[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loser with Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shia.jpg (38KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
38KB, 618x412px
I hate myself, suicide is always on my mind. Thinking about driving my tin foil car into a big rig on the way to school soon. But I figure before I throw away the trash why not try to salvage a little. Cute girl, can't get her alone, know the gist of asking a girl out, we've made small talk here and there. How do I ask her out and the inevitable no is all I need to leave in peace. Any advice to maybe not going through with this?
>>
>>17159078
How are you a loser if you're at least trying?
>>
hab you toubt about howd much thatll hurt?
>>
The pain is worth it looking like an accident
>>
>>17159078
Don't say anything, write a note confessing your love and then kill yourself for maximum spite keks.

Or just man up, wipe the tears out of your eyes, choose to be a better person by sheer force of will, and then tell the girl you'd like to get to know her better and hang out sometime (suggest something you mutually enjoy, be it food or an activity).
>>
>>17159078
why would you want to involve her in your fucked up life style
better yet why depend on some one else for happiness?
>>
>>17159155
Not OP but this is what I tell myself every single time I even think about dating. Why would I want to burden another human with my bullshit?
>>
>>17159078

here I'll just cut to the chase since you wanna die anyway: you're suicidal because your family is terrible and you should remove them from your life and you'll feel better

you may now deny this and get angry and end up killing yourself anyway
>>
Could always make your mind busy, go do some stupid hobby you never thought you'd like. Repeat until you find something that doesn't bore you or genuinely intrest you. Note is not a bad idea but that's middle school crap. Who cares, ask her in front of her friends. I would go do that new hobby you found or even a brand new one you didn't try yet. By the way don't listen to those assholes, don't do it dude. As long as you can eat and have a place to eat then your better off than a lot of other people. If nothing else look into assisted suicide, don't make everyone feel bad and clean up your mess. You would go see a doctor and be put to sleep pretty much. Suicide is just a waste in my opinion though
>>
Just looking for general tips on how to not leave her with a shit load of stress for deciding how she does and to maybe get her to say yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.