[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get easier to swallow cum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: YuckCat[1].jpg (219KB, 486x640px) Image search: [Google]
YuckCat[1].jpg
219KB, 486x640px
Does it? I've swallowed it 8 or 9 times since I started giving my boyfriend BJs in the last couple months and it doesn't taste so bad but the texture is awful. It's like raw egg and snot and phlegm and everything slimy I can think of, and he always seems to cum a lot. He likes that I swallow it and I try not to let on that it grosses me out but it seems to be getting worse rather than better. Do I just need to keep doing it?
>>
You need to consume 3-5 pints daily for a week and then you'll be good to go.

Order it online from horses

Otherwise it may take months to adjust to the texture
>>
>>17157626

It sounds like you have set boundaries but won't enforce them with him.

You're allowing yourself to be abused and posting threads on Chinese cartoon boards instead.

I'm pretty sure this is just another creative writing b8 thread, but in the event it's not, you should have a guy who treats you like a queen, and this one is treating you like a spitoon.

Think about why you're so desperate to please this person, and then go find someone who is worthy of it.

MAGA
>>
>>17157635
Fuck this bitch
>>
>>17157626
I almost puked reading that.
>>
>>17157635

Maybe I just like making my boyfriend happy by doing things he likes even if it's not something I was going to do anyway.

You sound like an annoying bitch FYI. None of your assumptions about me or my boyfriend are true.
>>
>>17157641
>You sound like an annoying bitch FYI
I could say the same about you desu.
>>
>>17157662
The majority is in favour that you're the annoying bitch 2bh
>>
>>17157662
>>17157665
Samefagging this hard

Clearly you're jealous fucks who want her on your d
>>
>>17157626
I can verify that if you do it enough times you get used to it and it's no big deal. Took me a lot of tries before I could do it without gagging, though. I guess it always helped that my dad gave me ice cream when I managed to keep it down.
>>
>>17157677

Do you read or do you just quote things with your eyes closed and hope for the best?
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 640x1136px
>>17157677
I'm not attracted to women.
>>
>>17157678
I'm glad it's working out for you ; )
>>
>>17157626
good job on trying at least unlike this prude >>17157635

not much you can do, spitting is probably worse you'll notice the texture just as much.
the best thing to do is if you can put it in the back of your mouth, or ideally throat and you won't feel the texture so much (plus that feels awesome)
but be careful cause that might make you gag or have some come out of your nose at first.. my gf has coughed at the last minute and that makes for some funny results
you can get drunk, just so you notice it less, you can numb your throat a bit with ice cube or something strong flavored, hot drink or mint gum.

you can also mix it up instead of always swallowing pull out and jerk over your face, that's hot too.

also it might sound a bit strange bu (At least so I've been told) t there's a mental aspect to it. you'll notice if you're not turned on at all it'll seem to be a lot worse than if you are. If you straight up suck his dick without you getting teased and warmed up first it'll be more like a chore, whereas if you are taken care of yourself and super horny it'll be like a salty vanilla reward
it won't be anywhere near as appealing where if
>>
>>17157698

thank you, I'll especially try getting a little buzzed and getting it closer to the back of my mouth so it just goes right down.

I think once I do it a couple of times without it feeling nasty it'll get easy after that. I'm just psyching myself out.
>>
>>17157698
>spitting is probably worse you'll notice the texture just as much
If it doesn't go in your mouth you won't notice the texture at all.
>>
>>17157698

Sage advice. A lot of it really is mentally telling yourself over and over that ohmygosh it's so delicious I can't wait for it to squirt into my mouth it'll be so sexy...

it's hard at first, no doubt.
>>
>>17157711
I do this. When I feel a guy get ready I go down far as I can and it goes right down my throat. It's when I catch it in my mouth that I almost puke. Oh, it doesn't taste good to me at all
>>
My girlfriend really enjoys swallowing my cum, she does it literally every time we have sex. I personally don't know she can do it, but I shit you not she will suck all the cum out of my dick voluntarily.

She says it tastes a lot better if you eat pineapple, but also other fruits help the flavor too. It gets sweeter, more sugary she says.
>>
>>17157737

Guy here obvio, does it really taste bad or just weird? Like I've gone down on pussy lots of times and only when she's been really funky (like after a long day working and needs a shower) does it actually taste bad.

Is your guy on a coffee/beef/chocolate/asparagus diet?
>>
>>17157753
Ever snowball with her? I bet she'd like kissing it back and forth with you.
>>
Idk my cum tastes pretty good desu
>>
>>17157626

I bet that cat would actually enjoy cum.
>>
>>17157758
to me it taste bad and it doesn't matter what they ate or who the guy is. Now the taste of cum is unrelated to the reek of balls bound up in their pants or general uncleanliness. That's a funk sometimes you just cannot get past
>>
Sometimes in relationships we do things that we don't totally enjoy because our partner likes it and we learn once beyond the immediate discomfort to enjoy the act of pleasing our partner.

Case in point is driving my girlfriend around because she never learnt to drive and she doesn't have the money to learn or run her own car.

Or spending time with some of her fucking idiotic family members.

Or bringing it back to sex. Clamping down on that clit when she is basically pissing all over me (yeah baby, it is totally your 'come') because she is having an intense orgasm and I don't want to ruin it for her.

It get it, my come is kind of foul in texture and unpleasant at least in taste, but please don't act like I just emitted deadly poison at the point I'm having a damn orgasm because I'd hope you like giving my orgasms at least enough to endure a little personal discomfort.

Like holy shit, don't worry, it is nothing, just a hair or something, relax baby (shit did I just get some little bits of toilet paper in my mouth? bitch wtf?)
>>
>>17157853
>(shit did I just get some little bits of toilet paper in my mouth? bitch wtf?)

I appreciate your response, but damn. Damn.
>>
I've only had one sexual partner and I was really excited to swallow the first time I did it. And then I had an hour long stomach ache, had to lie down. The next few times I tried, I gagged in a very not sexy way, same results, ate slices of bread to make me feel better. Also threw up a couple times. And then I stopped trying. Some things aren't for everyone!
>>
Just swallow it quickly.
I have always swallowed and never thought it was so disgusting, just... don't keep it in your mouth for a long time.
>>
>>17158606
Some people are actually allergic to cum. I wonder if you are one.
>>
>>17157626
Ive never found it difficult. Does your bf drink enough water? I guess I dont really pay attention to the texture though. maybe try to be distracted until you get used to it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.