[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interpol Or Not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hello guys.
I think I am in a deep shit. You know Wechat? There's a feature where you could shake, and it randomly match you with anyone who shake their phone too. So I stumble upon this Egyptian guy. My wechat account is a fake account that I use to fooling around with no serious harm done, I swear. Just that I would like to know random strangers and evaluate their personalities. Anyway, that guy said he was a rich guy who will pay if I video call him, sexting. (I stated in my fake account that no money no talk, with a hidden babe face dp.) Basically I am a girl that into online sexting with guys, a hooker for money. He ask me to send nudes, you know what the horny guy would do. I refused for video call but offer him pictures of a random girl that I found on Tumblr. And seems like he took the bite. He even voice call me and since my voice kinda not your average joe, so it sounded naturally like a girl (I am 23 by the way, with my normal deep voice). So after all that sticky situation, the very next day, he contacted me saying that he is a police from Interpol who deals with minor sexting online and illegal prostitution trade. He threathen me of destroying my life if I didn't agree to go to his place, which is on the other part of the world. He said he have my ip address and that if I might do anything ridiculous, he is watching me. So I ask him how do I know if he is the real deal, he send his photo in a police uniform, but then he deletes it rather few seconds later before I even take a better look. He said, I should never make him angry again or else he will ruin my life. He said I am an exception case and he calms down because I was an honest girl and pure that he loves me so much. (Well of course I am not that angel because I am a dude). I guess I am going too far and I dont know what to do. I thought perhaps he is joking, but then my alter ego told me he might be real. So, is he a real deal, and what should I do? I've been restless & seek help here. Please.
>>
>>17191228
Rape ur ass
>>
don't be an idiot

He can't do shit, block and ignore him.
>>
>>17191233
I wish he would only do fuck me. But that ruin my life part is scary to me.
>>
>>17191241
Really? That was my first thought. But the other me told me otherwise. What if interpol really came for me and harms my family. I dont want that.
>>
>>17191228
Go to his place, he might also be a Nigerian prince and give you mad money.
(Don't be an idiot. Of course he's not the real deal.)
>>
If anyone interested in reading my conversation with the guy, I can put them here.
>>
>>17191268
I've heard of Nigerian love scam. But that guy have a heavy arabic accent when we did voice call. Hmm...
>>
>>17191247
>What if interpol really came for me and harms my family.
Ahahahahahahahaha what the fuck?
Do you even know wtf interpol is?
THEY'RE POLICE YOU FUCKING MORON
THEY DONT "harm" ANYONE
>>
>>17191287
Well, I know they are police. Harm in the matter of heart, like me taken into custody because fake profile and stuff, broke family heart... I just dont want anything to do with family because of my deeds. And if the real deal going to come, it is fine by me. But what if theyre fake Interpol of Nigerians?
>>
it's fake, you idiot
maybe stop doing this weird shit over the internet if you're so worried about it, don't you have better things to do
>>
OP is a fucking idiot. Of course it's a scam you moron. Block and ignore him
>>
This has to be a troll thread. There is no way anyone could be as retarded as OP.
>>
I'm actually a lawyer who's done some anti-slavery work, and I'm good at it. I don't care if any of you believe me, because it's true.

Assuming this isn't a troll thread, it's a scam you stupid bitch. If you go to meet him you will 100% be either (i) kidnapped and sold into slavery, or (ii) kidnapped and ransomed. Whichever one is worth more money. That's how these things happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.