[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pretend to do well at university when in reality I go only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1385886195077.jpg (54KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1385886195077.jpg
54KB, 686x960px
I pretend to do well at university when in reality I go only to classes I like, whenever I feel like, and I've failed the same course thrice. State funded uni, so my parents don't pay much which means I don't feel bad really. I continue to leech of the allowance I get from them and use that combined with pirating to keep playing vidya instead of succeeding in life.

I know I could do well in uni at least,but I just can't find the motivation.

I'm waiting for it all to come tumbling down.
>>
>>17194261

>they arent paying as much as they could be so i dont feel bad

this is why no one likes millenials. cuz assholes like you give the entire generation a really fucking bad name.
>>
File: Bingo-1.jpg (14KB, 160x141px) Image search: [Google]
Bingo-1.jpg
14KB, 160x141px
Make yourself like all the courses.
>>
>>17194264
It's not quite like that. I do want to feel bad about it, but I guess I'm not really able to maybe?
>>
>>17194272

>its not like that
>... except for how it is of course, but ill blame it on imaginary limitations as opposed to just being trash.
>>
>>17194272
You're missing the point.

You keep taking the same class knowing you're gonna fail it.

Stop wasting state funds and DON'T TAKE THE CLASS YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT.
>>
>>17194290
>>17194289
Fine, let's take the fact I'm a piece of shit for a given. I'm here for a reason. No defending it.

Motivation wise, what should I do to put more time into my studies, aside from the obvious study more. I have plenty of time available but I spend most of it doing nothing, and either idly browsing 4chan or sleeping probably more than what's healthy.
>>
>>17194314

>what should i do to put more time itno my studies

study?

>aside from the obvious study more

consider eliminating distractions.

>i browse 4chan

consider getting leechblock or a stronger childblock. if ur answer is
>WELL ID JUST FIND A WAY AROUND IT

then congrats, you just stumbled upon the reason why i talk to you like you're an 8 year old! because you know what you have to do and are asking for magic beans to do it for you.
>>
>>17194320
Right, I appreciate the directness. Of course there's never an easy way out in terms of things like study. I guess I meant if there's a way to make it more bearable?

Whenever I get going on a study session I find that I get frustrated and angry after a while, especially when something like a math problem pops up where unless you remember a really specific and obscure trigonometric equality, you can't solve the problem. Specific case, but because of the way my uni writes exams, really common.
>>
>>17194334

>is there a way to make it more bearable

reward system. thats about it. still makes studying studying.

life isnt meant to be 'fun'.

thats unfortunate about the math though.
>>
>>17194351
Yeah, I understand that. If this shit was easy/fun everyone would do it.
Thanks
>>
>>17194365

good luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.