[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: coffee-640647_960_720.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-640647_960_720.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
Hey /adv/ I'm going to start a business with coffee to go (in this third word never seen one before and coffee is known for everyone, to start i don't have to pay rent and nothing just sell coffee) idk what do with the marketing i feel like i need make a slogan and a pet for my coffee shop.
I was thinking about the slogan could says something about how good is coffee for the healt and the pwt could be a chinchilla idk. Surprise me
Att: Piglet
>>
Something like "a coffee good enough to be instagrammed"?
>>
File: 1464898502418.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464898502418.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>17212589
"Siq Coffi XddXd
>>
>>17212589
what country are you from? what language is primarily spoken in the area that you're opening?

you don't need a slogan. you don't need a gimmick. you just need good coffee. people hear about good coffee at a fair price and they'll come. do a few of those fancy drinks to bring in that 4 PM espresso with sugar water crowd.
>>
>>17212589
#BUMPFORPIG
>>
File: 2spky.gif (499KB, 483x325px) Image search: [Google]
2spky.gif
499KB, 483x325px
>>17212596

Who are you?
>>
>>17212605
Spanish argentina
>>
Social Media is your best friend. Flyers died with the fax machine and scanners. Especially as a small business. Immediately make a Yelp, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Keep up to date with even the smallest of ongoings. Things like "This Friday we reveal our new chai latte" or whatever. Your idea is to have customers spread the word. How many times have you seen a friend go "Love this burger -- @Burger King". The idea is to have a stranger (their friend) click the link and see what you're about. Offer wifi as well (idk what country ur in but in USA its a must). Post photos of new things or treats your offering. Offer discounts through social media as well. Things like "tag yourself @ our location and receive a 20% discount at the register". Again. Social media is your best friend.

Yeah make a little slogan and a mascot. Something like a cute mouse or rabbit or whatever. Keep it simple. Good luck.
>>
Le mokka bump
>>
File: qGYFgL0.gif (2MB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
qGYFgL0.gif
2MB, 400x472px
>>17212615
Ty anon the social media ain't my best skill but i Will make a lot of publicity and i was thinking in a wandering coffee deliver (sundays in the park or maybe in the bank, sky is the limit)
>>
>>17212629
sounds like a novel idea. You can do something like "today the coffee stop will be @ lincoln park, from 3-6. Stop by today!" with a picture of the view.
>>
>>17212651
a view of pablo, standing alone, with a shit load of lukewarm coffee?
>>
Get a light brown friendly animal and give it a coffee-based name.
>>
You don't need an animal mascot to sell coffee. In fact, I'd advise against it. Animals need care, can develop complicated issues, and take up at least some resources. You should make your first priority selling good coffee and keeping your customers happy. Once you get a bit established and feel you've got that down, then you can think up quirky gimmicks to boost business if you really feel like it.

If a domestic animal in need of a home happens to fall into your lap, then it's okay to make it your mascot if you can provide it with adequate care and if you still really want to. Don't get something more exotic than a simple dog or cat unless you have experience with that kind of animal. And definitely don't go out of your way to get an animal for this kind of purpose.

But I say don't get an animal at all. You can get a piece of taxidermy or a statuette and make that your mascot and you won't have to take care of it.
>>
File: 2OFUbA1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2OFUbA1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>17212744
Yeah! I alteady can see the kids drinking coffee
>>
>>17212752
When you are right you are right, can't discuss but I'll get a brown chinchilla and name it "coffee" if i get success.
>>
>>17212589
>third wor][l]d
What country?

As well we need more context:
From where do you sell?
A bike?
A bus?
A fixed stand?
A rented area?

What is the coffee making equipment you have?
>>
>>17212857
Argentina, and i sell it the store of my aunt so i don't have to pay nothing atm (candys and shits, people go to pay her dubs in there too it's called rapipago)
I bough a tinny coffeemaker it makes coffee and coffee with milk, i think i can make cappuccino too idk
>>
>>17212892

Buy a small heating plate/ stove and a good bean grinder that can make REALLY fine powder.

Grind arabica beans.

Order a turkish cezve over the net, or get a similar sized pot.

put 1 spoon of the coffee powder, one spoon of sugar, a knife tip full of cardamom and one cup of water per desired cup of mokka in the pot, boil the whole thing on the stove. But not fully boiled only close to it

once bubbles exist take a spoon and put the bubbles in the cup.repeat. the third time fully boil it but VERY short, and pour the mokka in the cup.

Best godly coffee in the world.

For cappuccino you need to get a frother and preferable a french press (coffee makers are usually shit).
>>
>>17212939
>>17212892

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3at2Rxkh4v8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoZWs1sq8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5BY9Cldzs
>>
>>17212892
>>17212589
"café-especia negro"?
>>
>>17212967
Bonafide
>>
>>17212948
I got a cafetera m8 (coffee maker) i don't need that
>>
>>17213001
A cafetera doesn't give you the full flavor, since it deludes the coffee (similar to like making tea works) instead of brewing up the extra fine powder itself (similar to matcha works).

Do my recipe (>>17212939), compare it with the shit you serve now.

Not following my suggestion is not following where the gold lies. You will be the coffee king instantly.
>>
File: 1464237571301.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1464237571301.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>17213018
I'll try ty
>>
>>17213028

Good decision. Don't forget the cardamom.
And good luck with your business!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.