[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 24

File: logo.png (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
486KB, 1000x1000px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>17178987
>>
Guys, would you be comfortable in a relationship where the woman was the primary income earner? If you had kids, would you be a stay-at-home dad?
>>
The income isn't a problem. It's my desire to pursue a career that would make me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17184093
Yes and yes. In some ways it goes against what I normally do, but I would love to be a stay at home dad. Right now my girlfriend is still a student in college so barely has any money so I pay for most things for her
>>
>>17184093
yes, probably not
>>
>>17184093
Yes, it would be a little awkward at first because of social prejudices but once you get past that it doesn't make much of a difference who is the primary income earner.
Similar situation with being a stay-at-home dad
>>
>>17184093

Sure. I think i'd be cool being a stay at home dad. I'd probably need breaks though, but I kind of believe the inverse is true when the roles are reversed (Even if one is with the kids more, both should be involved, and both need breaks now and then).

Am I likely to be a stay at home dad? No. Unless things go horribly wrong, my potential earnings are high enough i'd probably be the bread winner. If anything, I'm pretty scared about the opposite and turning in to a workaholic/absentee father :/ (I really don't want to be like my dad).
>>
>>17184093
>would you be comfortable in a relationship where the woman was the primary income earner?
Probably not. I imagine that would be kind of humiliating.
>would you be a stay-at-home dad?
Fuck no.
>>
Women, please deal with the radical feminist menace.

Some crazy radical said that regular sex is automatically rape.

Yes I'm paranoid.
>>
Going to go ahead and tell a girl I like her tomorrow. Pretty sure she likes me because she waves and smiles whenever we pass on campus, but I can't think of a good gameplan of what to do if she says she just likes me as a friend. Right now I feel like I would just say okay and walk away, but that seems dickish considering I would still like to be her friend, as she's enjoyable to talk to.
>>
Women's thoughts only.

Am I ugly?
>>
Gus: My bf asks me about my sexual fantasies and i don't have many. The ones i have are rather inappropriate cause they revolve around sex witheout consent in different scenarios. Should i even tell him? Are there ways to ease into that instead of going all in? How would you react?
>>
>>17184371
Get braces, lose weight, stop dressing like you're 45
>>
>>17184371
you're cute but that thing you're hugging is creep as fuck
>>
>>17184371
you're below average. i wouldn't go out of my way to say "he's ugly" but if i saw you i wouldn't even give you a second glance. you wouldnt exist to me
>>
>>17184371
Kinda yeah. The facial hair isn't doing it for me.
>>
Girls: how do i learn to squirt?
>>
>>17184119
>>17184122
>>17184132
>>17184331
itt: beta cucks
>>
>met this girl on soc
>we hit off pretty good
>constant conversation for two days non stop
>she says she never liked someone this fast
>affectionate and flirty as hell
>suddenly only uninterested one word replies and no messages unless I say something

Just fucking why? I finally thought I actually found some cool girl I could talk and shir then this happens, looks like I got used for attention then thrown aside like a piece of trash again. I just don't fucking learn, fuck this shit.
>>
>>17184429
>Just fucking why? I finally thought I actually found some cool girl I could talk and shir then this happens, looks like I got used for attention then thrown aside like a piece of trash again. I just don't fucking learn, fuck this shit.

>>met this girl on soc

That's like being surprised and hurt when the girl you met at a strip joint turned out to be only after your money... (No offence to strippers or /soc/ chicks)
>>
>>17184429
she met someone in person obviously or already had a BF. That and talking to someone online that's far away is fucking retarded.

>looks like I got used for attention then thrown aside like a piece of trash again. I just don't fucking learn, fuck this shit.
You also sound like a massive tool.
>>
Thoughts on sexual identity?
>>
>>17184438

I should have known better, I'm a retard.

>>17184444

Yeah probably, thing is I'm busy as hell IRL due to work and can't meet anyone so I just want some people to talk to. Didn't expected anything out of it but we hit it off pretty good.

>you also sound like a massive tool

How so please explain?
>>
Is it ever ok to reveal sexual dreams about a girl to the same girl?

BG: Girl I studied with during the semester, she snaps me every day, sometimes brings up sex, but not always. Just texted me a sound clip of comedian Tosh saying girls like sex more than men. Played it off, made sex jokes with her... but I had a dream where she sent me pics of her boobs and I kind of want to tell her for some reason just to see how she reacts

Would that be weird to bring up?
>>
>>17184511
Don't fucking tell her that. Not now, anyway.
>>
Hey, so she's asking for sexy photos. I'm not exactly a buff guy, ~6', 175lb
I was hoping you could help me out with poses and stuff, on what girls find hot in general
>>
Girls, what do you like to hear more?
"You look good today" or "You look nice today"
Is there a difference or am I over analyzing this?
>>
>>17184842
You're overanalyzing it.
>>
Girls
How do I steal you from a relationship going bad ?
>>
>>17184898
>How do I steal you from a relationship going bad?
Realize that everyone complains about their relationships. No one goes around saying "Me and my boyfriend are so happy, we fuck like rabbits and today he bought me flowers". You talk to your friends when your relationship is going bad because you need support and advice.
So don't assume her relationship is shit because she complains about it from time to time, or just because she is pissed at something he does or doesn't speak nicely of him.
Also realize that a woman who instead of addressing and solving her issues with her current partner goes around and seeks someone else isn't really the best partner ever and isn't worth dating, because she's immature and she's going to cheat on you.

Other than that. Be better than him. That's the only way you can "steal" someone.
Be more attractive, more loving, funnier, more interesting, have a better life.
Also don't be an orbiter, make her feel like she needs to deserve you, and not like you're just sitting there waiting for her to fall in her arms.
>>
Girls,
TL;DR - When a guy comes up to you to hit on you, what do you like guys saying?

Long(er) version - In terms of flirting, what gets you to stop and listen to the guy and what is the best random conversation you've had with a guy or what is the ideal random conversation?
>>
>>17184910
Most of this. Except don't try to be better than him or whatever. Instead, just focus on yourself and find someone who's - you know - not in a relationship, faggot
>>
>>17184966
>find someone who's - you know - not in a relationship, faggot
I have my reasons and you don't need to know them
>>
>>17184975
>you don't need to know them

Then why are you even seeking advice here if you're not willing to give the full story as to why you want to steal this bitch...
>>
>>17184983
Because I love her
Because her couple is on the bad side
Because there's not a lot of girls around
>>
>>17184995
>Because there's not a lot of girls around

There are approximately 3.52 billion of women.
>>
>>17185001
Not where I live/study/work
>>
>>17185004
I doubt that the women/men distribution isn't almost 50/50 where you live.
Obsessing over someone and idealizing them doesn't lead to an healthy relationship.
Just grow up and grow out of your obsession with this bitch.
>>
>>17184995
>>17185004
How many girls have you gotten close too? If you get to know a lot of girls, chances are that you'll find another person you'll fall in love with.

Where do you live? Have you looked at dating sites for your area?
>>
>>17184093
Not really afraid of it, but I'm doubtful I'd be in that situation to begin with. I'd be rather anal about how secure her career is if I'd contemplate the idea of being a stay at home father however.
>>
>>17185034
>If you get to know a lot of girls, chances are that you'll find another person you'll fall in love with.
Different anon but I'm on close terms with only two women and I have no idea how people do it. I'm debating on joining classes I have only middling interest in to try to address that honestly.
>>
>>17185032
I spend most of my time studying in my engineering school where the women/men distribution is close to 5/95

>>17185034
Depends on what you call "close to"

I tried Tinder, but I live in this weird spot where I see more girls from the other countries around my own; because of proximity and tinder being mostly unknown here. Out of those two country, I speak the language of only one but it is on the over side of the sea
>>
>>17185034
>>17185059
Also, my closest friend is the girl I want to be with
The others being an ex, a lesbian and my childhood friend
>>
>>17185059
>>17185065
Meet people through your friends. Get more social. Go out more. Try other online services to meet people, look what's the most used in your country.
>>
>>17185046
Is it that you find it hard to talk to girl? If so, why?
>>
>>17185071
Few women in my classes and interests. Women in STEM are pretty much unicorns, and even fewer seem to care for Warhammer and other interests. So the way I figure it is I'm going to have to try to put myself in a new environment if I want to have any luck.
>>
Femanons.

Is it a good indicator by the second or third attempt to set up a date or a meetup (i.e a festival, event etc) that you're probably not interested?
>>
>>17185088
Are you saying that is hard to talk to them because they are unicorns?
How about going clubs and bars?
>>
>>17185098
Guy here, maybe after 2 or 3 attempts pass them the buck--say, well just let me know whenever you're available and want to hang out. They can either never let you know or if they are geuinely busy they eventually will.
>>
Women: how often do you actually get unsolicited dick pics?
>>
>>17184429
CONTACTFAG BTFO!

