[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o7aavhzkAl1svev6no1_1280.jpg (54KB, 1242x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7aavhzkAl1svev6no1_1280.jpg
54KB, 1242x298px
Is this true?
>>
No way. People treat each other how they feel about themselves.
>>
File: 1393413814371s.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1393413814371s.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>17162070
>tumblr
>shitposting this hard
Just go.
>>
how he treats you is how he feels about your period
>>
My bf treats me like garbage yet here I am, still with him.

I don't know why. We argue about the dumbest fucking shit that isn't even worth arguing about. I'll simply express an opinion on something and he immediately shuts me down, he always needs to be right, and all I want is a simple discussion.

>Tfw sjw bf
>>
File: weebey.gif (1MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
weebey.gif
1MB, 288x288px
>>17162075
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>17162070
I hate this "the good quote every girl should be treated like a queen and if your man isn't licking your feet 24/7 then he is not the one" trash that tumblr and Instagram keep spewing.

Maybe the guy is having a bad day that doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
>>
>>17162087
If he's an SJW then why the fuck are you with him?
>>
>>17162087
Now imagine your be doing that to you in front of his family.

That is my gf
>>
>>17162101
Bf*
>>
>>17162094
well, OP's picture is actually relevant to all people, not just guys and how they treat their gfs.

people act exactly how they want to act. no one has ever gone to the store, wanted to buy an apple pie, and walked out with cherry.
>>
>>17162099
Because he's so progressiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! He really cares about the injustices of white cis men.

In my experiences, SJWs are ironically one of the most bigoted people I've ever met. The trick is to disagree with their point of view, and they'll call you a racist misogynist asshole that just doesn't understand what it's like.
>>
>>17162104
Yeah, I went off topic there with describing my own problem with my bf. sorry to derail your thread OP, I wasn't thinking.

All in all I don't think the quote is true. Its not about how he/she feels about YOU, but themself. People have a lot of baggage that gets thrown at who they're close to, and usually that ends up being the intimate partner rather than friends.
>>
>>17162121
I think that's true to a degree, but it's always changing. If someone has a bad day, they may not be the best person to their loved ones. People handle stress differently, so they may not project their negative feelings at all.

But on a base level, your loved one should treat you with love and respect at all times. Bad days are bad days, but it's no excuse to be ugly to someone you claim to love.
>>
>>17162104
>no one has ever gone to the store, wanted to buy an apple pie, and walked out with cherry.
...what? I'm sure many people have done that

You do realise people change their mind right?
>>
>>17162135
>buying apple OR cherry
>not buying banana creme or blackberry

this is why domestic abuse happens
>>
File: BeAMan.jpg (138KB, 540x2016px) Image search: [Google]
BeAMan.jpg
138KB, 540x2016px
>>17162070
Not necessarily. Lack of action does not imply lack of will, it can mean many other things. A quadriplegic can't get up and hug you even though he may deeply want to. Same with guys who have emotional or psychological issues related to intimacy (unfortunately VERY common due to pic related).

However, action generally does imply will. If he punches you, what do you think he's feeling? Anger. Rage. Wrath. Irritation. Hate.
He had the choice to punch you or not, and chose to act on the impulse.
Alcohol/drugs change things somewhat: A man who gets drunk and punches you may not have wanted to do so at all.
But he still didn't care very much about your safety.
He knows how he is when he's drunk. He knows if he gets violent or not.
No excuse for putting loved ones in harm's way like that.

And of course, he might genuinely not be in control of his behavior: that's called mental illness, and it needs to be fixed by professionals.

>>17162121
>Its not about how he/she feels about YOU, but themself
Sounds like a rationalization for BPDs.
People with self-hate issues hate themselves, not other people.
And narcissists love themselves, not other people.
>>
>>17162133
That's the thing though. There's a huge difference between a how one handles a bad day and how one deals with essentially life-long emotional baggage with a loved one.
>>
>>17162154
Absolutely. If someone has intense emotional/psychological damage, they need to get help for that. Help from both the partner and a professional. A partner can't be expected to put up with it or absorb any negativity of it just because they love that person. It takes a lot of work to overcome whatever deep problems a person has, and it's absolutely critical that the person with the troubled past seeks professional help. The partner should be there with them to do what they can to support the healing.
>>
>>17162070
I feel this and the "people treat others how they feel about themselves" anon are both right.
But good rule of thumb is the former case.
>>
>>17162087
I had a boyfriend like this except he was far right and wanted me to agree with him regardless of whether he was right or wrong and never express my own opinion. (Yes, he literally said this to me.)

So basically he wanted a puppy except one that he could fuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.