[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1463980630900.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463980630900.png
230KB, 640x360px
I can't leave the apartment without my girlfriend threatening to commit suicide because she wants to be around me

wtf

Like seriously
>>
You're a boyfriend not a therapist. Tell her to seek professional help. Stay only with her if it makes you happy. Inform her friends and family members of her current difficulties so they take care of her.
>>
Don't date a crazy bitch pham
>>
>>17186289
Take her with you or don't leave your apartment. Get an online job and when you're hungry get delivery.
>>
>>17186332
>being an enabler
>>
>>17186341
>what is sarcasm
>>
This is a controlling behavior, and she continues to use it because it is working. She needs professional mental help. You are not responsible for her.

Mental illness explains bad behavior, but it does not excuse it.
>>
Aww she sounds sweet. :3
But you sound really unappreciative of her.
Where can I find a qt clingy gf like you?
>>
>>17186289
>I can't leave the apartment without my girlfriend threatening to commit suicide because she wants to be around me
This is a classic trick in the abusers' playbook. She will not kill herself. She's only saying she will because when she does, you comply.
>>
>>17186359
Properly kill yourself.
>>
>>17186289
Be really beta around her. I'm not even kidding. Shower her in compliments, lick her feet, worship her, say shit like 'i love making you feel good' during sex

She will get repulsed by your beta behavior in leave in like a day. Guaranteed.
>>
>>17186359
What are your priorities, and what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>17186412
My priority in life is to find a qt3.14 girl who likes me for who I am, but sadly all women in modern times are selfish chad-ettes with false impressions of reality and completely unrealistic expectations. I'm not doing anything with my life. Why should I? I'm a nice guy.
>>
>>17186360

>believe this
>girlfriend slits her wrist wide open and has a huge scar now
>>
>>17186392

>do this
>start being sexist
>talk about my desire to fuck other girls
>be an asshole

Girlfriend doesn't want to leave me, she just gets mad and begs me to change.
>>
>>17186487
You want a clingy gf that will need help, and you'll want her to stay like that instead of her getting help. That's an unhealthy relationship, as you will use her clinginess and sadness to make yourself feel worthy.

And please stop with the "poor me, girls like chads and not nice guys" bullshit. You're just using that as an excuse so you don't feel bad about not having a girlfriend. How about you not give up for once and try, instead of pushing all of the blame on girls. You know all girls aren't selfish; don't lie to yourself, that doesn't help anything.
>>
>>17186289
I have to ask, why the fuck are you doing this to yourself OP? What are you really getting out of this? Why do you think you need to be with her? What makes you think this is healthy? Why are you afraid to take control of your life? Why are you scared to life your life? Do you love her? Suppose you get past this in some way, are you really ready to be committed to that manipulation? What does that say about you?

My mind is really boggled right now cause this shit is 100% verbatim of what my best friend and his gf go through. And it kinda makes me mad you're not going to stand up for yourself with that bullshit. The pussy must be that good I guess.
>>
>>17186555
The pussy is really good. I don't want anyone to die though. We have an apartment together in my favorite part of town. Fuck.

I don't know why I let this go on for so long. She is actually crazy. Fuck. I hate myself I just need to end this.
>>
>>17186512
See you in a few months when you're throwing a fit about muh one who got away and what bitches women are for not just putting up with it.
>>
>>17186347
>what is tact and knowing when not to go full retard
>>
File: s_dusty2.jpg (10KB, 168x153px) Image search: [Google]
s_dusty2.jpg
10KB, 168x153px
>>17186793
>when not to go full retard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.