>>17185001
>implying this is ever a good argument
Out of those:
- many are underage;
- many are grannies;
- only a small portion lives near you;
- only a small portion is single.
>>
>>17185098
Usually, yeah. If she is really interested and wants to see you, she'll start going out of her way to show you that (dwelling on what a shame it is that she can't make it, proposing an alternative plan) if she had to shoot you down already. Although I'd say look beyond the first attempt, that can really just happen to not work out.

>>17185133
Personally I never got one, but I never tried online dating, tinder, facebook etc...
>>
Why don't women wear black or really dark lipstick more?

Do women store stuff in their bras regularly?

Do women share penis sizes and make fun of men based off of that?

Are high heels really that difficult to walk around in?

Do you wash like inside of your vagina? With soap? Is that healthy?
>>
>>17185100
>Are you saying that is hard to talk to them because they are unicorns?
As in they're exceedingly rare. Talking to women isnt difficult, it's finding them doing the same things I do.
>>
>>17185152
I'm not the first anon but speaking of that
>If she is really interested and wants to see you, she'll start going out of her way to show you that (dwelling on what a shame it is that she can't make it, proposing an alternative plan) if she had to shoot you down already.
I'm back in my hometown for the whole summer and I said to my female childhood friend that we could see each other during the summer to walk, talk and catch up
She has already proposed 2 or 3 dates of the next week to go see a movie together
For my part, I think that we have a ton of time, we don't need to hurry.
Do you think she have another idea than me ?
>>
>>17185172
Not sure from this post what your idea is, but it sounds like she is just enthusiastic to meet up.
>>
>>17185180
We didn't see each other since almost a year ago
I just want to talk about waht we did during this year
She has a lot of problem because she had to drop her studies
>>
>>17185169
Partly because it's a bold style that makes you stand out. That is scary if you usually stick to more conventional things. And for a lot of women they start out experimenting with glitter, lots of color and statement make up things as a teenager, then mature into a more natural style that flatters them without looking caked on. So as an adult many associate striking make up with their childish phases of finding their style.

Not regularly, but some women keep a bit of cash or a small key there. Personally I never understood how you can move comfortably with that. If you mean tissues or something, there's too many professional push up bras to bother with fixing that yourself.

It no doubt depends on the crowd but I have never heard a friend share the dick size of anyone but a casual fling they had no emotional attachment to. Making fun of men is less about their body and more about overall clumsiness or having unrealistic expectations (like the girl getting drenched with barely any foreplay, or her moaning to high heavens from getting her nipples licked a bit, insisting that past girlfriends did not grow leg hair or did not have breasts that changed shape when they laid down, expecting a girl to beg to lick up their cum etc).

Yeah. They suck pretty much.

No. The vagina is self cleaning. You clean the vulva, the outer parts. Messing with the vagina actually harms it and can cause yeast infections.
>>
>>17185185
Yeah I get that but I mean, are you worrying that she is in a hurry to see you or that she is lackluster to meet up? Because neither seems to be the case from what you describe.
>>
>>17185197
She has a light crush on me since a bunch of years and I'm worried she want to act on that
>>
>>17185208
Well, the only way to 100% avoid that is to not meet up in the first place. But I wouldn't worry too much. If she liked you chances are she is very excited to see you either way. If she still likes you, there's the chance that something happens. But if she does not, she probably looks back on those feelings with a bit of shame and cherishes the idea of you seeing her again as an independent, grown person who is no longer hung up on you.
>>
>>17185171
If you want them to find a girl with a particular interest then you should go to the events of that thing. E.g. If you like Tennis then go to a tennis match/club. Sometimes it may even work to find an online group and meetup through there. But I personally would video call first and meet in a public place, but that's just me.
>>
I am a gay guy, how do I find girlfriends to ask about sex with guys and to talk about relationships generally with? I don't have any friends, period. Also stereotypically gay guys kind of weird me out, so I don't want to befriend them any way.

I am stereotypical in a way in that I like to gossip and gush over people I'm attracted to.
>>
>>17185229
>If you want them to find a girl with a particular interest then you should go to the events of that thing.
That's a good idea but then the problem is approaching them without being seen as "creepy"
>>
>>17185231
women only want stereotypical gay guys as their "gay friend"
sorry bud.
>>
>>17185256
If it would make them feel more comfortable I could act a little gayer. I assume they want to feel comfortable that I'm not going to try to fuck them? I refuse to adopt that stupid fucking accent though.
>>
>>17185264
Ignore that guy, it's bullshit. Many women are quite open towards friendship with a gay man, there's just no magical shortcut. You'll have to get to know them, throw out little signs that you'd like to spend time with them apart from college or wherever you met them. The only real benefit you have is that you can namedrop some guy you crush(ed) on to get the point across that you're not trying to chat them up.
>>
>>17185231
I'm a guy. I suppose you could just make friends the way people normally make friends. I've had friends before who are gay and I did not know it until they told me, and I have had female friends who I talk with and we sometimes talk about sex.
>>
>>17185231
>a homophobic gay

lmao kill yourself trole
>>
>>17185232
To be honest, it is something you might want to practice with people. It gets a bad name on 4chan for some reason (I suppose some people tried and failed), but I would recommend going to PUA forums and finding a group of people you can practice with.

I have never had that issue of feeling creepy so I am not going to tell you how to 'not feel creepy', but I have met up with some groups and some of the other people told me that watching me gave them the courage to hit on girls. It may not work for you, but you have nothing to lose in giving it a shot.
>>
>>17185277
Yeah, I guess it's just weird since I am generally not very social but i have found a need for a friend of some sort, even though i dont feel like we would be full-fledged best friends or anything.

Also if any girls ITT want a gay internet friend let me know, particularly if you are sexually experienced with guys
>>
>>17184932
Anybody?
>>
>>17185339
I'm personally both not very experienced and shitty at keeping up with online friendships, but that could definitely be successful. It is also easier to share personal info with someone you don't know from face to face contact.

>>17185352
There's no trick. The best conversations I had were with guys I just felt at ease with. Why I felt that way, no clue. Obviously they had social grace to be able to open a conversation with a stranger like it was a lifelong friend, but I've had guys approach me with lots of confidence as well with me feeling alienated and awkward about it. There's no universal code to crack... sorry to not be of more help.
>>
Is it faux pas to approach a woman in public (i.e walking down the street) with the intent of getting to know her?
>>
>>17185368
No, you can always try, as long as you keep in mind that you are interrupting something she's doing and she might not be up for that.
>>
>>17185169
>Why don't women wear black or really dark lipstick more?
Because a lot of girl don't like it.

>Do women store stuff in their bras regularly?
Not women I know, no.

>Do women share penis sizes and make fun of men based off of that?
None of my friends has ever done it, but it surely depends on the people you associate with.

>Are high heels really that difficult to walk around in?
Yeah, they're a pain if you're not used to it (and even if you're used to it).

>Do you wash like inside of your vagina? With soap? Is that healthy?
No, it's unhealthy, vagina is self cleaning. All soaps are "for external use only".
>>
>>17184429
What was she supposed to do? She ended up not liking you as much as she thought. She didn't ghost you. Is she supposed to just throw herself at you feet even though she isn't interested?
She likely wasn't actively and purposefully manipulating you. She built you up as a fantasy, that's why she fell so fast. Then she realized you weren't the fairy tale she had in her head.
>>
Why do girls wear heels if they are such a bother?

Why not just wear something more comfortable or cute
>>
>>17185397
I used to hang with a girl who used to shove change down her bra instead of in her wallet
>>
Guys (or girls)

I was suppose to hangout with this guy tnis past weekend but we both got busy. He said we should do something this week and I have yet to be invited or invite myself over. The first hangout I made the first move and asked. Second time I kind of did too, I asked if I could swim in his pool and drink wine with him. Now this time I'm wondering if I should ask him when he's free? We don't talk much since he claimed he isn't a big Texter and we only communicate through snapchat. I don't mind making the first move again, but i was kind of hoping he would. It would be nice to confirm that he's into me like that but it's hard to tell. I think he's going through post breakup too
>>
>>17185556
Well my gf always made a first move
I told her she can come over when we were friends, she asked to hang out, to sleep over, to go out together.
I hate texting too and not asking a girl out doesn't mean a guy isn't interested

Its easier to ask him than to read his mind
>>
Guy left me a week ago. He kept on giving me hope of staying together until last tuesday. I said I will now leave him alone since he said this will end. He then ignored my "last messages" (had to txt since he refuses to meet me) and I said it was rude to which he said he doesn't believe they were last messages. Well they were and he still refuses to meet and get his stuff that is at my place. I feel shitty since I want it to be over officially and never see him again but he refuses to get his stuff, I even offered to bring it to him or give to his friend or anything.
So what the fuck should I do? Just wait till he feels like getting the stuff/ending it officially? Thinking of mailing his stuff to him but don't want to waste money. Any ideas?
>>
>>17185767
Leave it at his door or take it to his mom.
>>
File: 1456211544587.gif (2MB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1456211544587.gif
2MB, 250x333px
im pretty sure my girlfriend is getting bored with the way we fuck

she does not like oral either

what can i do to spice things up?
>>
How to break up with someone who is in rehab?
>>
>>17185822
It will be then my fault if it is stolen. It was only a two month relationship so I don't know his mom. God, I guess I just keep on waiting and try my best to just forget about it. Really hate the thought of seeing him later when I already feel better, scared it will make all depressed about the breakup again.
>>
>>17185767
give it to one of his friends, talk sweet to them they wont resist (but dont be advancing or anything like that, just general sweet like a coworker thing)
>>
>>17185829
>she does not like oral either
Break up.

