[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf on legal problems involving custody over false claims of autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: u sure.png (113KB, 621x522px) Image search: [Google]
u sure.png
113KB, 621x522px
so gf lives in the states ( I don't) and recently lost her mother (dad is MIA forever). Her aunt, a mayor cunt, is the trustee for some funds on her name that her mother left.
That's not the only thing mom left, she also evaded taxes for 3 years and left wooping debt of 28k.
So gf is stuck in that city till she pays the debt, which she can't
Now we go back to cunt-aunt. This bitch is claiming gf has autism, and wants custody over her because she says she can't be left alone.
Cunt-aunt has a lot of influence is the area, she's an accountant and manages taxes and shit like that. So tl;dr cunt-aunt pretty much has the local police force and most attorneys licking her ass.
Gf is pretty bummed, no attorney is willing to even look at her case without a sum of at least 10k, and a-cunt-aunt has practically won legal custody over her on false claims of autism.
All a-cunt-aunt wants is the 100k fund and some autism money or some shit from this.

So, what I'm asking is: what can gf and I do about this whole situation? where to get legal help beyond a-cunt-aunt's reach? is there a way out of this custody bullshit that isn't suicide?
Please help.
Note: a-cunt-aunt evicted and kicked out her own parents and lowkey sabotaged her sister's cancer treatment, on top of breaking into her house, stalking and slandering gf.
>>
the fuck. tell her to go see a doctor to prove that she's functional. you just can't claim someone is autistic, snap your fingers, appear in court and then win custody over someone.
>>
>>17180313
Baseball bat to the knees but you didn't hear it from me.
>>
I don't know how it works in the US, but wouldn't the people her mother owed money to be going to the estate i.e. her aunt? I feel like you're at least not getting the whole story here
>>
File: Cynthia.png (203KB, 400x400px)
Cynthia.png
203KB, 400x400px
>gf lives in the states ( I don't)
>false claims of autism
Hmm.
>>
>>17180482
Someone's back taxes aren't dropped off onto their kids once they die. If anything, it's subtracted from her estate. So either OP's girlfriend would inherit less money or no money at all, not get saddled with debt. It sounds like OP's getting scammed.
>>
>>17180498
>Someone's back taxes aren't dropped off onto their kids once they die. If anything, it's subtracted from her estate.
I know, that's what I meant. If her mother was in debt at the time of her debt, the creditors should be asking the administrator of her estate or the executor of her will for the money. In this case, it sounds like OP's girlfriend's aunt is this person, and therefore the creditors should be asking her aunt for the money, not her.

Alternatively, the money she owed should already have been taken out of her estate before the money was put into trust for his girlfriend.

Again, it might be different in the US, but from my understanding of trust and succession law, OP's girlfriend shouldn't be saddled with the debt.
>>
>>17180498
This.

And America isn't some sort of fantasy land where one person has enough "influence in the area" to get guardianship with a simple "lol, she has assburgulars, gibesmedat 100,000 dolla"
>>
OP here
>>17180449
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need to show the doctor's proof in court? you need an attorney for that, one you can trust and doesn't demand money when you ask "where can I get somebody to help me"
>>17180482
>>17180498
You might be right, I'll have to question her on this issue. I don't know how things work over there, so I'm unaware of many things.
>>17180517
The fund money is only withdrawed at the trustee's command, isn't it? and isn't everything inherited by next of kin unless stated otherwise? honest question, I truly don't know, but this is what I've assumed.
>>17180520
She already got 2 doctors in trouble after looking at gf's back with just a phonecall to the head of the hospital. Favors and money do a lot.
>>
>>17180662
>The fund money is only withdrawed at the trustee's command, isn't it? and isn't everything inherited by next of kin unless stated otherwise? honest question, I truly don't know, but this is what I've assumed.
No, before money is distributed to anyone, including to trusts, debts that are owed are paid out first. That said, if the trust was created before her mother died, then it might be legal that the creditors are coming to your girlfriend to collect the debt, depending on whether it's legal for them to collect debt from next of kin.
>>
>>17180681
Yes, the fund was created by her mother. Idk if it's legal to collect it from her, but as far as I know repossession was starting a day before the mother died, but was halted for reason I can't recall. Aunt never paid a dime of the debt.
>>
>>17180662

