[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: descarga (1).jpg (12KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
12KB, 298x169px
Me and this girl are having sex as friends , just to enjoy it, well its been 1 month now and im starting to actually like her, and everytime we have sex i have the feeling that we are kind of in love with eachother.
The first week we did it was just sex we finished and i left her home or she left my home, well this weeks we've been watching movies and playing videogames.
And she gets closer to me and kisses me and i dont know if this means that she wants to do it again or she is actually liking me.

And no, she does not have sex with other guys and i don't do that either.
>>
>>17167780
That's good you don't have sex with other guys.
>>
>>17167780
Well, what's more important to you, convenient free sex or possibly getting her as a girlfriend? Once you've answered that it's obvious what you should do. Anyway, you should know better than us if talking to her about this will make her break off contact.
>>
>>17167780
If it happens again, ask casually if her kiss meant anything. See how it goes from there.

If it stays unclear, communicate, like you should. Here, I'll help you:
>We've been having a good time after sex often, haven't we?
>uh-huh
>Does this mean we're dating?
>>
I think we both know what's going on but we just don't want to say anything.
We started to have sex because we were just talking about our lives and we both agreed that we just didn't want a relationship because we both broke up with our ex's almost at the same time and we talked about it.
And now everytime she opens that door she just smiles a lot and once the door is closed she kisses me and tells me what i want to do, and we either watch a movie, talk or play videogames.
If i say lets watcha movie she gets closer to me and she lays on my chest (english is not my main lenguage im sry if that is incorret :D)
Then she kisses me or i kiss her after 20 minutes and we just do it for a lot of time.
>>
It's gonna wear off OP. Once she gets tired of only having sex you'll be stuck with wanting to have a relationship to have more sex. And once you start having a relationship she'll get bored of that too and leave you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.