>>17185833
Put it all in a black trash bag, so treat it as such in your mind.
>>
>>17185837
Good advice.
Also another question, is it rude to delete them from social media, stop following them on twitter etc? It really breaks my heart seeing him all happy but I don't want to be shitty about this like he is.
>>
>>17185934
No, you should be deleting them from everything. You're not supposed to talk or communicate for a month after the relationship. And stalking their shit is just as bad.
>>
Need some advice from either males or females, just identify which you are when answering

>20/m, finished sophomore year of college, going abroad in the fall
>met an amazing girl this past spring semester, were friends for a while but became romantically involved in the last 2-3 weeks of classes
>I'm abroad in the fall, she's abroad next spring so we likely won't see each other again until senior year, agreed to live our lives and try reconnecting when we're both back at uni together
>come home, see long time female friend who I had confessed having feelings for right before sophomore year began, but nothing happened because of poor timing.
>Today tell her I still have feelings for her, she also wants to try something romantic

With all of that background information, here's my problem. Girl from college is possibly visiting me for a day or two a little later this summer en route to another destination with a friend, and I assume she'll want to be physically intimate.

I don't want to hurt either one of them because I care deeply about both of them, but I'm so unsure of what to do in this situation. The only reason things with college girl and I stopped is because of the situation, and I'd want to be with her if it was possible. But it's not, and I don't want to put my romantic life on the back burner for an entire year.
>>
Do women not understand the effects of open doors and windows on the temperature of a house?

Every female I know will leave a door wide open for a "quick do something outside for thirty seconds", regardless if it's 98 degrees or 10 below zero. Then come inside and be like "phew it's hot out there, we should turn the A\C on, it's hot in here too!"
>>
>>17184093
>Guys, would you be comfortable in a relationship where the woman was the primary income earner?
Not if it got to the point where I'd become dependent on her. I've nothing against the concept, I've just realized I'm utterly terrible at picking people to trust.
>>
how much does women talk about intimate experiences with eachother?
>>
File: Cih70sFWEAE-uyw.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Cih70sFWEAE-uyw.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
Mostly looking for male opinions, but anyone can answer.

>Been with boyfriend for over three years, we've booked our first holiday for late November to early December.
>Had an extended family get together at the weekend, people keep joking about us getting married.
>"Lmao u guys wish xD"
>Few days later, he specifies that he wants us to go to a certain romantic landmark during the holiday when it's my birthday.
>There's a bunch of other days on the holiday he could specify, but he chose my birthday.

Am I reading into this shit? Am I getting baited? How do I not get my hopes up?
>>
File: 1439736819671.jpg (400KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439736819671.jpg
400KB, 1280x960px
Im a 23 year old male,Ive never had a relationship with a girl.I have female friends and even talking to one about this She told me a lot of the girls would sort of throw around between them How I was arguably the best man out of my group of friends.

When I do think things are going well with a girl I can never seem to Seal the relationship between us and than it fizzles into friendship.A few times Have also led to extreme rejections or publicly laughing at me about it.

I Have recently been rejected again,Its getting to the point where im not seeing any light at the end of this tunnel.I do try to put myself out there in limited amounts but this constantly getting shot down is actually starting to get to me.

My past few nights have been near sleepless as my mind recounts past attempts and I came to a deer in headlights moment where I realized no girl has ever told me she loves me either.

Hell I havent even kissed a girl in 3 years.Its putting a burden on my mind to have to spell out these facts. Im getting to the point where im not even sure what couples do since I have no experience under my belt.I keep hoping maybe this time it might be alright but it never is.

Why cant I just stop caring,When a girl smiles at me I feel a small fire inside me that just reignites my heart that little bit and makes me want to go find one for me.There just seems to be non.
>>
>>17186381
He could be planning to propose, or he could just be doing it because it's something nice on your birthday. No point in speculating.
>>
>>17186267
yes, anon. all her friends know how small your dick is.
>>
>>17186381
If you want to marry him, why don't you take advantage of his romantic moment and propose yourself?
>>
>>17186381
hope is the root of suffering
let that shit go and enjoy your vacation. if he proposes, sweet, sounds like youre into it. if not, youre still on vacation with someone you care about, and presumably having a good time. its win-win for you, just relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>17186423
>>17186406
These are wise words, thank you.

>>17186420
Marriage is a bit of a sore point for him, he was engaged for seven years and she cheated on him. I cringe when people talk about marriage around him and I make a point not to really talk about marriage. I want to make sure he's ready, which is why I'm happy to wait.
>>
>>17184377
Wut? Nothing is "inappropriate" when it comes to fantasies and telling your partner. Nocon stuff is so common with girls that's it's practically vanilla.
>>
>>17184451
???
>>
Is a 13cm dick and a 13cm girth enough to get the job done?
>>
>>17186426
You're thinking the wrong way about a proposal. A proposal is not you saying, "I'm ready, let's get married ASAP." A proposal is you saying, "I am ready to commit seriously to our relationship, and get married when you are ready."

Just my two cents, he will appreciate it.
>>
>>17186439
Yes.
>>
>>17185489
They really aren't. I think girls just like to complain. A lot of girls find them very cute and good looking, so that's why they wear them to get dressed up. They also make your legs look longer, feet smaller, butt lifted, hips away, stride more "flowing", and draw more attention in general. Also, if you can manage to walk well in them, especially if they are very tall, it shows you're graceful. They can also act as a status symbol as well. There are so many reasons why heels are a popular thing.
>>
>>17186449
Good to hear.
>>
Should a guy be trimming his armpit hair, or leave it where it grows?
>>
;_;

Why didn't he call me back after the second date? It was a really good date and he seemed excited about a third date
>>
>>17186577
How long has it been, and have you tried calling him?
>>
>>17186572
My bf trims, it's nice but not necessary.
>>
>>17186592
2 weeks :(

I texted for a week, so he could ask me out, but he never did. I could tell he was tapering off in frequency and response time.
>>
Girls

Me and this girl would text everyday for months and months, but she hasn't texted me this whole week. I don't know why, I've left her a few voice messages. she's listened to them. But hasn't responded. I feel worried. I don't know why she won't respond. I know she's not mad at me about anything because the last message I have from her is "goodnight!! I send you a really big hug! :) "

so it's nothing I did, but I just don't get why she's not talking to me.

I'm worried..
>>
>>17186612
Maybe she's finally found someone who would give her the d
>>
is saying 'i realized I can never love the same' implying I was in multiple relationships but could never love others like you a
to an ex of mine that i want to get back a good thing
>>
>>17186618
Why not just say, "I want to get back." It's best to be direct. Say what you mean, mean what you say.
>>
>>17186621
But isn't that sort of pathetic?
>>
>>17186617

she's my friend. We care about each other. But I don't understand why she would just stop. I feel really concerned

If she did find a guy she likes, she would just tell me that.
>>
White girls

How many of you would date a mexican? I've only ever dated latinas and want to try white women, but everyone keeps putting me down. "Don't waste your time they only date 6'3" white rich guys"
>>
>>17186635
Are you a short Mexican
>>
>>17186638
5'4" so uhh.. kinda. Never an issue with latinas, even taller ones. Don't know about white girls.
>>
>>17186640
> 5'4"
That's midget-tier
>>
>>17186629
Not if you believe that's the best course of action
>>
>>17186643
Yeah well that's the average height where I'm from. Never even been there tho, lived in america my entire life.
>>
>>17186635
My bf is half hispanic and short, I'm half asian and shorter. My roommates are a Mexican man and Korean woman, neither are over 5'7". Moral of the story, go for asians
>>
My bf says he hates his body... I think that may be the root cause of why we don't have sex and why he has ED, and his ED probably just made his body image issues worse.

What can I do to help him? He doesn't want to go into therapy or anything. I'm going to start going to the gym next week; would dragging him along and getting him to work out help?
>>
Girls: How do I prevent myself coming of as boring?