no the doctor's proof is enough in court. you don't need a lawyer to hand a judge that piece of paper.
>>
>>17180698
Did her mother leave anything else behind when died? And if the trust was made before she died, this might actually be a better position for your girlfriend to be in than if she had just been given the inheritance, depending on how debt law works in the US.
>>
>>17180313
That's bullshit why should the chdren bear the debt of the parents
>>
>>17180718
Good ol' 'Murrica
>>
>>17180702
I see. Thank you, I'll inform her of this.
>>17180712
There's the house in terrible condition and her car. It does look promising, with those 100k she pays the debt and has a good headstart for when she graduates next year.
That is, of course, if her aunt doesn't fuck her good with this thing.
>>17180718
A debt doesn't just up and dissappear when you die. someone has to pay, right?

Btw, thank y'all for your responses, they're all very useful. I truly didn't know where to discuss this.
>>
>>17180728
>There's the house in terrible condition and her car.
If they were entitled to recover money from the estate, this is where they would have taken it, not the money in the trust. There's a reason you hear about money being put into trusts to protect it from creditors and whatnot.

Honestly, this story is full of holes. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding something, or if you've misinterpreted what you've been told, or your girlfriend doesn't understand what's going on or hasn't told you the whole story, or has just plain lied to you, but I know that this doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>17180733
Well I never mentioned creditors taking money from the trust. I mentioned her aunt trying to take it by getting custody of her over false claims.

It's very likely that she doesn't understand and I got things wrong plus missing details, it's all very convulted to be quite honest.
I know she didn't plainly lie to me, because I've saw and heard quite a bit myself.
The creditors haven't taken anything yet, I think I mentioned before that for some reason it was halted, it was supposed to happen like 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>17180498
Or even lying to his bf.
>>
>>17180313
>she is under 18
>you have never met in real life

Did I get it right?
>>
>>17180744
If she's lying, she's god damn good at editing live feed videos on skype, phonecalls, photoshopping and convicing +10 people to go through with this charade.
Chances are this was blown out of proportion and it's not as terrible as it sounds.
>>
>>17180759
Nope, she's 21. 22 in two months.
We haven't met in real life, that's correct. There was no physical contact yet. That doesn't mean I haven't seen and heard a lot, sometimes by accident (seriously, except for her grandfather, everyone seem to hate eachother so bad in that family)
>>
Why not just talk to the police? Mayor cunt is guilty of fraud. You can't randomly say that someone has autism and take over their rights. Mayor cunt needs to prove that the girlfriend has autism. Therefore she needs to provide the necessary documents to substantiate that claim. Either Cunt-Aunt has provided forged documents or used bribery, both which are easily proven. A simple examination of the girlfriend will prove without any doubt that she is not autistic and that mayor cunt is guilty of fraud. Mayor cunt is guaranteed to lose this legal battle and her entire reputation regardless of the amount of money or influence she possess. She needs documents that don't exist. Not only that, but any journalist would love to run an article on a case of corruption of a famous person that is so blatantly easy to prove.

I'm going to agree with >>17180498 and say that OP is getting scammed by a con artist who doesn't have their story together. Either that or the girlfriend is suffering from a severe mental illness.
>>
>>17180790
Thank you. Your response is very useful.
I don't know how the police works on the US, if police forces from another district can get involved it'll be great, because they already tried talking to the local police (gf locked her bedroom door and told her to leave her property, aunt broke into the room and tried to drag her out, gf screams, neighbours call the police) and it got nowhere (twice), they believe her bullshit of gf being autistic without really questioning, or at least they don't want to get involved (aunt being friends with the capitain could have something to do with this, but maybe not)
She probably can get those documents forged, but as you said, a simple exam proves her wrong.
I sugested getting this on any kind of mass media, but it was only considered as a last resort.

Police won't do much unless forced, so I think presenting the documents showing that she's indeed not autistic would prove Mayor cunt guilty of all that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.