[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-5375209673396879833.jpg (202KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5375209673396879833.jpg
202KB, 1080x1776px
Do these glasses fit my face?
>>
>>17212619
Yes, you look super cute.
>>
>>17212619
Surprisingly, they do. I really like them! (Not so much the color pattern though.)
>>
>>17212619
I don't think so, you're too light fir a heavy black frame. Plus it covers your eyebrows and I get the feeling you look better with visible brows

But you what would suit your face, OP? My legs around it
>>
>>17212619
>>17212619
>fuggen hipster glasses.

Well atleast they arnt tortois shell.
>>
>>17212630
They aren't covered, just really light.

> But you what would suit your face, OP? My legs around it
I support this statement.
>>
Yeah they look really nice ^__^
>>
>>17212639
They're light AND covered
People with light brows like OP I think would look better with clear frames or contacts
>>
>>17212635
>Well atleast they arnt tortois shell.

I think they are actually
>>
>>17212619
They're okay, but I'd pick something with a frame not quite as dark, maybe not horn? Would work better with your hair, in my opinion.
>>
>>17212709
Oh, I definitely support you there. Contacts would be so much better, as he has a really attractive face! It's almost a shame to cover it up like that.
>>
>>17212768
I kinda disagree, I think glasses can accentuate a face if done right. But maybe a lighter frame, Silhouette even.
>>
>>17212777
To each their own, I guess! In my opinion, glasses don't (seem to) fit his jawline and cheekbones very well. *shrugs*
>>
>>17212791
Maybe rectangular glasses? With a light steel frame? Just bouncing ideas around.
>>
>>17212797
You don't think that would end up making his face seem too square? The light frame would definitely help, but still!
>>
>>17212809
No, I figured it'd make a bit of a break with his jawline, a nice contrast kinda? Obviously I'd have to try it to see if it works with his face but I could see that.
But who knows, I'm not his mother or stylist obviously so I'm just throwing it out there.
>>
>>17212818
You might be right, but I agree that we'd have to see it, before being able to decide.
Who knows, indeed!

Speaking as someone who wears glasses, I can honestly say: It doesn't matter what others think. It's him who needs to like them, not us.
>>
>>17212836
Totally.
Also OP what you have to consider is comfort, I'd go for some light glasses if you're gonna be wearing them all day, else you might get a headache, at least I do.
>>
>>17212844
How long have you worn glasses? If it's been a while and you still get headaches, you should visit your optometrist.
>>
>>17212876
Since I've been 16, I'm 22 now. I don't get headaches anymore but with my first glasses I did, apparently because they were too heavy.
That being said I'm also just pretty prone to headaches/migraines anyway.
>>
>>17212883
Oh, I'm 22 as well! Not really relevant, but you know..

I've never had any trouble with mine, except from in the beginning, which was attributed to my eyes adjusting to the use of glasses.
I'm sorry to hear that you're so prone to them.
>>
>>17212901
Thanks, it's alright, pills abound. Nothing to do with my glasses/eyes in any case.
Not to go all off topic, so if you're still here OP, I'm gonna say the glasses look fine on you, but I'd personally recommend something lighter, either in colour or frame or both.
>>
>>17212619
fuck off Bjergsen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.