[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 4aJHtf6.jpg (118KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4aJHtf6.jpg
118KB, 720x720px
I can't tell the difference between reality and /po/ rhetoric anymore. I fall in and out of segments where I fully believe in white genocide, the jews, etc. What do I do?
>>
You get trolled to easily. Stop browsing /pol/.
>>
first, stop going to /pol/

second, try to read a mainstream newspaper like the new york times or washington post every day if you can (just browse the headlines if you don't have time) so you can keep up to date on world affairs.

third you need to understand that conspiracy theories are not real, the world is not controlled by a shadow government or DA JUZE or anything like that. There are elites with a lot of money and therefore influence which they use to acquire more wealth and influence because that's human nature.
>>
>>17173239
>try to read a mainstream newspaper
Just go to /news/, you don't have to read the comments but it's probably less biased.

Also, you don't know if there's a shadow government, anon, that's the point of a shadow government; you don't need to be completely absorbed in theories but keep an open mind.
>>
>>17173250
And* it's probably less biased
>>
>>17173250
>Also, you don't know if there's a shadow government
you're right, I don't

but Occam's razor cuts that idea to shreds, there are so many simpler reasons for why things are the way they are
>>
>>17173250
What's wrong with the new York times?
>>
>>17173269
Every mainstream newspaper is biased, they have people that can tell them to not post a certain article, and as such, can't be trusted as readily.
>>
>>17173301
Like who, who does this. Please tell me
>>
>>17173308
Obama
>>
>>17173316
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/19/opinion/obamas-flawed-realism.html?referer=

Guess he forgot to censor this article.
>>
>>17173326
It's all part of the liberal media's master plan
>>
>>17173330
What's the next step in their master plan
>>
>>17173308
The bias could be political view, or a wealthy person might pay off the editor, the point is you have and wouldn't have any idea if they did this. You won't see anything about the bilderberg meetings in the New York Times, for example.
>>
My brother just came out to me and said he was seeing a professional psychiatrist over feelings of gender dysphoria. This was six months ago and now it looks like he will be beginning hormone therapy to help him "transition" into something he's not. Does anyone know if /pol/ could help me with how to euthanize him? I'm too afraid to ask there.
>>
>>17173340
Making Cory in the house a real anime
>>
>>17173227
DA JOOS are definitely real, but not in the way most retards on /pol/ would have you think.

NWO is also real, but it sure as fuck is not a conspiracy as its quite literally out there in the open, it's just that normies either don't give a shit or are enthused by the prospects presented to them.
>>
>>17173341
Every news conglomerate has biases. It's part of human nature.
>>
>>17173342
Do you realize euthanize means kill? You can't start an /adv/ thread in /pol/ anyway.
>>
>>17173342
How about you stopping trying to "euthanize" anything you deem is unworthy because it is a threat to your insecurity?

Don't like your brother wants to become your sister then fucking move the fuck out and never see her again. Yes, her, I'm using this person's most likely preferred pronouns just as a means to piss you off since clearly you're the type of person who gets irritated by such autistic annoyances like grammar.
>>
>>17173348
Of course I do. What more can I do about the situation?

>>17173350
My brother is mentally ill and he soils our family's bloodline as well as genres. Did you know that scientists believe that "gender dysphoria" might be genetic?
>>
>>17173347
That's why I suggest going to /news/, it's probably the least biased as anyone can post a story so the majority of important ones will get in, I mean, that was the whole point of my first post.
>>
>>17173342
Get him a hooker
>>
>>17173350
>>17173348
Take the bait yes take it
>>
>>17173353
He has expressed his desire not to have a prostitute and he also feels that this profession is demeaning to women. Which it kind is, but that is the nature of the business and how it has been for centuries since the dawn of homo sapiens.

He just wouldn't do anything if I got him a real woman.

>>17173354
Nice try, but you're not me.
>>
>>17173362
What has your brother done to harm himself or anyone around him by pursuing this transitioning? Keep in mind that most mental facilities will not accept people dealing with feelings of gender dysphoria anymore.
>>
>>17173366
How about the fact that he wants to INJECT himself with HORMONES into his BODILY SYSTEM? This is something that even top dietary experts say is bad whenever a farmer injects them into cows. How is it okay for humans?
>>
>>17173352
The person writing the article that was submitted is biased, and thy person posting the article is biased. I don't know why you think /news/ is any less biased.
>>
>>17173362
I am you from the future and your bait is garabage
>>
>>17173369
>anyone can post a story so the majority of important ones will get in
I literally just said why, if only a handful people could post news then it would be biased, the way it is now, it is not. If you're looking for a long running debate I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you as I'm tired.
>>
>>17173368
I am beginning to suspect that you are a troll since you're comparing dairy animals to human beings.
>>
>>17173388
I think we can agree though that RT is pretty shady and biased
>>
>>17173227
It's no rhetoric it's truth
>>
>>17173227
Are you seriously trying to say that SJW's aren't real? That the wage gap is real? That the liberal left has gotten out of control?
>>
>>17173425
>That the liberal left has gotten out of control?
I meant Hasn't gotten out of control
>>
>>17173351

I'd be ashamed to have you as a brother.
>>
Why won't somebody please just tell me how to "euthanize" my little brother before his mentally illness consumes him to the point where he becomes something he's not?

When did 4chan become a haven for tranny sympathizers?
>>
File: hemingway.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hemingway.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
There right on many things OP, that said leave the board dont ever come back and use what you have learned to improve your life go full iron pill. Staying there and watching shit go to hell from afar day in and day out will take a toll on you you know all you need to trust me now use it.
>>
File: 1455879737243.png (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455879737243.png
33KB, 600x700px
>>17173227
>>17173227
RACE WAR 2016

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

FINAL SOLUTION
>>
If I go to the news, I get media bias and disinformation.

If I go to /pol/, I get memes but at least it's not being controlled by anyone.

I don't trust anything anymore and I'm scared and frustrated to be a "citizen"
>>
>>17173227
>I can't tell the difference between reality and /po/ rhetoric anymore.
I know what you mean. Those fucking origami folding bastards. IT'S JUST PAPER YOU FAGGOTS! IT SHOULD LAY FLAT!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.