[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my GF just went on a date with another guy This puts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1451841316441.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1451841316441.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
I think my GF just went on a date with another guy

This puts me in kind of weird position, because she doesn't seem to realize that this was a date and that this guy likes her. He's been one of her friends for years now, and just recently has started texting her and hanging out with her a lot.

He constantly shit talks me (her boyfriend) and has consistently told her that she's "making a mistake" being with me, etc. she tells me all of this and doesn't ever take it too seriously. The guy has never liked me and I've never liked him- fair enough.

However, this morning she got breakfast with him at Waffle House, and he payed for her meal.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, because it doesn't really bother me too much- this guy has absolutely zero chance with my girlfriend, and she's not attracted to him in the least. He's one of those hateful, skeevy, friend zone types, and I know she doesn't have romantic feelings for him. But this is the second time they've hung out one on one and he's payed for her meal, and amidst him shit talking me and constantly texting her, this is something that's bothering me just a bit
>>
Nigga fuck that I wouldn't let it slide. First off he's talking shit about you TO YOUR GIRL and they're hanging out alone ??? Nigga what's your girl got in debted to him to hang out if he's bashing her "loved one". All around I would tell her to cut him out of her life if he's not needed.

Ps. Yes nigga that sounds like a date
>>
>>17189341
>>17189341
I guess my issue is that this guy is SUCH a non-issue. Like he's fat, short, ugly, etc. One of those obnoxious people that talks about pepe the frog IRL. SO I feel like reacting super negatively is going to make me seem as if I perceive him as any sort of threat, which I don't. She's truly under the impression they're just friends.
>>
Make a big deal out of it.

Get mad. Kill that guy.

You don't tolerate stuff like this. Ever.
>>
>>17189332
To be fair, you're allowing this. You either step in or get stepped on.
>>
File: laughing10.jpg (42KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing10.jpg
42KB, 600x480px
>>17189332
>this guy has absolutely zero chance with my girlfriend, and she's not attracted to him in the least
>>
>>17189332
Pull him up on it in private

If he tries anything, make him learn the lesson- have a freind give you an alibi in case he tries to rat you out.

If he's such a pussy as well, he's gonna try and bitch talk you. Take a while to think about some dirt you can come back at him, or give yourself a reason to argue with him in front of GF, but make yourself the bigger man.
>>
>>17189352
son, even if he isnt an actual threat. you should go berserk anyway, it makes you look weak if you allow people to do shit like this to you. if someone was talking shit about me like this guy, i would go nuts.
>>
>>17189332
Just make him say it to your face in front of GF

Then politely threaten his bitch ass-'Excuse me,What the fuck did you just say?'

A-He backs down=Winrar
B-He squares up, you beat his fatass down=Winrar

What could go wrong?
>>
>>17189332
>I'm a cuck, pls help
Stop being a cuck you cuking cuck.
She obviously doesn't respect you, otherwise she wouldn't be going out with guys that aren't you.
She will eventually start sucking his dick if she hasn't already.
If I were you I will dump this whore on the act and find someone that doesn't think I'm a completely moron unaware of his surroundings.
>>
>>17189332
breakfast is not a date to a girl. That said, I've taken plenty of my involved friends on dates, while I had a girlfriend even, if paying for meals is what is considered a date. It's nothing. either tell the guy to back off or do nothing about it. it isn't worth the argument with your girlfriend to talk to her about it unless it makes you SUPER uncomfortable.
>>
>>17189332
Tell her you think he's a fucktard and that you disapprove of them hanging out and her not saying shit about all his smack talking. She's testing you, fampai. Women like alpha males. She's testing your mettle. Don't just roll over and accept it or she will lose respect for you and it will be a slippery slope from there. Put your fucking foot down or you're gonna get walked all over.
>>
>>17189332
It's not a date bro, trust me. You don't have much to worry about. He'll never make a move.
>>
>>17189536

This nigga knows what's up.
>>
>>17189548

It doesn't matter if it's a date or if the guy has a chance, it's shitty behavior on the girls part to associate with someone who is always trying to break up her relationship. That is what op should take note of.
>>
>>17189556
THIS.
>>
>>17189556
this is true. also, if he is such a creep, why the fuck is she hanging out with him?
>>
>>17189730
Because they're friends and he does a god job of playing the concerned friend rather than creepy friendzone dude, and she falls for that
>>
>>17189736
>Because they're friends and he does a god job of playing the concerned friend rather than creepy friendzone dude, and she falls for that

Your girl is not that dumb, I hope. Every time I have ever seen a girl be honest about guys in the "friendzone", she knows good and well he is trying to get in her pants.

She is either tolerating him because his usefulness as an emotional sponge is more valuable to her than her respect for you, or she actually wants to see how far it will go before you do anything to stop it.
>>
>>17189748
I already addressed it, and said no more him paying for her meals, and to make sure he wasn't trying any weird shit, and she agreed and said she'd "tried to stop him from paying"

Overall she seemed reasonably receptive but we'll see.
>>
>>17189748
I used to shit talk a friend's boyfriend who used her for fucking but she asked me to stop; she was insecure about him and me talking didn't help, but honestly, if she wasn't doubtful about him she wouldn't give a fuck about what i said.
Maybe OP's girl is not insecure about their relationship and doesn't give a shit about the shit talking.
>>
>>17189774
>Maybe OP's girl is not insecure about their relationship and doesn't give a shit about the shit talking.

