[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to bend feet while jacking off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. I can't climax without bending my feet. Is this normal? I haven't been able to cum while standing up and I always need to bend my feet while cumming.

Do any of you have this and is it normal? Any ways to fix it if it isn't?
>>
>>17161273

we all have kinks. for awhile i could not cum without testicular stimulation. good stuff.

its probably becuase you are used to jacking off, and bend your feet when doing os. i had a similar issue where i had to be sitting / lying down to cum. could not cum stnading.

keep trying to do it anyways?
>>
Sometimes when I jack it I can't help but grab my pants and pull them up and down. Jacking off is a personalized experience
>>
>>17161273
For years I couldn't bust a nut unless I tensed up the muscles in my legs as tight as I could. Don't think I took any positive action to change that, it just kind of went away as I got older.
>>
>>17161294

i do that, but mostly cuz it stimulates my balls or taint
>>
OP i suppose I do that alot, and when im just jacking off for the sake of it, i probably do that 90% of the time in order to get myself to cum. but if im like very horny, i dont have to.

to be honest, you probably don't need to bend your feet, you've just got yourself psychologically conditioned to do so. and why would you possible want to fix this? when, if ever you start having sex with girls, you'll be a god at control.

but probably not, because i don't believe you can't cum without bending your feet, i just think you jack off too much.

get laid and come back to us
>>
>>17161301
i get cramps-like pain that last for days or weeks because of this, even if i don't intentionally tense my calves muscles.
It's weird man.
>>
I need to tense my whole lower body to be able to cum. It's pretty impractical since it makes it hard to penetrate
>>
>>17161273
Fuckin veggie tales dude KEK
>>
>>17161373
>>17161301

Fuck lads, this used to be me as well. The conditioning made me last for fucking hours before i realized why.

This year i have finally started shaking the habit and it's a god-send to be able to have quickies with my gf.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.