[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf pregnant by her husband.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So i've had a relationship with this women for close to 4 years now, she's married but doesn't like the guy she is married too, and can't leave due to reasons.
so about 2 months ago we had a pretty bad argument and we didn't speak for ~ a month,
Then today i found out she got pregnant with him a week after we stopped talking,

what do?
>>
>>17157400
Do nothing, stop having an affair with someone married. No respect
>>
take this as a sign that the affair is over and move on
>>
>>17157407
We did it after she told me, just unsure if i should break it off or roll with it.
>>
>>17157417
wtf lol, this bitch is cray

up to you my man
>>
>>17157400
When you're cucking and then she cucks you back.

Kek.
>>
>>17157400
You should consider suicide probably. Fuck you and everything you represent.
>>
Op you should literally kill yourself
>>
>>17157400
>Being this much of a beta
>>
Does she have any other kids with him?
>>
>>17157400
You end it? It's bad enough you were carrying on an affair with a married woman, there being a kid in the mix will complicate things further.

>can't leave due to reasons
I'm sure one of those reasons is because she's a whore and like having a dick on the side.
>>
>>17157652
Nope,
>>
>>17157687
She was peer pressured into marrying him and currently working on getting her license so she can work in the states.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.