[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf had oral with sister long ago when drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 343399_b.jpg (61KB, 700x596px) Image search: [Google]
343399_b.jpg
61KB, 700x596px
My fiance had a pregnant sister with a husband and a child already. His sister and himself grew up in a broken home, divorced parents, sexually abusive father and stepfather. I get that they messed both of them up to an extent, but here's the thing that upsets me: my fiance and his sister had a one-time drunken oral sex night when he was 12 and she was 15.
She's a nice person from what I see, a good wife and a good mother.
Everytime I think of her, I think of that situation he told me about and it makes me jealous and nervous. I would never leave them alone together due to this.
Is it wrong of me to be upset that he wants us to spend time with her?
TL;dr
> Fiance and his sister had oral sex once when drunk and young.
> She's nice, but don't really like her due to that.
> Worried if I leave them alone, Something would happen.
> Am I in the wrong to be upset and worried about this?
>>
>>17201088
It's shit that was very long ago. They were practically little kids, esp. your fiance. It fucks him up deeply already, so get over it and don't stress unnecessarily.
>>
>>17201088
Nah it happened at a time when both him and his sister were still exploring their bodies. It's not that uncommon. He probably didnt even have feelings for his sister, and was driven by curiosity.

You should be happy that he trusts you enough to share something as taboo and private as that with you.
>>
File: 1452469882388.jpg (286KB, 622x941px) Image search: [Google]
1452469882388.jpg
286KB, 622x941px
im sorry but your actually insane

your fiance should leave you asap if he knows whats good for him
>>
>I would never leave them alone together
its his sister, that's not your call

the fact that you think you can keep him from his family is a pretty massive red flag though, I wonder what he would think if he saw this thread
>>
>>17201467
It's not uncommon for the abused to seek out people who have similarities to their families. Controlling and obsessive behavior probably looks like love in his eyes.
>>
I went through something similar with my younger sisters (I was 12 and confused as fuck, was messed up about it for ages.)

It is something I am deeply ashamed of and would never repeat. And they were actually half sisters, so it's probably a lot more traumatic to have a memory of sexual intimacy with a full blooded sibling.

In short, either he is traumatised by it (very likely), or they will hook up whether you like it or not (I doubt this very much.)

So I would honestly stop caring. Either your boyfriend is a decent guy or he isn't, but I would imagine his sister is low on the list of people he would run to for sex.

(For people wondering, my girlfriend knows my past and was shocked, but saw how much I hated myself for it. She accepted it as something I couldn't undo but wouldn't repeat.)
>>
>>17201088
Most siblings close in age actually do something similar. And to make it funnier they were drunk and underage. You are literally a manipulative bitch if you think you can stop them from spending time together.
>>
>>17201088
So uh. What anime is this?
>>
Your fiancé probably hates himself for it. She probably hates herself for it.

If you are actually concerned about something this insane happening, then you're a piece of shit and your fiancé doesn't deserve your shit.

HE WAS 12 FUCKING YEARS OLD. HE LITERALLY PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HE WAS ACTUALLY DOING

ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS 18+
>>
Once I was 12 years old, my sister told me, if you suck on my clit I'll be Happy.. Once I was 12 years old..[piano]

Once she was 15 years old, my sister told me, I'll suck your dick and you'll squirt your jizz in me, once I she was 15 years old... [piano]
>>
>>17201088
>Is it wrong of me to be upset that he wants us to spend time with her?
To an extent, it's not wrong to be upset about the event.
It's wrong to not want you two to spend time with her because of that.

>She's nice, but don't really like her due to that.
Frankly, that's immature and stupid.

>Worried if I leave them alone Something would happen
Because it happened one single time multiple years ago before you two got together?
That's stupid.
>>
You're dumb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.