[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this 1 girl im in love with. I have her phone number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 046c9bca29073bb6.gif (2MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
046c9bca29073bb6.gif
2MB, 512x368px
There is this 1 girl im in love with. I have her phone number and i texted with her a little. I recently asked her if she has time so we could meet up somewhere and this was 4 days ago. She still didnt text me back I dont want to overflow her with texting. I dont know if i ever should write with her again. Im a little frustrated and im asking myself what is she doing all time. I hate to think like that but it seems, that i cant really forget her. Im not a stalker, neither i would do anything like that.
Also i never see her in public, so i cant talk with her personally

What should I do?
>>
you love the idea of her
>>
>>17196508
Please what?
>>
>>17196493
is there any particular reason as to why you are in love with her?
>>
Almost my exact situation.

Asked her out the other day, no reply yet. I am just hoping that she is just having phone issues or is out of town and can't reply atm. It is memorial Day weekend after all
>>
>>17196543
We went in the same school together, but i was a little pussy back then and i couldnt ask.
>>
>>17196561
Explain further
>>
>>17196572
I was in love with her back then, I couldnt ask her to a date, because i was a big pussy back then. This was 1 year ago and I almost forget her. Then i saw a picture of her somewhere and my feelings came back. Now i have her phone number and she still didnt reply me. She doesnt live far away from my town, i can easily drive with bus to her.
>>
>>17196493
are you actually in love or is this infatuation? unless you actually know her, you cant love her.
>>
>>17196590
Why do you love where? What do you see in her?
>>
>>17196591
>>17196596
Yes, im sure i am. Back then, we were good friend. We laughed, talked about so many things, etc it was a great time.

>What do you see in her?
Hard to explain but, she was cute, looked pretty, had a great personality.
>>
>>17196634
Explain, and if you can't, don't pursue.
>>
Unfortunately, if a girl shows too much resistance, means she's not interested.
>>
>>17196645
I explained it and i dont know what you want right now
>>
>>17196558
I'll explain what I saw in her

Cute, Great person. Would volunteer alot. We are not too different in our mannerisms.
>>
Should i write her again or no? I mean its 4 days ago
>>
>>17196981
If she truly had feelings for you then she would've at least responded. Though you can contact her again if you feel the need for some kind of clarity.
>>
>>17196981
Wait for know. And if you do contact her, DON'T make it about meeting up
>>
>>17197047
>>17197201
I decided to wait, i will try not to think about it.
Thanks a lot guys
>>
>>17197252
Just keep us posted on what happens
>>
>>17196540
You build her up as the perfect girl, when you hardly know her in person. Aka you love the idea of her.
>>
>>17196590
Wow OP you sound very similar to me, only we still live in the same time, and my opportunity is long gone.
>>
4 days? No way she didn't see it on her phone. She's not interested. This doesn't mean you are bad or a failure in some way, you just have failed to peak her interest to warrant a response. Some girls just don't respond instead of saying no.

Let it go and move on OP. Don't text her again. if you text again and have to see your attempt get ignored a second time it will only make you feel bad and probably bitter. Retain your pride.
>>
>>17199178
If he's in the US, I would wait a little longer, as Memorial Day weekend. It could be possible that she is out of town and unable to reply at this point in time.
>>
>>17198162
Day 5, no response

>>17198179
I was almost 4 years in the same class with her, so i can say i know her as person.

>>17198263
Im sorry for you, hope you can find a new love.

>>17199178
The thing is that I never could say her my feels, its hard for me. Sometimes I regret everything and will always why I didnt tell her how much i love her, but i missed all my chances like an idiot. I wish I would be still in my old class, or atleast see her few times and talk a little and move on, but I never see her and dont want to act like a creepy stalker. I hate it, and I will always tell myself what an idiot, pussy I was.
I want her attention, someHOW. It kills me innerly

>>17200072
I live in Europe.
>>
>>17200487
Figured you were in Europe.

I'm at 66 Hours since I asked my girl out. No answer aswell
>>
>>17196493

/b/ro I feel you...
few years ago i "fell" in love with this girl, i got her number but since i really like her i was to scared to text her, last day of school freshman year she told me she feels the same way towards me, during the summer i texted her but sometimes she didn't respond sometimes she did, so i hardly texted her, when 10th grade started he already had a boyfriend..
so if i were you keep texting her before someone else takes her away from you...
fowards 3 years later into senior yeay. they were still dating, i graduated last year. i recently saw them together shopping at walmart..
>>
b-bump
>>
>>17196493
You're being pathetic. It's just one girl and you hardly even know her. Keep your head up, have faith there, you will have plenty of other girls you will meet in your life
>>
>>17196493

If you did manage to get her number... how come you can't arrange a "casual" encounter? Notice that doing so is actual stalk, so be careful.
>>
>>17202515
I know, but i just cant forget her
>>17203114
I asked her on a social media lol
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.