I don't have any interesting hobbies or anything aside from astronomy and I'm socially anxious college drop out. I honestly don't see any particular reason for people to want to hang around me.
>>
where do I find cute gay boys? this is being asked by a gay male
>>
>>17186681
Probably. If the gym also fails, it is either therapy or break up.
>>
File: 1453843969414.jpg (36KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1453843969414.jpg
36KB, 848x848px
Why don't girls lift?

>>17186761
Go clubbing
>>
>>17185152
>>never tried facebook
Out of curiosity, why? I know this girl that doesn't have a facebook account and it strikes me as kind of strange, she's the first one i've met without one. And i'm saying this as a guy who's never really had any friends and spent years without speaking to anyone.

And even I have an account! It's practically an obligation nowadays, like having a phone number.
>>
>>17186809
Some do, but in general they don't because they aren't motivated to make gains the way men are, and they have a much harder time of it. Men are built to make sweet gains, women are not. Plus it doesn't boost their sex appeal in general, so that motivation is also lost
>>
>>17186699
Surely there's more to you.

I feel that everyone is a little bit interesting, you just have to know how to express yourself honestly.
>>
>>17186681
Yes, get him to work out. I think i'm speaking for most guys when I say we don't accept our bodies, period. We change them, or accept that we are too lazy to do so.

>>17186699
You need to fix the social anxiety or you will keep coming off as a fucking robot (i mean an actual robot, like the terminator or data from star trek).
This is not because you are boring, but because you're too tense to let go and talk about the things you enjoy and other interesting topics.
>>
>>17186809
girls do lift, just fewer of them, and usually only college or pro athletes. any quality girl will at least do weighted squats.
>>
>>17185831
Bump. Need help.

I stayed with her because I didn't want her to relapse before rehab which she did anyways. And I'm not serious enough/committed enough to stay with her a full nine months.
>>
>>17186806
>>17186845
>or accept that we are too lazy to do so
I think this is mostly where he's at.

I asked him what his body would look like if he could make it how ever it wanted, and he said he didn't know; I asked if there was anything specific he didn't like and he didn't have anything in particular.

I guess I'll see if it helps. I'm hoping if I can get him to start seeing changes in his body via the gym, it'll encourage him and he'll want to keep doing it. Thanks, guys.
>>
If I don't care or want to be a Alpha Male. What does that make me?

im completely comfortable with the fact I'll never be Alpha. That's OK.
>>
File: 1463176730738.jpg (79KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1463176730738.jpg
79KB, 500x559px
Girls

do you like dick cheese? honest question... exgf loved it...
>>
>>17186903
You're just like everybody else then

There are betas and alphas, and the majority are in the middle
>>
Are tall guys better?
>>
>>17186882
Just leave her. Whatever happens to that trashy girl, it's HER problem. Hopefully she kills herself.

>>17186814
(I'm not the previous person)
>tfw no social media
>tfw I don't exist on the internet
Feels good mang.

>>17186905
I don't believe you.
>>
>>17187000
Not imo but this is really something that comes up to personal preference girl to girl... I'd say most normal-ish girls prefer guys their height or taller tho.
>>
>>17187000
Exgf left me for 6'3" felon, so yeah (im 5'5")
>>
>>17187000
Most girls want a guy taller than them. That's the key. Taller.
>>
>>17187011
Im 195cm and my girl left me for a 180cm
>>
>>17186814
Yeah not that girl either, but I also have never had a Facebook. I've never needed or wanted one.
>>
>>17187000
Yes taller is better
Unless ur freakish tall
>>
>>17187000
tall guys get quantity, hot guys get quality. be both
>>
>>17186761

Disclaimer: Not gay, but two of my best and closest friends are (I've been to my fair share of gay bars because of it)

Gay bars, gay clubs, grindr, dating apps, pride marches (every city seems to have their own), etc.

From what I gather, being a gay guy is actually way easier than being a gay girl in terms of actually being able to find communities to meet and hang out.

>>17186681
>What can I do to help him? He doesn't want to go into therapy or anything. I'm going to start going to the gym next week; would dragging him along and getting him to work out help?

You can't "fix" him or force him to fix himself. He can only do it if he wants to. It's an excellent idea to try and motivate him by asking him to come along, but if he doesn't want to, ultimately this is something he has to deal with by himself and you either need to be ok with that (and be ok with not having sex) or move on.

>>17186577
>Why didn't he call me back after the second date? It was a really good date and he seemed excited about a third date

That's just how dating works. Sometimes you can be having a great time, but just not feel any chemistry.

You didn't do anything wrong, dating is always a numbers game where you both either feel you work, or you don't.
>>
This is for either guys or girls:
I've had a huge crush on this girl I've known since the 2nd grade. She's known that I like her but I haven't asked her out because she's either been dating someone else or she's out of town for college. Asking her out is no big deal but what should I do if she says no. I have a problem with rejection
>>
Is there a difference between loving someone, and being IN love?
>>
>>17187099

I highly doubt she'll outright say no, but if she does, "That sucks, but thanks for being honest".
>>
>>17187099
Just go on with your life
Sounds dumb but is the only thing you can do... But hey you get used to it
>>
>>17187111
I hope it's a yes
>>17187117
;_;
>>
I went on a few dates with this girl, we made out and cuddled. But I always have to text her to do things, she never text me. Does that mean that shes not that into me? Should I just stop texting her to see if she will start to text me? Thanks guys!
>>
>>17187099
if she's known that you like her chances are that she doesn't like you if she's never shown any interest and instead has been dating other guys.

you're setting yourself up for failure if you think she's going to like you all of the sudden just for being her friend through the years, that's not how attraction works.

if she says no you get over it and find someone else and hopefully you're not the kind of person that stops talking to her

>>17187110
big differences, when you're IN love you have a clouded sense of judgement, a lot of people confuse arousal as loving someone, since chemicals change how your brain works. everything they do is amazing, even if it's not, and you're willing to do things for them even if they're bad or stupid because things just feel so good.

however, loving someone, you know you want to do the things for them, not because your hormones are telling you to but because you want to. because you want to keep them safe and they genuinely make you happy, even if you're not horny.
>>
>>17187110

In love with someone:
>A sense of overwhelming emotion (kind of like liquid excitement and addrenaline)
>butterflies/twiterpation
>borderline obsessive behavior
>feel "blinded" by love or like you have "rose tinted" glasses

Loving someone:
>A sense of calm and security (kind of like a gentle warnth of a soft blanket)
>A mutual bond that is based on trust, mutual understanding, and a history of shared experiences
>An ability to acknowledge both the good, and the things you can genuinely say are absolutely disgusting and gross, but accept nonetheless

Both aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, but one takes MUCH longer to establish and, by it's nature, generally requires the other person to feel about the same.
>>
Guys, my boyfriend has a really small penis and I am not enjoying sex at all. I need him to start doing something else. What's the best way I can get the message across without hurting his feelings?
>>
>>17186699
Start by getting into therapy and working on your social anxiety, make some personal goals and work to achieve them.
>>
>>17187143
yes dont bother people by sms. just remain casual and dont get too involved.
>>
Any girls on here ever make a guy their toilet slave?
>>
I personally prefer shorter guys, 5'5" or less. I'm 5'2" and have dated guys my height, shorter, and waaaaay taller, and just found that I generally prefer my partners to be on the short side.

That being said, this pretty much plays no part in my decision to date someone, there are so many more important factors.
>>
>>17187157
I'm not really sure if she knows but all of mine and her friends know
>>
>>17187167
>boyfriend has a really small penis and I am not enjoying sex at all. I need him to start doing something else.

>inb4 butthurt robots and lonely frogs

Bottom line, he's either going to be the type that's overly sensitive about this shit or he's not. You cannot change that.

You can do things to be tactful, but that's about it. (It's the difference between someone telling you you're fat, and telling you that dress isn't flattering to your body type)

If you're not getting satisfaction, you can guide his hands, his mouth, ask if he wants to play with toys, and show him how to pleasure you.

Additionally, there are certain positions that greatly maximize the amount of penetration, stimulation, and feeling of largeness as penis has inside of you (we live in the 21st century. I'll let you google that on your own).

