[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer jobs for /his/ majors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1443294330352.jpg (733KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1443294330352.jpg
733KB, 1162x850px
sup /his/, past 2 summers I worked private security at concerts and football games, stuff like that but I quit so this year I'm looking for another summer job.

I need money but also need to start getting some experience on my field since in a year I'll be about to graduate.

What should I be looking to apply for?
>>
>>17175384
woops, this isn't /his/ huh,well you guys might still be able to help out
>>
File: 1463857786611.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463857786611.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>17175400
>field experience
>history
>>
If you work security you're either big and strong or big and fat.
If you're the first, apply to a women's strip club and get dem tips.
If you're the second, work as a muscle for the mob or private security and what not.
>>
>>17176409

dude are you dumb, have you ever been to a hockey game or a shitty pop concert?

are all the security guys 6'4" buff/fat dudes?
>>
>>17175384
Tour guide?

I live in Philly and worked at the Eastern State Penitentiary during Halloween because they always have a pretty well done (and trippy) haunted house type deal.

I know they are usually looking for day time history tour guides and help excavating new areas.

No idea where you live or if your city has any interesting historical sites, but that's pretty much the only relevant job I can think of for a /his/ major.

Notice how I used job not career.
>>
>>17175384
Doesn't your uni have an internships office? Go to them or the student employment office for help finding "relevant" jobs.

One word of warning, though, you really have to do this in February.
>>
>>17176777

I live 500 miles away over the summer though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.