[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 19 soon to be 20 year old girl and I have never had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1464563038614.jpg (49KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
1464563038614.jpg
49KB, 418x415px
I am a 19 soon to be 20 year old girl and I have never had a relationship in my life. I don't know if I am unattractive or boring or if it is a combination of both but I don't seem to attract guys. I don't know what to do. I can't be around my best friend and her boyfriend anymore because it reminds me of my own loneliness and they are together all the time. I'm sick of people taking pity on me and saying "there is time". Time feels like nails against a chalkboard. Newsflash, no guy wants a 20 something year old virgin girlfriend with no experience who doesn't even know how to behave in a relationship.

The only boys I know but am not really friends with are my best friend boyfriend's friends and the only one I sort of liked has a girlfriend (she is ~3 years younger, wonderful). It just made things worse because he flirted with me when we first met very recently when his girlfriend wasn't in town and while I was finally so happy in the moment I know there is no chance to be with him.

I just want to die. No other girl my age in this city is this lonely or inexperienced. I'm at the point where I realise that I am truly depressed. Before I was sad and restless, now I don't feel anything. I'm just so disappointed with myself and my life that the only comforting thought I have is killing myself.
>>
What's your #?
>>
>>17202115

she's not looking for ANY kind of boyfriend obviously, you some kind of freak?

all the good boys are taken OP, you should kill yourself
>>
>>17202115
There is zero chance that you live in my country.
>>
What country do you live in that convinced you that you are so far outside a social norm?
>>
>>17202119
Nice assumptions but I don't KNOW enough guys here to even be able to be picky. And yes I'm planning to do that soon
>>
>>17202111
Post pic
>>
>>17202122
The Balkans. Its just not normal here to be like this at all.
>>
>>17202124

i was being semi-sarcastic

you shouldnt lower your standards, you should increase your self-worth to match them

im one year away from being a wizard and thats just fine
>>
>>17202120
I'm cool with a long distance relationship.
>>
>>17202130

>romanians/greeks

holy shit you have my sympathy, the men there seem like sub-human shitters, and you cant even secure one of THOSE?
>>
Okay... why? You don't NEED to have a relationship with anyone, if that's what you want.

But clearly you're obsessing over something rather simple. It's not that hard to hook up with someone, unless you're a perfectionist or a coward. Use tinder or any social networking site if you just want to find someone if you can't get introduced to a guy through your friends or acquaintances.

You're literally wasting your time posting here. Go create an account if you don't have one and start searching already.
>>
>>17202134
I will be a wizard too but I'm not going to make it until then. I'm not going to allow myself to live to see that day. No matter how embarrassing and one of the worst feelings in the world a guy to be a 30 year old virgin might be it will never come close to the taboo that is a woman being a 30 year old virgin. Especially where I live, it is literally unheard of.

>>17202138
Yes. Not those countries exactly but similar mentality.
>>
>>17202147

there's tons of guys willing to pay a girl overseas to come live with them, you already got some offers in the thread

you speak english so you'll probably manage just fine, you just need to actually make the jump
>>
>>17202158

I hate to say it but yeah, you might want to leave a social pool that is incompatible
>>
>>17202111
boo hoo poor widdle baby ;_;
>>
You could always move when you work or go to university? It really depends on what you want for yourself and for your future.

Have you asked your friend about these issues?
>>
Post pics.

I'm guessing you're fat and ugly. Attractive girls are living the relationship game, and life in general, on easy mode.
>>
>>17202111
>Newsflash, no guy wants a 20 something year old virgin girlfriend with no experience who doesn't even know how to behave in a relationship.

Yeah they do.
>>
>>17202130
It's not normal to be single at 19 in the Balkans? Yeah, quite the fucking contrary
>>
>>17202111
you are still young and stupid and single. enjoy that while you have it. because one day you maybe a 30+ broke single mom
>>
>>17202223
I'm not fat in the slightest so it must be the ugly thing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.