[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic unrelated So my ex just called me, I broke up with her in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: you.jpg (2MB, 2786x2444px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
2MB, 2786x2444px
pic unrelated

So my ex just called me, I broke up with her in October after a 2 year relationship.

She called me just to see whats up, and make sure i`m doing ok.

It was a friendly conversation, and nothing intimate or cutesie happened at all, but I feel something /adv/.

I think I still have feelings for her, but getting back together would be a biiig mistake. How do I get over her?
>>
>>17184105
You need to sit down with yourself and decide if you want to have a relationship with this person. Can you trust them? Do you respect each other? Do you communicate like adults? Etc, etc.
>>
>>17184105
Keep busy. Focus on your self aND your goals. If she actually called out of kindness and concern, that's fine. Normal people and exs can and do that from time to time.

If she continues , she's after something.

She's an ex for a reason. Get your shit on lock down and you'll be alright
>>
>>17184112
how exactly do I focus on myself, people always say that but I don`t know how to do it
>>
All the relationships I left on bad terms I just don't think it'd be possible to fall in love again. It's just not the same.
>>
>>17184170
Focus on work. Focus on your hobbies. Focus on living healthier. Learn to cook really good. Enrich your life so that you feel accomplished and happy with who you are on your own and by yourself. Don't let someone else define you, your values, your morals. Dont let someone else sway you from goals in your life.

If you want someone in your life...make sure you can see them as an equal. And make sure they see the same in you.
>>
>>17184105
>I think I still have feelings for her, but getting back together would be a biiig mistake. How do I get over her?

Whenever you think about getting back together with her, think about what made you break up with her. Think about the moments that shifted your perception.

Also, stop talking to her. Staying in touch with ex's is stupid. I've tried twice, and it was always uncomfortable for me.
>>
>>17184172
Ours left on bad terms too, desu I kind of hate her. But I still want her back

>>17184184
ok, thats actually great advice. Thanks a lot anon
>>
>>17184105
think about all the shit she put you through. Think about how little she fucking cared about you when you broke up. She did whatever she did knowing perfectly well it would make you miserable as fuck and she did it anyways knowing this. What kind of shitty fucking peace of shit would do something knowing it would absolutely decimate the person they "love".

>projection
Tell her to go fuck herself next time she calls.
>>
>>17184105
One of the many real differences between men and women is that women innocently and honestly believe you can break up and remain friends, while men are fragile enough that they prefer all or nothing.

Don't read too much into her call. In her eyes, she's just catching up with an old friend, and the thought that it might shake you up emotionally didn't occur to her.

If a man did that, he'd be trying to start things up again. But she's a woman, and you'll only get hurt if you expect anything from her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.