[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dark past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: creep.jpg (79KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
79KB, 500x281px
so essentially my girlfriend is about to turn eighteen, and recently a creep from her past is trying to work his way back into her life, she's scared and he's not at all concerned with the negative implications because he's a pedophile tool who just got out of prison, i don't want him to be a concern of hers anymore but he's Facebook stalking her and now he's friendly with her mother. where do i go from here?
>>
>her and her mother not having restraining orders

just why
>>
her mother is really friendly with him, just trust me that's not happening. She brought it up and her mom absolutely refuses to believe it's a problem.
>>
>>17176056

Toxic mom is as big a problem then.
>>
>>17176040
sorry meant to reply directly. but yeah it won't happen.
>>
>>17176061
agreed, but past that I'm kind of at a loss. i don't want to have to worry about what to do if he manages to find her in person
>>
>>17176067

Anonymously tip off the police that he's stalking an ex victim. Have her tell him to leave her alone, then record the social media conversations and forward them to the police as a harassment complaint. Find out who his parole officer is and cc him.
>>
>>17176072
i told her to tell him to stop, and she said exactly that, that she wanted him to stop and he said or what, i have concerns as for bringing the police in because i don't want any of this public to her friends or family. i don't want to make any more trouble for her i mean.
>>
>>17176087

Bullshit. You're better off bringing in the police than you are a bunch of faggots on an imageboard.

>friends and family

If they were friends and family they'd take her side. Copy the messages/screenshot them and send them to the fucking cops dumbass.
>>
>>17176095
says the faggot on the image board, yeah no i'm not oppose to it, i just wanted to know my options and this is somewhat anonymous. i already considered the harassment thing, thats why i had her message so there would be a record, so im on the right track it seems. thanks anyway, rudeness aside.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.