[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Induced Abortion/Miscarriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bigdick.jpg (112KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
bigdick.jpg
112KB, 550x826px
Anybody here have any experience with inducing an abortion or miscarriage through natural methods? We're not in trouble here, but just in case. My girlfriend's been taking a lot of Vitamin C for health anyway, but that's a bonus, but she wants a more sure (and cheap and easy) pill or herb to ingest. Apparently chamomile and ginger work well, can anybody confirm? Thanks.
>>
The ol' 'eyedrops in the drink' technique should work quite well
>>
>>17171315
No no no, she fully knows about this. We're just looking for more options. She'll just take it as a pill or make chamomile or ginger tea. There's no need for me to sneak around. I don't need anything special or powder or in liquid form.

If you actually mean eyedrops, like Visine, that's poisonous as shit.
>>
>>17171298

That sounds fucking retarded and dangerous anon, you dipshit
>>
Firstly, is it more important that it be effective, or that it is natural? Because from what I see, there's no real scientific proof for the efficacy of citric acid or ginger. Maybe a little for chamomile but it was just a survey of Italian women who took herbs during pregnancy and they saw slightly higher miscarriage and early labor in women using licorice and chamomile. And since herbs aren't regulated for efficacy or strength of the active ingredient, who even knows what kind of effectiv dose you are getting in some off the shelf pill? If you want something that actually works, then what you are looking for is mifepristone/RU486, otherwise enjoy parenthood probably.

Secondly, trying to abort without medical assistance is moronic. Major disruption of a major bodily system, hemorrhage, etc. is not something you want to be screwing around with without a doctor's help. These are the kind of things that have and continue to kill women all over the world.
>>
>>17171400
>>17171542
Thanks for your knowledge and advice. It's important that it's natural and effective, I guess. She wants something that won't mess up her system, in her words, so it sounds like any chosen path after conception will mess a woman up one way or the other.

We're engineers, not biologists. I thought that a very early miscarriage might just be like a heavy period.
>>
>>17171636
If there was an easy, natural, reliable way to miscarry, it would be used everywhere, by everyone.

If any of the natural ones out there were really effective, they would've been turned into pills already, like aspirin. Aspirin came from a natural treatment, willowbark. After being proven effective it was turned into OTC treatments. This is true of all medicines. If it works, it's jumped on and monetized.

Tons of people make themselves sick or end up in the hospital trying different methods to induce abortion. They don't take the available, safe medicine because they want something natural or can't/don't want to pay for it. So they try untested, unreliable, and oftentimes unsafe methods that get them hurt.

I understand the desire, but the point is that if you actually want to induce an abortion, you need to do it properly. It's an exceedingly common procedure and is one of the safest medical treatments available. Don't be an idiot, please.
>>
>>17171719
All right. And I'm assuming that the monetization is true for chemicals/things that prevent conception in the first place, then. Do you know of anything that'll prevent conception that's easy and available?

And thank you for all your information.
>>
>>17171735
Absolutely. It's called emergency contraception. There's pills you can take, and you can also insert a copper IUD as conctraception if you're fast enough.

Here's a website with more resources.
http://ec.princeton.edu/info/ecp.html

BEWARE: Plan B loses effectiveness if the person is above 165 lbs, and is ineffective if above 175. It's safe, just ineffective.
>>
>>17171763
Well okay that's emergency contraception, but what about anything that be taken regularly, as a vitamin, that'll prevent conception? I've read that 3g or more of Vitamin C a day will drastically decrease the chance, and when combined with my strong pull out game is even better.
>>
Pulling out? PULLING OUT?! Do you know what people call guys that rely on pulling out for contraception?!

Daddy.
>>
>>17172081
Nope. Again, if it worked, it would be monetized.
Also, please don't use the pull-out method. At the very least, use condoms.

If you want a form of birth control that doesn't use chemicals, use a barrier method or a copper IUD. The copper IUD makes the uterus inhospitable to sperm and eggs to prevent conception and implantation, and it lasts for 10 years, and fertility returns as soon as it is removed. Barrier methods are also highly effective when done right. If you don't like the feel of standard condoms, try using an internal condom.

Pulling out is very risky, even if you're perfect and know what you are doing. If you're not sexually inexperienced, it is not smart to trust yourself to know when you're going to ejaculate. You also need to be aware that sperm can be present in pre-ejaculatory fluid, which renders the entire point moot.

Please, be smart about this. You obviously are trying to plan ahead and prevent unwanted conception but you need to do it properly. Otherwise it's just as bad as not planning ahead.
>>
>>17172081
I assume you want a vitamin (LOL!) because your gf doesn't want to take hormones, which is fine if that's her choice. But again, you either want something that is natural or something that consistently works, if you're actually worried about conception. A copper IUD has a 99% efficacy with no hormones and can last for over a decade. If she isn't up for that either, then your options that actually work are condoms, contraceptive sponges with spermicide (which she will probably be against if she wants all natural stuff), or you getting a vasectomy. 19% of people using the pullout method get pregnant in a years worth of fucking, that is basically one in five. It's your life I guess.
>>
>>17171636
>She wants something that won't mess up her system
Anything that induces miscarriage is going to mess up her system. It has to be something capable of killing a developing human, and by definition that would also need to be something that is capable of killing an adult human in large enough doses.
There isn't a "natural" or "safe" way to fuck up your system chemically.
>>
>engineers
>pulling out
Haven't you looked at the numbers? It's not effective contraception.

There's no 'natural' way to prevent pregnancy, besides lambskin condoms, or not having sex.
>>
>>17172271
>>17172424
Plenty of evidence exists to support the theory that pulling out can be as effective as condoms, when done right. I know for a fact what kind of mouth breathers are """pulling out"""; trust me, I do it right, I'm out a full three seconds before I cum. Of course you guys wouldn't care, but still.

>>17172279
>>17172305
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll talk to her about it, see what she thinks. Seems invasive, but definitely isn't worse than overdosing on Vitamin C.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.