[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairstyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: WIN_20160520_22_08_01_Pro.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160520_22_08_01_Pro.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck should I do with my hair? I literally just walk in and go "you're the expert" every time and it's very hit or miss. I'm not socially awkward, I just always got whatever haircut my dad told them to give me. I live on my own; that was the last thing I always had my parents do. Now I want to make my own choice for hair and I have no clue.
>>
Instead of cutting your hair you should cut your fat. A haircut won't boost your appearance nearly as much as losing some weight and getting rid of that mess on your face will.
>>
Your hair, even the pubes on your face, are way too long. Trim all of that shit. In fact, you should probably get rid of the facial hair altogether if you're not going to put daily effort into it.

And like the other anon said, losing a few pounds would make much more difference than your pubeface.
>>
skin fade on the sides, lose a little length on top, invest in some pomade to style it. and tweeze your eyebrows. they're almost touching. i'd also take some length off the beard if it were me but i'd never tell another man what to do with his bear.
>>
>>17180614
No shit. I'm working on that now. I've already lost 20 pounds. It's not easy, but it's simple, so I'm not asking for advice on that. Going six months between haircuts because I don't know what to ask for is a problem.

I'm not even asking how to be more attractive. I actually don't have women problems. I just don't know what to do with my hair.
>>
>Takes a selfie in a dark room
>"I bet my bathroom will provide enough light :)"
>Potato camera
>Dragon poster
>Wearing a watch indoors
>Look at me, posing like the Jarl of Hamwood
>>
>>17180628
>Going six months between haircuts
Christ. A sane person would've stopped to ask for help by the 3rd month. You have more problems than your indecision, brochacho.
>>
>>17180630
Shitty laptop webcam. My bathroom light is just brighter than my bedroom.

At the risk of looking like an enormous nerd, it's not a dragon poster, it's the flag of the Qing dynasty. I have other medieval flags too. History nerds or some shit, right?

I don't ever take my Pebble off, since the reminders and alarms are the only thing that keep me a functional adult while I do my work.
>>
>>17180640
I didn't bother to ask until my girlfriend said she thought it was too long. Now I'm asking.
>>
>>17180610
You look good man. Your hair looks good too.
>>
>>17180624
Thanks Anon. How would you recommend styling it once it's shorter?
>>
>>17180645
>my girlfriend
How many countries are between you and her.
>>
>>17180656
How many countries are in ten feet? Not all fat nerds are NEETs with no social skills.
>>
>>17180659

Yeah but they also have the good sense to know how to get a haircut.
>>
>>17180663
Point taken. Definitely one of the dumber things I never learned anything about. I've been spoiled by being the only person in my nerd social group to have been in steady relationships since age 16 (now 24), so I never really put much effort into my appearance like everyone's supposed to.
>>
File: CoD-pyramid-2-cr-copy.jpg (120KB, 611x676px) Image search: [Google]
CoD-pyramid-2-cr-copy.jpg
120KB, 611x676px
>>17180669
>been in steady relationships since age 16 (now 24)
I hope this means "I've dated several girls in a row since I was 16." Otherwise I have some bad news about your perceived social skills.
>>
>>17180650

something like this. it's not hard to do. just fluff the volume on top. it's easier with shorter length on top.

the skin fade on the side might be out of your comfort zone but it only really feels bare for a week. then it grows out like the guy in the picture.

you don't always need to put product in it either.

if you stick with this type of haircut you can just judge from the sides when you need another cut.

also for your eyebrows a good measure to tweeze them by is to go a little past where your tear ducts are.
>>
>>17180675
3 long-term relationships, about two or three times as many sexual partners. I've done fine for myself.
>>
>>17180628
No homo OP but you've got HELLA FLEEK brow structure. With the weight lost, WOOOO bitches gon be on ur sack nigga
>>
File: 1260585284155.png (94KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
1260585284155.png
94KB, 600x541px
>>17180610
Google mens haircuts for thick faces.

Not trying to insult your weight here man, you do you, but you want a haircut that looks good with your face.

Honestly, the one in your pic doesn't look that bad because you got the beard goin on, but I would focus more on hygiene, which includes a good shampoo and conditioner so your hair doesn't look greasy or frizzy. Clean clothes that fit you properly also helps, and cleaning up your beard.

The haircut is only a small piece in the over all ensemble.
>>
>>17180749
Uh, thanks?

>>17180798
Nah, the weight pisses me off, so I'm doing something about it now. I do need to trim up my beard, too, and I normally do, but if I'm making a haircut trip soon, I just pay to have that done as well. Unfortunately I end up wearing boring and conservative polo shirts and stuff because of my job.
>>
Ask her to edge guard it for you. I heard it looks down smashing.
>>
Your hair looks alright but that Doctor Mario could use some work
>>
>>17180610
J-jason?
>>
>2016
>Not just shaving it all off every two months.
>>
>>17180911
>>17180898
Oh man. Apparently I'm recognizable. Message me on Facebook.

>>17181351
No.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.