Would you continue to hang out with someone who constantly said bad things about your family members? Called your mom a whore, said you brother was a big fat neckbeard loser, etc? (Assuming they were not, actually, these things) I'd hope not, if you were a good daughter and sister. Your bf shouldn't be that different.
>>
>>17189332
>I don't want to make a big deal out of this, because it doesn't really bother me too much
Really? Come on man, you made a post about it on here, it's obviously bothering you. Don't be a wimp, go tell that loser what's what. I had a similar thing about a guy trying to get my girl, except he was scared of me for some reason. I told him to back off and never saw or heard from him again.

Oh and your girl is a jerk too for putting with that. She's not defending you or anything? I guess she doesn't think much of you either.
>>
>>17189793
If they criticised my family, yes.
If they just insulted it, no.
>>
>>17189803
Also it would depend on the constancy. If it's a monthtly occurance, definately not. There are more things to talk abou than the flaws of others.
>>
He constantly talks shit about you to your girlfriend, clearly disrespecting you while making advances on her, yet she is friends with him and goes out with him?

Not my kind of woman, for sure.
>>
File: tumblr_ntygfmWVdE1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (16KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntygfmWVdE1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
16KB, 640x640px
I always feel sad in the background. No matter what I'm doing, even if it's fun, it kind of just stays there and whatever I'm feeling couples with being sad. I'm still doing stuff, I finished school just recently, but I don't really feel any sense of accomplishment. The sadness just kind of stays there in background.

I saw a therapist for a year, didn't help. I even went on meds but it simply wasn't worth it and brought up other problems.

What could be a reason for feeling this way, or what's some advice that could help?
>>
>>17189332
It's "paid" you fucking queer. Not "payed".
>>
>>17189843
I accidentally put this in someone's thread, ignore pls
>>
File: 1463853558728.gif (2MB, 532x295px) Image search: [Google]
1463853558728.gif
2MB, 532x295px
>>17189847
>>
>>17189536
If you think this is actually what she's doing dump her right now and be done with it. No point sticking around for a girl who obviously has more issues then they are worth.
>>
>>17189854
Make a thread about it. I feel the same.
>>
File: image001.jpg (70KB, 582x764px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
70KB, 582x764px
9/10 of the problems on this board boil down to just whining: "I don't want to do anything but stew about my problem, because an honest discussion might make me uncomfortable."

Well, tough. Stewing or talking are your only two options, and you'll have to pick your poison.
>>
>>17189437
>She obviously doesn't respect you, otherwise she wouldn't be going out with guys that aren't you.

Why in the world would she allow anyone to talk shit about you unless she agrees?
>>
>>17189881
I did, look to >>17189860
>>
If you were to break up with her I guarantee she will be in his bed the next day. Emotional affair. Look it up.
>>
>>17190271
You guys are too dramatic. Seriously. Some of the advice in here has been good and I think helped me deal with it in a better way, but not everything instantly means cheating.
>>
>>17190331
Very true OP. I once accidentally went on two dates with a guy because I didn't pick up on the signals that he was interested (I also had a boyfriend at the time, and he told me this guy was trying to date me and I was 100% sure he wasn't). I only found out a few years later when his friend told me that he intended the hangouts to be dates! However, neither of these "dates" were one on one, I thought they were friends hanging out so I brought other friends, he didn't shit talk my boyfriend, and my bf was and is cool with me having male friends.

I don't think your gf is being fair to you or this guy hanging out alone with him. Sharing a car ride to an event with other friends? Probably ok. Going for breakfast with just him? Not so ok. She is giving him the impression that she is available and even interested because, in his mind, why else would she hang out with him and allow him to criticize you? She needs to establish boundaries with this friend, as hard as that is going to be at this point. It is tough to have a conversation where you accuse someone of being into you or trying to sabotage your relationship, and maybe something so explicit is not necessary, but she does need to change something.
>>
>>17189332
What he had in mind is irrelevant. If SHE didn't consider it a date - if she was just hanging out with a friend-who-happened-to-be-a-guy - then she wasn't in any way unfaithful.

You can warn her that she may be unwittingly encouraging the guy to look for more. But you have no complaint with her.
>>
There is absolutely no reason for a gf to go anywhere with a guy who is not her family of bf.

My gf went to a concert with a guy I hated and said it was okay because he didn't like her, she regretted it the second I found out about it.
>>
>>17189756
You're an idiot and a cuck if you allow this to continue
>>
>>17189332
>I think my GF just went on a date with another guy
>This puts me in kind of weird position
bullshit, you tell her this guy bothers you and that he just took her on a date and she needs to cut things off. then you break up after the inevitable fight about how you're not allowing her whatever or the other so she can continue emotionally treating you like shit and going on dates with some cunt that continually negs you.

you're not in a tough postion, you just don't want to break up. that's some bullshit dude.
>>
>>17189369
then why did she go on a date with him

i'm of two minds here

on the one hand, he's throwing money at your gf

but also she might fuck him
>>
>>17189332
>>17189365
this, you need to set your girlfriend aside and let her be aware of what's going on.

let her know it's not worrying you because you don't trust her but because you don't trust him. ask her how she would feel if the same were being done to her by a female friend of yours who was constantly buying you food and talking shit about her to you
>>
Even if everything you claim is right, the guy is too out of her league to ever get any, etc...

Well the thing is, it's not really about who the guy is, is it?
Right now it's a loser, so safe, but it makes you uncomfortable all the same.
But imagine the next guy who takes an interest isn't some loser.
She will think she can act the same way, because you didn't communicate different, and the next time she might actually start to like the guy.

It's about establishing what is ok and what isn't in your relationship.
>>
The fact that you haven't kicked this guy's ass is disgusting.

Wtf is wrong with you? Even if your gf isn't into him, it's so disrespectful to you to humor him like she is.

Tell your girlfriend that if she wants to hang out with him that's fine, but you don't want to be with somebody who hangs out with people who disrespect you. She's friends with your enemy.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.