[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To miscarriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (34KB, 338x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34KB, 338x240px
Hey /adv/, me and my s/o found out that she is pregnant, we both don't want it and just want to induce a miscarriage. have any of you been through the same? what are some good methods for miscarriage early in the pregnancy?
>>
>>17164403
There's something called an abortion..
>>
>>17164418
well yeah, but we're still really early in and we just want to see if there's any cheap methods besides he abortion clinic, if all else fails then yes to standard abortion but for now we just wanted to see if there are any other methods.
>>
Like i tell everyone else that post stuff like this, its not the childs fault that you two dumb fucks didnt use some kind of protection/caution. I hope you both feel so depressed from now on after this.
>>
>>17164403
This is not something you want to do with a coathanger. Go to a real clinic.
>>
File: bebop.png (105KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
bebop.png
105KB, 339x338px
op here just to clarify, we're not going coathanger or anything and its not exactly an emergency, we just wanted to hear other peoples advice and what not. in all likelihood we're going to get the abortion pill but again if anyone has experienced something similar we'd love to hear what you have to say.
>>
File: asianface.jpg (23KB, 307x485px) Image search: [Google]
asianface.jpg
23KB, 307x485px
>>17164429
it's not even a child you faggot.
>>
>>17164442
You should know that anything you do to induce abortion will carry greater risk for your girlfriend than what an abortion clinic would do. With that said, look up Misoprostol.
>>
>>17164471
will do, and we definitely understand. We're going to the clinic anyways but we'll look that up!
>>
File: 1435044306554.jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1435044306554.jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>>17164429
>child
>pro-life fags still exist

Fuck off retard
>>
canĀ“t you take the day-after pill?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>17164493
>>
Parsely or however its spelled,
Oh and same with Camille Herbs that are good for treating PMS.

My mom told me this and I'm a guy.
>>
>>17164493
only works for the day after, long story short don't do the pull out method it definitely did not work.
>>
>>17164519
thank you!
>>
>>17164493
The morning after pill only prevents a fertilized egg from implanting, it does nothing about eggs that are already implanted.
>>
>>17164447
Depends how many weeks prego she is stupid. If it has a heartbeat, its a fucking child.
>>
How did you two not USE protection? How fucking dumb are you guys? Smh hard
>>
If you get an abortion, they will MAKE her get birth control. That way you dumb fucks wont "accidentally" get pregnant.
>>
>>17164428
get the abort pill.
it's easier and cheaper, if it's early you can get a lighter one.
herbal remedies could fuck you up way worse than the pill.
>>
File: Child_support_Pepe.jpg (20KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
Child_support_Pepe.jpg
20KB, 478x308px
>>17164403
>what are some good methods for miscarriage early in the pregnancy?
This sounds like a spectacularly bad idea to me. If you try to induce a miscarriage and you mess it up or it doesn't work there's a good chance she'll end up giving birth to some deformed mongoloid that will require round-the-clock care for it's whole life. If you want to be a 65 year old man pushing his 45 year old turbospazmosis offspring around in a wheelchair all day then fill your boots, but it doesn't sound like much fun to me.
>>
>>17164570
baka desu senpai
>>
>>17164686
OP?
>>
>>17164403
http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htmhttp://angryforareason.blogspot.com/2006/02/how-to-induce-miscarriage-herbally-and.html?m=1
You'll have to make sure that the vitamin c doesn't have rose hips in it
>>
>>17164563
No, you fucking moron, once it has a certain amount of brain activity then it is a person, and thus a child. Otherwise it's just a collection of tissue and organs.
>>
Vitamin C in high doses can get the job done
>>
>>17164988
No, once it has a heartbeat, then its officially a living being.
>>
File: ngbbs46fd7ce324144.jpg (77KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46fd7ce324144.jpg
77KB, 500x659px
>>17164403
>>
>>17165021
no, the only thing that makes an embryo different to a rock is when it gains sentience. This occurs when the brain develops enough to grasp the concept of the outside world and itself. Until then, it is not 'human', but has the potential to become one.

>muh heartbeat
doesnt count for shit
>>
>>17165021
It might be living, but it's not a person. Would you consider a human, with all of the brain except the brainstem removed, to be a person (assuming all necessary biological processes are handled by the intact brainstem and machines)?

What makes a person a person is the mind, not a heartbeat.
>>
make her drink a cinammon tea
>>
>>17164403
Seconding the parsley. Know from experience, put organic parsley in everything and/or use it as a tampon. No joke, google it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.