[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for us to grow apart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: colorful flowers.gif (91KB, 1400x850px) Image search: [Google]
colorful flowers.gif
91KB, 1400x850px
>Is girl from Hispanic country
>Has a friend from high school studying aboard in United States
>Have known her for 6 years
>Used to be the closest to her in high school
>She's pretty much the only person I kept in touch with from high school
>We used to share similar interests but now it seems that all that she is interested is partying and drinking with her bf (i.e. something that I am not interested in)
>Like every conservation I had with her would automatically turn into her talking about partying/drinking/her bf
>>
>>17198923
bump
>>
Find better friends
>>
>>17198980
Yeah I got some new friends at uni. I just don't know what to do - if I lose contact with her I will basically lose touch with everyone from high school
>>
Nobody cares about your high school friends. You shouldn't either. Who cares what they are up to?
>>
>>17199234
>You shouldn't either
But she was the closest to me in high school.
Oh yeah, she also likes to tell me how a lot of people from my high school whom I lost contact with are dating, partying, etc.
>>
You're using her for news about your former high-school peers; there's nothing to it.
>>
>>17199287
I'm not using her for that. I don't care about the people who I didn't keep in touch with plus I can just look at their Facebook pages if I want to know what they are up to - no need to get info from my friend.
>>
who cares?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.