[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my hair going to be this puffy when I cut it short like pic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My hair is currently waist length, thin and extremely straight.
>>
probably not unless you style it that way

i have a mix of curly/wavy/straight medium-thickness hair and mine is barely that puffy when it's that length unless i put some product in
>>
Generally speaking, hair gets wavier/curlier when you cut it short because obviously you don't have the added weight of the rest of the hair pulling it down.

Try taking a look at your shorter hairs and see whether they tend to be frizzy or curly, and take a note of what other family members have curly hair.

Also, that actress is wearing a wig, just so you know.
>>
Your local drug store has probably got DOZENS of different brands of jells, mousses, potions, and concoctions that will add body to your hair if you need to.
>>
>>17185308
Probably not. You said your hair is thin and straight, so it'll just lay flat unless you style it.
>>
>>17185308
Not necessarily, I have thick and wavy hair. When it was short, it was sometimes very hard to style without curling and fixing and get the waves/curls where I wanted them. If it was at a certain length, it would just flip outward at my neck, which was not flattering on me. Sometimes my hair would fall straight and I ended up looking like DeeDee Ramone.

However, it was much easier to obtain volume and way easier to curl. Acheiving the hairstyle you pictured would just take some volumizing spray, curling iron, and it didn't even have to be perfect to look good.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.