[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461638669739.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461638669739.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
Hey /adv/ so I just recently moved to a new city and for the past half year have been teaching myself to live alone, moving up in a job and generally becoming an adult. But I have been crushingly alone through this. Cut to this week and on tinder I get a match with a girl who works for a company next to mine. She tells me she always found me very attractive and we hit it off through text and next time I see her at work I invite her to the going away barhop me and some co workers are having and she agrees. Also we text a lot and in general things are flowing. Today I invited her out for lunch and she agrres . I clock out and we go to a cafe and there city conversation was admittedly a little awkward and there were silences but then things pick up and I become comfortable as we're sharing stuff about our lives and I'm laughing. Then this co worker cock blocks by sitting on our table and I know this guy likes her. But I stay composed and use him as a prop to open up more conversation. Anyway I got up to leave and she did too so it wasn't all bad. But during the end she revealed that she plans to move back home until at least September for a new job. I'm really confused about this. As it is my life is complicated and I know I don't have any energy to put towards anything but a sure thing. So now I'm not sure if I should text her and be direct like "what do you want from this" or "you should CME to my house before you move at the end of the month". Its such a sudden move that I don't know what she wanted to get out by revealing her feelings. Is a text good enough? Should we talk about this before I keep my invitation to her for tommorow open?
>>
>>17184239
Please tell me the picture you posted is not of a tranny
>>
>>17184266
Nah she's some model, has an instagram. If more people respond and actually give me some advice I'm sure I or someone else could dig it up
>>
Bump, any bros here with wisdom, I'm so down about it
>>
>>17184239
Make a move if you want to make a move, I guess. I'm not sure what the issue is here.

If you're really scared on missing out on this girl then you could try and accelerate things but it seems like there's no real need to rush. If she moves back home before anything can happen between you then it's no biggie; there will be other girls and she's coming back in September. Make a call, commit to it, learn form the consequences.
>>
I would say spend whatever time you can with her and get to know her as best you can. Her plans could change, so could yours. Sounds like you get along well with her, see where it goes. Worry less, be here now. The future will happen on its own.
>>
File: CapqdSxUMAA5GD4.jpg-large.jpg (63KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CapqdSxUMAA5GD4.jpg-large.jpg
63KB, 768x1024px
>>17184266
fucking women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.