[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who korean here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cc8df834b546.jpg (537KB, 540x3324px) Image search: [Google]
cc8df834b546.jpg
537KB, 540x3324px
Hi, I'm currently learning Korean. Where I'm studying there is a contest to win a trip to Korea. The contest is about to talk for three minutes about Korean treasures. But, when I search for Korean treasures in Google, it doesn't give good results.

About what should I talk?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17205811
Korea's greatest treasures are boats and airplanes. They're highly valued because they allow one to leave the shithole that is the Korean Peninsula.
>>
The treasures of Korea are the culture you fucking idiot. They don't mean literal treasure. Talk about a particular aspect of it that you are really looking forward to (food, kpop, historic site, whatever).
>>
>>17205811
Here, watch this thing about Conan O'brien visiting Korea. It's hilarious but also strangely insightful because they go out of their way to show him what it's all about. You might learn some Korean too since they try to teach him.

http://teamcoco.com/korea
>>
>>17205811
Here, watch this thing about Conan O'brien visiting Korea. It's hilarious but also strangely insightful because they go out of their way to show him what it's all about. You might learn some Korean too since they try to teach him.

http://teamcoco.com/korea
>>
>>17205811
>learn how to read Korean [A LANGUAGE] in 15 min
>One of those pictoral languages [SIC]
>[Korean] is a simple alphabet.

Why do people fucking insist confusing writing systems with languages? It's like saying we're writing Latin language with the English alphabet, it's fucking stupid.

By the way, no alphabet is "hard" or "easy" by itself, everything depends on the rule set used. Italian orthography makes the Latin alphabet look easy; English orthography makes the Latin alphabet look as hard and as confusing as drunken niggers speaking German pretending to speak French.
>>
File: My5zmrk[1].gif (2MB, 461x345px) Image search: [Google]
My5zmrk[1].gif
2MB, 461x345px
Starcraft
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.