Your pleasure is important, you need to fix that. But you also don't need to be a huge dick about it.
>>
>>17184077
Alright need some help here. Basically found a girl I'm really attracted to and want to persue a relationship with and she is into it and wants me.. However I slept with her best friend and she's worried that it'll ruin her relationship because apparently I'm off limits... What do I do?
>>
>>17187194
Alright, I see what you're saying. Don't say there's a problem but explain how to make things better.
>don't need to be a huge dick about it.
You just couldn't help yourself, huh?
>>
>>17187204
You ever hear of bros before hoes? We have the opposite but no good rhyme.
Don't try and get between friends.
>>
>>17187210
>no good rhyme
I'm positive I've heard chicks before dicks before.
>>
>>17187210
Stupis though, I'm not interested in her but she's allowed to cockblock me?
>>
anyone

How to deal with unrequited love from someone you're obligated to see daily for business reasons and is basically your best friend
>>
women. are you afraid to be "humiliated" for having political views outside of the liberal vouge rags?
>>
File: fugitive.jpg (19KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
fugitive.jpg
19KB, 600x337px
>>17187173
>tfw i want to text a girl but don't want to bother her
>>
>>17187244
question: are you a useless person?
you can text someone anytime when you have a good enough offer...

signed, a useless person
>>
>>17187224
find someone else. best case she sees you are valuable and you land her in the end. worst youve had a good time with a nice girl worth your time.

profit???
>>
>>17187206
>You just couldn't help yourself, huh?

Ahh... I really couldn't.... I guess my girlfriend is slowly rubbing off on me xD.

>>17187204
> found a girl I'm really attracted
>slept with her best friend
>apparently I'm off limits
>What do

Not much you can do. This is HER life. If she values her friendship over something potential with you, that's her prerogative to do so.

How'd you like it if the opposite were going on? If some girl you're kind of interested in starts pressuring you to basically dump your best friend for her?

This is her decision to make, and all you can do is make your case, but be supportive and respect either decision she makes.
>>
>>17187219
Since you're having lady trouble, here's a free tip. If you talk like that around any self respecting women they'll hate you.
>>
Is sex after one time enough to really determine sexual compatibility? I'm a virgin and my bf and i will be having sex...tomorrow.

Problem is i"m really not all that attracted to him...he does this weird teeth grinding/sucking thing at night that keeps me awake and grosses me out when i hear it, (and yeah he does know but says it's because he forgets to brush his teeth...) isn't that much of a looker and doesn't have a job.

At the same time, he's a very smart, kind guy and he's been an absolutely awesome bf to me. We've also been really good friends for a long time too.

I am willing to give more test runs if the first time ends out alright but...at the same time i keep imagining it will go horribly for me.

Tldr; would i be justified in breaking off a relationship based on the first time I had sex? Is it possible to tell how sexually compatible you are from that?

I'll fully admit that I'm scared, and this might be feeding into some irrational fears.
>>
Mole poll. Chicks only, please.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10320732
>>
>>17187283
Why are you having sex if you aren't attracted to him?
That's a recipe for terrible sex.
Go find a BF you actually WANT to fuck.
>>
File: .jpg (14KB, 355x288px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 355x288px
>>17187283
Think of it like a shape hole puzzle. You can't just try one thing and say well it didn't work. But if you cover all the bases in that one session and nothing really clicks... maybe. You also have to consider you're losing your virginity, your nerves might taint the experience. He might be nervous too.
I'd say give it two tries if you really want to know.
>>
>>17187283
>Tldr; would i be justified in breaking off a relationship based on the first time I had sex? Is it possible to tell how sexually compatible you are from that?

"sexual compatibility" is kind of a misnomer.

Sexual compatibility isn't JUST about sex. It's about EVERYTHING that revolving intimacy and physical chemistry.

If you kiss him and it feels like kissing a brother, you know you have zero sexually chemistry/compatibility.

Don't stay with someone who you're not attracted to (mentally, physically, emotionally) just because you think one thing makes up for the others, that's not how partnerships works and it's not something that magically goes away (there are some qualities that will grow and amplify become more attractive the more you get to know someone, but they only ever multiple over time; I.E. You can't multiple a negative to get a positive, it will only ever become more and more negative)

But maybe this is all you just overstating things because you're freaking out. Sadly this is all something you have to figure out for yourself.
>>
>>17185169
>dark lipstick
Lipstick sucks to put on, can't kiss anybody, eating and drinking usually makes it come off or smear, over time it often starts looking bad, and wearing dark lipstick is hard to pull off especially during the day and when you're not trying to look like a goth and/or vampire.

>bra storing
I don't really keep stuff in there. The only thing I've kept in my bra was using it to hold my phone while I went on a quick bike ride around the neighborhood.

>share penis sizes
I've shared it, but we didn't make fun of a guy for having a smaller dick or anything. We just talked about how big they were. Holy fuck do I feel bad for my sister who has to regularly take a giant dick, that would honestly be awful.

>high heels
They are the work of the devil and I hate wearing them. I wore some heels for two hours and the heels of my feet have scabs and blisters that are still healing. The worst thing about heels is that you have to wear them a lot in order to actually look attractive walking in heels. Because I hate wearing heels, I will forever be trapped in the awkwardly clunking around phase.

>washing vagoo
Don't wash the insides, since we're some degree of wet almost all the time our vagina's got it handled
>>
>>17187143
if she's under 25 then you more than likely have a problem. if 30 or over, maybe not
>>
Girls:
Do you make fun of other women if they have smaller breasts.
>>
>>17187239
I'm afraid of judgement and conflict in general, so I keep my unpopular opinions to myself in order to maintain peace. But when I'm around my family or boyfriend, I don't have to hide my power level and it's great.
>>
>>17187358
Kek no, but then again I hardly ever see any my age with ones smaller than mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1083x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1083x682px
>>17187392
Why not. Do you compare them instead
>>
>>17187427
I think the only time I notice another girl's boobs is if she has really nice ones, then I admire them.
>>
Bfs mom called me and texted me a few times to ask me stuff like what he was up to and if I was okay with seeing him so often. Not a big deal but turns out she was only doing it to mess with him. He lives at home still and the few times I've been over I've felt really awkward and unwelcome and it was bad enough that I avoid even running into them accidentally.
I guess I'm just looking for people to agree with me but am I right in feeling insulted?definitely not something I would be okay with coming from anyone.
>>
>>17184362

Never understood this problem. If she says yes, go out. Have a great time.

She says no? Say hey, chiller. Advance the conversation. Talk about other cool mutual interests.
>>
I have not spoken with her since the course ended, which was at the beginning of the month. She pretty much already knew but on the last day of class I told her that I liked her and would like to see her over the summer. She said she just didn't know me well enough and that she really doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone unless they had been really close friends with her for a very long time and she couldn't date me unless she had known me as a friend for another semester or so. She's never been in a relationship as she told me. She also said she sees me as a cool person or something along those lines.

So I ask the other gender and my own—if you reply, start with F or M to indicate—what should I do, try to be her friend normally, be her friend thinking that fate may lead us together some time later, or sever knowing her.

Though time has past since I've even seen her, I think of her frequently. It hurts and conflicts me. I feel inadequate and I question whether she tolerates me or not, whether she will accept me, and so on and I still feel attached to her. I'm 18/19 for context.

I can elaborate as needed.
>>
Question for the ladies, i've been chatting with a girl on tinder for a few days now, and we're really hitting it off. We have sent multiple messages to a each other, threw in a few jokes here and there, i'm thinking about asking her out for coffee, question is what do we do after the coffee? Walk around town a bit? Maybe go into a few shops? There is also a fair with rides and games in town. What do you usually like to do after having coffee with someone?
>>
>>17186814
She's probably a channer.
>>
So, I've been talking with a girl who lives in California. I live in Indiana. We met online kinda by accident. I've gone on some dates with girls from around here since I've met the girl from Cali. I can't stop thinking about her. I just had a conversation with her and I've never, never had an experience quite like it. Everything she says is profound and intensely interesting to me. It's like our souls entangled. That's the moment I knew I had to pursue this girl somehow. I have no idea how to do it. LDR is fucking stupid. I don't even know how to approach this.

I don't even know what advice you could give me, but there has to be something to dissuade me or encourage me.
>>
>>17186635
Personally I would. People saying otherwise are making massive generalisations. I might not date you but theoretically I would date a mexican

>>17186681
He could get obsessed with working out which would be another issue on your hands. Just tell him therapy, or break up.

>>17187110
For sure. I love my family. I'm not in love with them. I love my best friend, I'm not in love with her. I personally think you can only be in love with one person at a time

>>17187183
Nope

>>17187244
Just text her you fucking beta

>>17187358
Yeah but only if I hate them anyway and am just grasping at straws to be petty
>>
>>17187874
I personally would never do an LDR too. The only way you could peruse this is if one of you moved to the other, which is also stupid because you barely know each other. In my opinion nothing can come of this. If you are able to keep a friend-tier relationship then that may be the best bet, otherwise I don't know what you can do about it.

I'm was actually in a similar situation a couple of months ago, except she and I are in different countries. So we decided to pull everything back and just be friends. It was hard at first but it gets easier. We're basically best friends now though, but nothing more
>>
>>17187925
This seems like the right answer to me, but it burns me. There is something deep in my brain exploding with you have to make this work.

It's like I'm fucked in the head. The women I meet irl don't interest me anymore. I feel like I've found something profound. Its been two months of this.

