[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pretty much, I feel like a dumbfuck everytime i do something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: durrrrr.jpg (3KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
durrrrr.jpg
3KB, 120x125px
So pretty much, I feel like a dumbfuck everytime i do something practical. I'm a teen and ive recently got a new job at a butchery. I can do 99% of my job but I keep consistently making "common sense" fuck ups that annoy the shit out of my boss, no less myself. this is only an example of of a scenario where i get some responsibility and make seemingly simple, but often crucial messups that make me look like a moron in the truest sense of the word. Am i being too hard on myself? I want to change because eventually i want to be someone people can rely on to get shit done on a larger scale than a shitty butchery
>>
I've always felt very similar, my entire adult life. Fixating on tiny things I do wrong, as opposed to those I do right. I have a feeling everyone feels this way, but it shines out in different places. It's what makes us unique, anon. You'll find you excel at certain things you find easy and routine, that others struggle with, and vice versa. Keep your head up. You're doing fine.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>17169842
have you found satisfying work/lifestyle?
>>
>>17169850
I have. I ended up the last place I thought I might, stay at home dad. I'm critical of everything I do, but psyched to have the learning experience. I tackled a few previous jobs the same way. You get your bearings and learn as you go. The older you get, you'll start to bump into people who make mistakes that YOU think are common sense, but find you don't look down on them for it. That's when you realize that earlier mistakes you may have made, were never a second thought to those who witnessed them, because you're still learning at your own speed, on your own path . Everyone is.
>>
>>17169832
It's part of growing up
>>
>>17169869
Thanks for taking the time to respond man, really appreciate it
>>
>>17169878
Happy to. Your boss is probably hard on you for being young. He's probably seen a dozen dudes fold because he's a little rough on them, and they bail. I've worked for guys like that. Stick to it, and you can't ask for a better boss. They see you can handle it and then treat you like a man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.