[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with a psycopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1334x750px
I go to a private adultschool. met this cute teacher(male). He looked normal attractive blabla. We had fun in class and he asked me for my number one day. Fastfoward a week, he asks me to hang out.

Obviously i cant date him since he is my teacher. Dating a student is against the school policy. He could get fired for it. So I just wanted to get to know him better as a friend(we are the same age). But almost right after we meet up, he fucking gets all horny. Showed no interest in who I am, what I think. I freaked out but couldnt reject his kiss. I said no to sex.

After that day, I felt like shit because obviously he only saw me as a talking pussy all along. I am inexperienced in this area since noone ever saw me in that way before.
Long story short, I got confused and fucked him. I wanted to get it over with. But mainly I wanted to give him what he wanted. It was all my fault.

Next day I realized hes been talking to sudents about me. Idk exactly about what. But people all fucking act weird around me.

Should I talk to the school to get this fuck fired? I was humiliated in front of the whole class when this kid clearly pointed out that I was into my teacher.
>>
Don't be a vengeful cunt, you fucked him, you made the decision, take responsibility for it. Learn from tge lesson and don't be easy and don't give away your self respect next time.
>>
>be a whore
>get mad at self for being whore
>lash out at man who took advantage of your sluttery

You should stop being a whore.
>>
>>17199053
This.

You're a god damn adult who made the choice to fuck him, even though you knew he didn't give a shit about you.

Sure you can try and get him fired (what will you do if they ask for proof), but ultimately you need to realize you only have yourself to blame. You say "it was all my fault" but it doesn't sound like you believe it, or accept it
>>
No im not gonna try to get him fired. Never. I know it was my choice. I am only concerned that he would do it to other students. We have teenage students too sometimes. I am only trying to do the right thing.
What could happen if he sees other female students as only sexual toys? Sorry that my initial writing is a bit confusing.
>>
>>17199094
Unless he forced you into having sex with him, he's no different from any other swinging dick (if only a little overactive)

You're trying to justify having to act on this by adding a righteous spin to it, but really ask yourself, had you turned his overtures down, would he have still kept dogging you into having sex with him?
>>
>>17199094
Those females need to learn how the real world works. A lot of men will view them as sextoys. Just like a lot of women will see men as a walking wallet waiting to be manipulated and ripped off. Everyone needs to learn how to filter out shit. If he was a unique case, I would agree with you bu he's not.
>>
>>17199043
The way you're phrasing this is pretty fucked. Some dude made advances on you and you went along with it, and now he is a psychopath and a horn dog? and you're complaining about him maybe talking to other people about you?

Anyways my advice is to immediately act friendly to him but not attached or hostile. If he doesn't see you as a threat he'll probably feel no reason to try and discredit you by talking shot, provided he IS a psychopath. Just be cool.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.