[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a bad breakup with my first gf, and I said some really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I had a bad breakup with my first gf, and I said some really mean shit.

A month later, I decide to apologize, and then a few weeks later she responds

I checked her blog once and on my birthday she posted 'happy birthday'

She checks my blog sometimes, and I made a silly post saying that I'd do anything for her (not her specifically, I just said 'her')

She texted me saying 'that post was definitely not about me was it?'

I said no, and I asked why she cared about what I post and she said she doesn't know but she does

Wtf is she doing? Does she still like me or something?
>>
>a month later apologize
>Posted about her

It sounds like you like her still and probably vice versa, but neither of you are mature enough to communicate properly.
>>
>>17201948
Exes are exes for a reason. She might miss you but that doesn't mean things will ever be the way they were.
>>
>>17201960
She was never good at communication, but I suppose I'm not very good either. I don't know what telling her would accomplish though, because >>17201962 is right.
>>
If I tell her how I feel, that I miss her but I don't want to be with her, what's the point? It'll make me feel better but it'll put us nowhere.
>>
>>17202157
Bump please help
>>
>>17202260
Reread what you wrote>>17202157
You answered your own question.
>>
I wish I could get my ex back in my life. My first and only. I'd do anything.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.