It hasn't gone away, it's only intensified.
>>
>>17187937
Not the same anon, but I had this with a guy I met online.
We decided to stay friends at first. We have been friends for years, never did anything sexual. We met a few times, then he decided to move closer to me for university and give us a chance. We have been dating for 6 years now, going to get married next year.
>>
>>17187167

Cuck him like the rest of your species does.
>>
File: 1463916652697.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463916652697.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>17186640
>5'4"
That's going to be a bigger problem than being mexican.

>>17187167
Focus more on what you'd like him to do instead rather than on what he can't. Honestly I don't even see why you'd need to bring in his dick size for this.
>>
Girls
Would you date a guy if he was a mama's boy?
>>
>>17187287
I would also like to know the results of this after more people vote
>>
>>17184371
You have a weak ass facial hair game.

You need to lose weight so that your jaw can be more defined.

You can make do without braces if you lose weight.
>>
>>17188096
God no
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1280x960px
Hey, women's thoughts only please. How do I look? I've recently dropped around 3 stone and aren't really confident in how I look in general.
>>
>>17188096
Thats called edipus complex dude
>>
>>17188110
Also no clue why it's fucking sideways, apologies.
>>
>>17184371
>>17188110
For fucks sake, take it to >>>/soc/

You're both fucking ugly, by the way
>>
Men aren't allowed to cry because...?
>>
>>17188107
>>17188111
I'm pretty sure he's not fucking his mom. Like 100% sure but he's pretty close and she's really protective of him. She threatened me if I broke his heart or hurt him. I don't plan to because he's really cute, and he's sweet. He has his whole life planned and he makes me feel good about myself.
>>
>>17188120
>ask opposite gender anything.
>>
>>17188129
I answered your question. Wouldn't fuck even if you were the last person on earth/10
>>
id like to know if there are any women here or indeed any girls you know that are into mens feet?

see I used to have an older woman when i was a teenager you liked sucking/licking my feet. it felt weird/too peverted at the time but now im older im a bit more sadistic and kinda miss the humilation aspect.

Question is: is this a fetish girls can have as soon as they develop sexual kinks or is it only found in older women, when there more experinced and want to expand on there dirtiness?

feels like this might be niche with women especially.
>>
>>17188133
Post one of yourself then.
>>
>>17188147
Um, no? Why should I?
>>
>>17188149
Because to me it feels like your justifying your own looks by ripping the shit out of others. Are you insecure about yourself?
>>
>>17188154
Are you saying that you can't call someone ugly if you're ugly yourself? And if anyone's insecure here, it's you; that's why you asked us for opinions. If you can't handle people being honest, then maybe a hugbox like reddit is for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 477x600px
>>17188156
>ugly yourself.
I think we're done here.
>>
>>17188163
I'm sorry you're ugly, inside and out. Hey, maybe women might be desperate enough to date you in their 40s, or even their 30s.
>>
Last night me and one of my closest friends sent each other sexy pics and talked dirty a bit.
He has a girlfriend. I feel bad because it's totally against my morals - I never did something sexual with someone I wasn't in love with, and I helped him cheat.

Should I talk about this with my friend? Should I just forget about it?
I can't cut contact.
>>
>>17188184
Ignore it and move on, if he continues then you should probably bring it up to his girlfriend.
>>
>>17185098
Bumping this question
>>
>>17186630
if she started working it might affect how much she puts out, its summer afterall
>>
To keep it short, my gf cheated on me but doesn't think she did. we were really close friends for months then started dating,

It happened after I decided to confess all my secrets to her and be completely honest with her. she confessed out of guilt that she cheated on me 3 days in when we first started dating a few months ago, her words: a guy she knew was talking to her on the phone and started saying sexual things aka phone sex, she stopped talking, and he kept on like this for 5 minutes until the things were sexual more and more, then she hung up and blocked him after and stopped talking to him.

Of course I was hurt and really upset, and she's upset because she "forgot about it" and "it wasn't really a big deal" since she wasn't even talking back to him and doesn't think it was really cheating.

Does this qualify as cheating or not?
>>
>>17184371
did you break those girls arms before or after the rape
>>
>>17188240
No, serious dude, if she hung up on him that means that guy got denied cuz of you being an love interest for her.

Besides it was a confession, just to get you to understand her situation.
>>
>>17188257
She listened to a whole FIVE minutes of him phone sexing her, why didn't she hang up the moment he started acting weird?

she ALSO confessed that it was months before she had any sexual activity and she had needs and wanted to hear something like that, "but she didn't like it" and "she doesn't love him and loves me", so that "makes it okay".

FIVE MINUTES, god knows if it was more. She has a history of lying and cheating with ex lovers too.
>>
>>17188240
>Does this qualify as cheating or not?

Different people have different definitions as to the rules to surround dating etiquette, and as to waht is considered cheating but...

No.

1.) It was 3 days in to starting to date. You weren't a couple. I'd wager you weren't even exclusively dating.. You don't "own" the person you're started to date and you can't say shit all about anything they choose to do until you guys are actual a couple or have specifically said you're exclusive.

2.) It wasn't even anything physical or even visual... it was a phone conversation... which she stopped participating in.

You're making it sound like you were in a committed relationship for 6 months during which she banged half the town -.-
>>
>>17188257
And dont think you were the only one courting her, that said she chose to know you better. Women dont really change partners unless they are being insecure, or denying going on dates, cuddling and having sex regulary.
(let the past go and move on, add more passion into your relationship and create moments you both wont forget)
>>
>>17188262
well you are sounding like you wont even be with her in the near future
>>
>>17188240
No its not. Sounds like she just wanted to hear what the freak had to say out of curiosity
>>
>>17187500
Sounds like she wants a break from you over the holidays. Just keep talking next semester and get closer before asking to hang out outside of class
>>
>>17187283
Your first time is most likely not going to be fantastic. It's not horrible, but it's not amazing. You also sound like you don't even like him at all, so it'll be shit sex anyway. If you want to get it out of the way, go for it. But if you're one of those freaks who want to 'save themselves' or for it to 'be special' then no. Don't do it
>>
>>17187224
Date somebody else. It will hurt them but they'll get over it faster
>>
>>17187143
Some people just aren't big on texting. If she's agreeing to hang out without much resistance then she's keen but not up for commitment
>>
>>17187110
Most definitely
>>
>>17187000
110% YES
>>
>>17184077
to girls: do you think a girl is crazy when you first meet her, and her pupils are dilated? I seem to think this and I try to stay away from these people.
>>
>>17187500
She rejected you. Let it go. Don't wait for her, don't pursue her. She is not interested.
>>
>>17188257
>>17188263
>>17188264
>>17188267
>>17188287
He's right, she could have hung up any moment if she wanted to, that's the basics of trust in a relationship, she only told him to make herself feel better about not hiding it.

Dump her OP, dump her.
>>
>>17186635
I fucked a latino guy. Didn't dig the brown dick
>>
>>17188324
Except it wasn't a 'relationship'. It was 3 days.
>>
>>17188329
OP here, it was agreed that it was exclusive, we were friends for months, and also admitted that we were in love for weeks before we decided to go exclusive.
>>
>>17188329
At the same time, she's violating the basic tenets of being in a healthy relationship.
Trust, wellbeing, teamwork.
Those are the very basics of a relationship.
You don't lie, you don't act without consideration of each other's wellbeing and if you do those things then you don't then turn on them rather than face consequences.
>>
>>17188335
hard to bring something like that up in the start of the relationship, in less than a week of being a couple, you sure about leaving her?

honestly it just sounds like you really never liked her to begin with, like a manipulator you just want to find flaws that you can exploit, guilt tripping her to love you.

it aint like she was grinding on someones junk on the dancefloor or letting someone go all the way behind your back. Just a phonecall with some dirty words put together.

Heck, I would have listened to it all just to analysize his intent, laughing about how desperate another person is to get laid and giving him a bonerkilling reply at the end of his speech.
>>
Is a threesome a bad idea in any case? Bf brought it up as a joke and i'm not ENTIRELY against it. Main concern is that i can't cope with seeing him being physicaly intimate with another girl. I'm worried that i might be ok with it initially but then later on get caught up in it. Is there a way of handling this so it will never turn into something nasty?
>>
Thisn is not a opposite gender quest but will give it a try

Is it wierd that I want to have a kid but not a GF?
>>
>>17188361
Not really but no risk no fun hun. Also do it with someone ramdon
>>
>>17188363
... how old you talking about? from like when they are a infant or?

ever tried owning a pet?
>>
>>17188361
Maybe you could ask him how he would feel if it was a mmf threesome. Ask him how he would feel if you were intimate with another person. Personally I would never get involved with threesomes of any kind, even if it were 2 of the opposite gender, I wouldn't want to feel awkward and inadequate myself, but I would also not want my partner to feel the same way.
>>
>>17188368
Yes a infant. And yes I have to dogs
>>
>>17188361

Threesomes only work when everyone involved is completely fine with it, and is open to the idea.

