I've become more attached in the time we've spent since and now I feel sick when I imagine her sweaty, moaning, and squeezed up against someone else. :/

She also said she's super picky about who she sleeps with and will only sleep with someone if she likes them a lot and can see herself being in a relationship with them, so I also feel worried that she'll meet someone, have sex with them, consider that they've never cheated on her like I have, and dump my worthless ass.

Is there any advice that is relevant here? I guess I can do mindfulness exercises every time I start thinking about this, to distract myself until I forget about it?
>>
>>17213697
>called her the next morning to tell her I cheated on her.

And that was the mistake. Cheating is wrong. Telling your gf is stupid.
>>
stop being a faggot

i really mean that
>>
And when I say she "probably" will sleep with someone else... After I told her about it, we broke up and got back together and she told me it wouldn't really be fair if she just slept with one person, so she'd sleep with a few. Then she said she wouldn't sleep with anyone because she can't imagine finding anyone else she wants to sleep with while she's with me. Then she got mad at me for going soft while having sex with her one night, pulled out her phone, and found a guy on tinder to meet for drinks with right then, and came back an hour later. And last week she asked me if I'd still want to be in a relationship with her if she did sleep with someone, then a day or two later asked how I'd feel if she kissed someone.

Then, today, she texted me to ask if we could talk over the phone. When I called, she asked if I'd still want to be in a relationship with her if she had sex with someone else. Afterward, she also said that she usually can't imagine ever finding anyone else she would enjoy being in a relationship with, but can imagine so on the occasions when she thinks about the fact that I cheated on her.
>>
Bleh. Maybe this is a good time to study some stoic philosophers or something.
>>
>>17213721
This is bait right?
>>
Lmao this is fuckin dumb
>>
>>17213774
No, that's all true. Why?
>>
Maybe next time don't cheat on someone if you don't want them to cheat on you.

She was upfront and told you what your consequences would be. Accept them, or just get out of the relationship.
>>
I do accept the consequences. I just want to stop feeling bad about them. ~_~
>>
Okay dunderfuck, here's how it is. This girl doesn't want to cheat on you - when she said "oh, if you cheat on me, I'll just cheat on you back!" she wasn't seriously considering the possibility that you'd cheat on her. But it sounds like you're giving some really shitty non-contrition signals that suggest you don't want to even be in this relationship. Have you told her you want to be in this relationship? Does she know that her idle threats are having an effect on you? There's a lot of detail mentioned about what she did, and about how she claims to feel, but not much about how you reacted or how you claim to feel. If you're actually serious about this girl (which I doubt) then it would help if she knew. You come off as pretty much lifeless otherwise.
>>
Just end it man, seriously. You shouldn't have told her shit, and she'll always doubt you, and apparently feels justified to do it back - so don't waste your time if you can't handle it.

You brought it on yourself though. Don't do it next time.
>>
>>17213815

Then I guess you don't actually accept the consequences.

You reap what you sow, and in this case you have two options:

Break it off, or accept the fact that what you own is gonna come back to you.
>>
>>17213697
my ex cheated on me but i never cheated back, just got so resentful that i eventually hated him and left. cant win here OP
let her go to someone who actually can respect her
>>
>>17213697
Cheating on her was wrong. Reprisal infidelity isn't a healthy behavior either. Your relationship is doomed. Cut off your penis, eat a few seastars and re-grow it as a thundercock. Then find Stacy and boner her while the orbiters transmit signals to her ignored phone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.