[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are BETA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: billy2.jpg (88KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
billy2.jpg
88KB, 350x263px
Too much whining in this section. You guys sound like that guy in Skyrim who got his sweet roll stolen. Reading some of these posts... makes me cringe knowing that you people exist and are driving on my roads. Man the F4ck up, stop whining about b1tch problems. Boo hoo you lost a girl - go find another, Boo hoo I don't know how to talk to a girl - open your mouth and speak. Boo hoo I don't know how to get a job - get off your ass and fill out some job applications and dress neat. Boo hoo I dropped my bowl of spaghetti 0's all over the floor, should I clean it up?? Should I use a mop?? Should I bend over and pick up the mop? Should I move my arms back and forth cleaning the floors with the mop? You guys act like you need to be directed and told what to do for every single minor action in life. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. It's time to man the F4ck up now guys.... let's do it.
>>
Said the man on 4chan
>>
OP, you seem to know a lot about betas. Are gays like me automatically doomed to be beta, or is there hope?
>>
>Boo hoo I don't know how to talk to a girl - open your mouth and speak.
Can't tell you how many times I've tried this and it never worked out :^)
>>
>>17210007
>You guys sound like that guy in Skyrim who got his sweet roll stolen
Holy shit that brutal burn
>>
>>17210007
We'll always be beta compared to you, you're just too alpha OP.
>>
You laid it on a bit thick, the self-censoring is overkill. You're not going to get that many (You)'s with formatting like that, uncensor it, reword it slightly and try again tomorrow.
>>
Just ask the girl out for coffee, buy everything, and talk about things you like in life, things you want to do, where you work, and just don't show too much interest in her. If she thinks you are pretentious and only talking to her for the sex, she will immediately put up her defenses, this is exactly why gay guys always get put in the trusted zone because they don't appear to be a threat to the girl.
>>
>>17210007
did you seriously come to /adv/ expecting to see happy posts? or did you just want to shitpost for attention?
>>
>>17210067
Nice pasta. Would work for 90% of the threads here
>>
>>17210007
Complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>17210007
Not gonna lie but I enjoyed your post OP. This is board is the result of people who are used to being spoon-fed answers their whole life. They never learned to think for themselves, or they had shitty role models.

Thanks Obama.

But srsly dont be so hard on the betas. Everyone had a role model in their life that helped shape them into the person they are today. Maybe you can be the person to turn them into alpha males.
>>
Nobody in Skyrim got their sweetroll stolen, get your shit straight. It was a guard, trying to mock you and generally getting a sword to the fucking face for it.
>>
>>17210007
Do you know that you're allowed to swear without putting fucking numbers in the words? Also, as a sidenote, shut the fuck up you underage little cunt, you have no idea what you're talking about. Anxiety and depression aren't just things that people can turn off.
>>
>>17210625
He wont. That nigger is as far from alpha as a nigger can get.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.