This is the type of things you are cool with, or you are not.

It is binary and there is no middle ground.

If you're leaning towards no, that's a no, and don't risk it unless you're willing to risk the relationship.
>>
>>17188376
This
I had a treesome with my ex and a friend of mine only that she would break up with me
>>
>>17188374
Not really that weird, its allowed just, reading from a site it says that the agencies rarely help males to find someone to adopt, only 2 have succeeded in the past 30yrs.
Just apply and try your best
>>
>>17188397
Thanx for the effort. I get the idea of adoption. But still I want that my kid has some ofmy own genes
>>
Should I tell her what I feel even if I'm 100% sure that she doesn't reciprocate? I'm a close friend of her, and I don't know what could happen if I do so. Maybe I'll feel a little bit better, but I don't know.
>>
I'm feeling really bummed about this guy I've been talking to. so far I've been making the first loves. I asked him to hangout and we did. I wanted to hangout again however things didn't workout and he said we could do something this week. Well yesterday I asked if Sunday would be a good day but he's going out of town. I told him my days off are Monday / Tuesday and to let me know when he's free. That was the extent of the conversation. Now I'm at a loss of what to do. Do I wait? I don't want to push it.
>>
>>17188441
Wait. We guys hate it if a girl is so pushy or easy to get
>>
Why is /int/ a men only board?
>>
>>17188460
I feel like if I don't hit him up he won't hit me up. There's days we go without chatting on snapchat which is expected since he said he isn't much of a texting person. I don't want to hit him up anymore though because although I don't mind making the first move, I don't want to be too pushy.
>>
Does anyone have a guide for eating pussy?
>>
>>17188424
why even bother
>>
>>17184932
Not a girl, but I do know all girls are different and they like to hear different things. From experience I can tell you that saying hi or hey is boring so try to say something funny or interesting. Also, the more good looking you are, the less you have to try.
>>
File: 1450212285791.jpg (760KB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
1450212285791.jpg
760KB, 400x4136px
>>17188532
All you need, friend.
>>
>>17188568
Thanks brah
>>
Where do I find a cock addict girl?
>>
To women:
How do you feel if the guy is taking it slow in a relationship?
>>
>>17188145
bump because i want to belive girls can have weird fetishes like that too.
>>
>>17188666
>How do you feel if the guy is taking it slow in a relationship?
I prefer it, generally speaking, as long as he's not really aloof and distant.
>>
File: 1460167243270.png (200KB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
1460167243270.png
200KB, 900x940px
Question for girls:

It won't be until later down the road, but one of the things I want to work on is the destruction of gender roles. How do I

>Find girls that are willing to actually break gender roles by doing things such as working out, getting construction jobs, and actually being equal?

>Find girls that share this view but aren't feminazi supremacists?

>Make it abundantly clear that I don't want to fuck them or even really be friends with them, and that this is just business? I feel like I have to somehow make that clear because I have a dick
>>
>>17188515
If he doesn't hit you up it are 2 reasons
1 no intrest in you
2 he is to mutch of a pussy ti aske you out

So if i would be you I wouldn't date or hangout with a guy who has no intrest in you or is a pussy
>>
>>17188465
It's more to do with 4chan being male dominated. Beyond that, it's relevancy. On most boards, I let people assume I'm a guy. It's irrelevant to bring up my gender.
If I'm on /adv/, or /cgl/, or /soc/, the fact that I'm a girl is more important. So it might come up.
>>
>>17188096
I did that once and it didn't end well. But I have a severely dysfunctional family, so now I just seek out someone who can relate to that. If you're used to having a close relationship with your family it's probably less of an issue.
>>
>>17188414
One of my good friends did a "child sharing" arrangement, she's a lesbian and had a gay male friend knock her up, and they basically raised the kid like a split custody arrangement. The kid was very well-loved by both parents, and turned out mostly okay. The only problem is he's now a furry. But overall, probably a stronger and more stable childhood than my own.
>>
File: sad spurdo.png (5KB, 240x178px) Image search: [Google]
sad spurdo.png
5KB, 240x178px
I guess I have found a sort of resolution to my feelings for the girl I got a crush on. This was the first time I ever have had these sorts of feelings, and it has been an exhausting emotional roller coaster. I never got the chance to tell her that I like her, and I doubt that I ever will, as she is moving out in a few days, and I might never see her again. Though, I doubt that she ever liked me that much in the first place.

It all started near the end of february, few weeks after I had moved to live in this student apartment complex. One day, when I happened to see her watching Little Mermaid in the common room, and commented offhandedly that I had never seen the movie myself, she invited me to watch it with her. After that, we started watching movies and playing board games together at evenings, with her often coming to knock on my door to ask me to join her.
I started to realize that I had developed feelings for her after a while, and asked her if she'd like to go to the movies with me to which she agreed. After that, we went to the movies together and hung out in the city a couple of times, all the while we also kept spending time together in the apartment complex, often staying up in the common room well past the midnight, watching stupid videos from youtube, and chatting together. She even invited me to her room a couple of times.

I had never felt the way I did towards her, towards anyone else. Those feelings were exhilarating, confusing, and scary. I asked for advice in regards to this shit many times here with mixed results, as I had no clue of how I was supposed to act in my situation. Regardless, those moments I spent with her made the past few months easily the happiest I have had in a long time. She was my only friend here, and I liked her very much. I always felt that we had a good time when we were spending time together, be it just watching movies from the tv, or visiting a museum.
>>
>>17188424
Ask her out, don't confess you love her until a couple dates in. And if she says no, you have your answer and you can move on to someone who appreciates you.
>>
>>17188730
>destruction of gender roles

your a sick fuck...Im curious though, for what purpose?
>>
>>17188730
You start by treating the women and men around you the same, have the same standards for everyone. As you put out this attitude, you'll start to attract people who feel the same, and reinforce each others' viewpoints.
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>17188830
For some reason though, things changed. She largely stopped asking me to watch movies of play board games with her, and in general, grew colder and more distant, with her seemingly avoiding me, responding to messages only briefly, if at all. Whereas previously we would often chat and play games together in the common room, during the last few weeks, she has just focused on her cell phone, barely even acknowledging my presence, if she even stuck around in the same room when I arrived there. That sort of behavior has largely been the norm for her towards me during this last month, though there have been brief breaks of it, where she has acted as if nothing had changed towards me, which only served to confuse me further.
And now, she is moving away. I feel sad, but at the same time, her behavior has tormented me to no end, so perhaps it is better if I no longer have to see her every day.

All in all, what I have learned from this experience, my first crush and attempt at pursuing a girl, is that it is not really worth it. The emotional pain, stress, and anxiety I endured, almost sent me back spiraling down to my depression, which is something I dread. Sure, I had good and fun times with her, and I still really like her, but again, when all those positive emotions and feelings can be robbed away from you out of the blue, when she, without explanation, starts ignoring you and treating you like air, sorta makes everything feel pointless and hollow.
Females are fickle, and enigmatic beings, and this experience didn't help me understand them any better. In the end, I just wanted her to like me back, which she probably never really did, at least not to the degree I did.

So here we are. This is my resolution on the topic I bothered you people with for almost 3 months. I doubt I will post about her again here, unless something miraculous happens. And even then, you people have given me all the advice you probably even could, I just failed acting on it.
Thank you.
>>
>>17188841
Take care of yourself, anon. Work on some hobbies, create something artistic, go to a therapist. I hope you move on quickly.
>I doubt I will post about her again here
I hope you're done. I'm looking forward to having our threads back.
>>
I've always wanted to ask this....

Girls: When you wear white/light colored shirts/pants/shorts and a dark thong/panties underneath, do you do that on purpose knowing men can see and will most likely be turned on? Or what about when you wear low cut jeans and the top of your thong peaks out?
>>
>>17188882
I would never do either of those things, don't need more attention
>>
File: Chaos_Star_Divine_Spark.jpg (466KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Star_Divine_Spark.jpg
466KB, 800x600px
>>17188834
>for what purpose

>>17188840
I already do this; women seem not to appreciate it though when you expect them to be able to do things like physical labor. Maybe they're just not used to being held to the same standards?

brb work
>>
File: 1452106205752.png (146KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452106205752.png
146KB, 400x252px
>"i want to have your children"
>"put a baby in me"
>girlfriend of three months is saying this

This is incredibly fucking hot but should this raise a red flag? We don't use condoms but I pull out.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (473KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>17189074
>We don't use condoms but I pull out.
>>
>>17189097

Pull out method is 96-97% effective with perfect use. I mean sometimes the first squirt I'll make sure is inside but then I pull out.
>>
>>17189115
If your girl isn't using pills, patches, or implants, you will get her pregnant.
>>
>>17189074
you need to get the fuck out of there asap
she is the sort that will sabotage any contraceptive method you may use
she is trying to trap you, anon. she is under the impression that by having a child, you will be forced to pay for her to live thereby eliminating her need to go to work and whatnot.
you have been warned.
>>
>>17189131
My cousin's friend has had this happened to him.
Unfortunately for both parties, and their children, neither the guy or the girl go to work, so they live on social benefits, like the worthless leeches they are.
I pity their kids.
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (236KB, 553x635px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
236KB, 553x635px
>>17188830
>>17188841
I feel for you man.
>In the end, I just wanted her to like me back
Yep. Don't we all.
>>
>>17188854
It remains to be seen how fast I'll get over this. This is the first time I have to deal with these emotions as well.
Hopefully I'll at least regain my interest in my hobbies. I lost my drive a while ago, mostly because of my anxiety and stress.

