[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would I ask my barber for in order to get this haircut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1462029222908.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1462029222908.png
526KB, 593x594px
what would I ask my barber for in order to get this haircut?
>>
You could just take him the picture.
>>
>>17189873
"Gay me the fuck up, senpai."
>>
>>17189873
He is a fuckabee
>>
>>17189882
how is it gay to look attractive to women?
>>
>>17189873
Ask him for the Bieber.
>>
>>17189873
cum in my hair
>>
>>17189873
Crop the picture so the barber won't know you're looking at half naked men.

Then take that picture to him and ask for that style.

Pro tip: he's not going to know how to do it.

You need to book an appointment at a salon. That's where you go when you want an actual style, not just a cut.
>>
>>17189873
I just want to see his dick at this point
>>
>>17189930
This. You gotta pay for style.
>>
>>17189873
u gotta grow the middle part of ur hair extra long, gel it up, and trim the sides with a electric trimmer. (the ones that dont get rid of all the hair). but in teh shower i warn u when ur hair is wet it will look really retarded
>>
>>17189873
"I'm gay but I want people to at least question it."
"Say no more."
>>
>>17189930
This

I learned my lesson the hard way

>yeah man I know how to do that haha I do it all day ahah

fuck outta here
>>
File: 1446940980224.png (13KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446940980224.png
13KB, 697x608px
>>17189873
Why would you want a chad-tier haircut op? You will never be a chad, you are stuck here just like the rest of us
>>
>>17189873
Oh yeah, that's going in the fap folder.
>>
>>17189904
N of 1, but that haircut is gayer than a pride parade in Miami. Like, from the eyebrows don he is good looking, but then I get to the Bieber-esque pile of hair and the eyeroll is like a reflex. All I'm getting from that haircut is that this guy probably has more hair/skin care products than I do, so is either a high maintenance princess man or sucks a loooot of dicks in the bathroom at da' club. Or both.
>>
>>17189873
March into the barber shop and fling off your robe while bellowing "MAKE ME A CHAD THUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNDER COCK!"

The occupants of the room will stare in bewilderment as your penis swells to its massive state and your lanky body contorts as muscle mass sprouts from your frame.

The barber will nod in wonder, knowing exactly what to do, and lead you to his chair of Euphoria.
>>
>>17189873
"just fuck my shit up"
>>
>>17189930
>crop the picture so the barber won't know you're looking at half naked men.

Anyone wanting a haircut like that, i'd assume looks at pictures of full on naked men
>>
>>17189904
Is that what that faggoty shit is?

lmao
>>
>>17191058
topkek, best post.
>>
Are you people on crack?

It takes like, one kind of product to get that guy's hair to do that (plus the cut). I used to work in a salon, and that shit is easy.
frankly, I want to go for a mustache ride on that boy.
>>
File: 1324718981847.jpg (30KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1324718981847.jpg
30KB, 500x322px
>the responses ITT

Its probably in a haircut book you see at the regular salons, its an average haircut with some pomade fuckery
>>
>>17189873
OP, it may not even look good on you. He has a very defined jaw and small forehead. You really ought to just go to a high end saloon and ask them what they think would look best on you.

>>17191309
pomade? There's no shine whatsoever. Clearly a modernizer or a wax.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x624px
Since we're talking about hair, I am looking to finally cut my hair after growing it for years. Looking for something like this or similar.

What do you call this style? I have a bit of a widows peak, so not sure if it would work on me or not, but don't know what kind of style to search.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.