>>17189140
Thanks.
I sorta fear that I'll never get another chance with a girl again. It's not like chicks who can put up with me and my stupid, nerdy hobbies and interests can be found everywhere.
>>
>>17184093
I don't want kids. If I did I'd probably prefer being a stay-at-home dad to working, tho in principle I think kindergarten is better so they learn to interact with peers earlier.
>>
>>17189194
Kindergarten isn't all day, and that starts when they're five or six.
>>
Males

If your GF wanted to break up due to relationship problems (ie being an ass, but a fixable one) and voiced her regret and desire for reconciliation less than a week after, how would you react?
>>
>>17189236
In Sweden you typically start kindergarten -- or daycare, if that's the more accurate translation -- when you're around one and a half (which is how much payed parental leave parents get in total).
>>
>>17189243
>due to relationship problems (ie being an ass, but a fixable one)
what do you mean
>>
>>17188841
Just because things didn't work out with museum girl doesn't mean things can't work out with someone else. Good luck to ya when that time comes.
>>
My thread is almost dying with no responses so here

So I'm a neet, graduated a year ago with no job despite exhausting everything I can. I pretty much spiraled to severe depression during my studies until today. All I do is apply to jobs while locked up in my room while also browsing this site and YouTube

I tried going out today and sit in a cafe where the weather is properly cooled; and I felt very autistic. I'm not autistic, but I feel that way because there's human beings around me. I felt there was something wrong with me in this world and felt people were looking at me even though we weren't

How can I become a normal person again? I feel so weird when there's people around me and I avoid eye contact when speaking. I don't have the balls to chat up strangers because I know I'll drop spaghetti and look even weirder despite normal people doing this all the time

I also want to know, how do you have the motivation to improve yourself and live your life despite not having a job. Being unemployed is part of the reason I'm such a shut in

Please help me /adv/; I'm literally losing myself
>>
Girls,

Would you say this is an acceptable way to ask someone out?

"Hey, I want to take you out on a date. What day works for you?"

This way their can be no I'm busy answer. It is either Yes, and we arrange a date. Or No, and I stay as I am with her.
>>
>>17189361
Being condescending and putting me down, so I broke it off. But when I told him the reason he seemed to genuinely not realize he was being an ass, so my dumb over emotional self is regretting it in favor of trying to work things out.
The real question is should i even bother
>>
>>17189476
I doubt that there will be anyone else.
>>
>>17188730
Destruction of the gender roles is never going to happen, but if you want more of these "truly equal" women, then look for women who are already in construction and stuff like that. I don't know why you'd want to if you don't even want to be their friends or anything though.
>>
>be me, just turned 19, gay, never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or any relationship in my life before (just never got into it, i'm still decently physically attractive, girls would check me out a lot)
>panging feeling of loneliness every day, burning desire for intimacy
>the loneliness didn't start to bother me until about a year ago; before then I didn't give a fuck about relationships or being alone

Does this feeling ever go away after time?
>>
Guys: How can I tease a man without touching him?
>>
>>17189594
Look him up and down. You can bite your lip when doing this.
Make some suggestive comments or jokes. You can wink and smile at him right after.
Bend over to show your ass or boobs off.
Eat bananas, popsicles, etc. suggestively.
>>
>parents went to the beach
>have the house for myself for 24 hours or so
>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf ;_;
What do you suggest? Should I invite my favorite prostitute?
>>
>>17189243
DESU I'd say there's a good chance she's going to regret regretting.
>>
>>17189588
As a 27 year old kvh guy I have to say it doesn't.
>>
If a girl says I should call her, how long should I wait?
>>
>>17190011
1+ days
Really doesnt matter just dont do it on the same day
>>
File: 1464052690450.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464052690450.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>17189511
Have you talked to him about it in the past? Or is this the first time you have ever mentioned it being a problem/

I had a GF that was super sweet to me for the first few months. Then she just started turning fucking hateful as fuck to me. Saying I didn't love her or give her enough attention when I showered that girl with affection. Like holy shit. Paintings, poems, sexting, pictures, hugs, kisses, hiney slaps, neck kisses, cuddles, compliments on her appearance, her wardrobe, her work, everything. But she would turn cold as fuck every other week for 3-4 days for no reason at all and give me shit over the tiniest of things.

I never once called her a name, raised my voice to her, or even argued. She was adamant I was still in love with my old ex and I would leave her for that ex. Despite never talking to that ex or even mentioning her. I never brought her up ever. One time we were looking at some of my facebook photos and I found an album I had forgotten about that had a bunch of my work photos on it. Out of 50 photos, 2 of them were of my ex that I had no idea existed and forgot to delete them. She lost her mind and was like "IT'S COOL YOU JUST KEPT THEM BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DELETE THEM AND WANTED TO KEEP THE MEMORY ALIVE" She then stormed off and didn't talk to me for days.

She would say she was sorry and said she doesn't want to be like that and she wouldn't do it again.

A week later she's back to being hateful for days at a time. All the shit she was angry about was all in her head and it was the most frustrating thing in the world. How could I possibly make it better if nothing was wrong in the first place?

It stressed me out so much I was terrified of doing anything online or bringing up a subject that would set her off. It gave me panic attacks.
>>
>>17189594
If you want something just dont

Be straight forward
>>
>>17189567
Gender roles are a good thing. Homo sapiens are fickle, social creature that seek order and are terrified of chaos. The most basic and fundamental definition of who we are in society is our gender. Clear and defined attributes are needed to assure an individual doesn't get confused on where they belong. Blurring the lines of male/female will create chaos and result in insecurities, low self-esteem, and anti-social behavior.

That's not to say it should hinder a person's quality of life or limit their freedoms. As in, women should stay in the kitchen and bow to their husbands every demand is the way to go about gender roles. Just simple "Girls wear skirts, Boys wear pants" or "Girls have long hair, Boys have short hair." Sure, at a certain point a person is free to do whatever they want and not be judged on those decisions but completely destroying simple gender roles will have a very large negative impact on society.

Also girls look pretty in dresses but men just look ridiculous.
>>
>>17188240

Decent quality b8, r8 4/8
>>
Meeting up with this girl tonight from ok cupid, after she gets off work at 11. What should I expect? Never met up with someone from a site like this before
>>
What does it mean if a guy texts you quality up from 9pm to 4am at night and doesn't text through the day?
>>
>>17190422
He's probably busy during the day.
>>
>>17188295
A break—that doesn't sound good. I hadn't invaded her life or anything.

>>17188323
How do you figure this?
>>
My ex girlfriend is randomly shitting on me, calling me ugly as fuck and such when we talk.

I used to have extremely low confidence/self esteem in my looks, but even with that being said, I know for an absolute fact that she finds me immensely attractive. That's not something that's under question or up for debate, so, what's going on? Why is she doing this? Does she suddenly find me ugly or something?

Mind you, the breakup was completely in her favor. I was the one who got hurt, not her. I could understand this happening if I hurt so, but that's not the case so I'm confused.
>>
>>17190699
Who cares, she's your ex. Just stop talking to her
>>
>>17190749
Why are so many peoples mentality so fucked up? I don't understand this. Even if it was just as simple as we broke up and it's over, I don't see why people are so quick to abandon one another as if they never knew each other.

I guess I should've made it clear but I'm not quite ready to part with her yet. There's still more I want to do so no, I'm not going to stop talking to her, especially if she's voluntarily talking to me and enjoying it.

So again, my question is why does she suddenly act like this?
>>
>>17190772
I don't know but you should ask her. If she continues to be a cunt then why would you want to talk to her
>>
>>17190775
Why would I ask her? She's incredibly immature. I wouldn't get a straight answer or the truth for that matter. Even if she tried telling the truth, I'm confident she herself wouldn't even know it. That's why I'm trying to get an answer for another girl.

And yeah she may be a cunt during the time, but she's not always like that. That's why I'm curious. It's random outbursts.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.