[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know about the penis challenge? That challenge where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1972235.png (141KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1972235.png
141KB, 2560x1440px
Do you guys know about the penis challenge? That challenge where you cut off your penis on camera and post it, I wanna try that. How can I minimize the pain?
>>
What is it with you self-mutilation types and minimizing the pain? Isn't that like 80% of the fun for you?
>>
>>17156857
Nope, the fun is knowing that you're cutting off your genitals, It's a sick fetish I've had for years and I can't hold it anymore.
>>
>>17156863
What aspect of it is it that you enjoy?
>>
>>17156871
i told you what aspect, its annoying to explain, i just want to minimize the pain when i do it
>>
Take some drugs beforehand that will numb the pain
>>
>>17156851
What if you cut off your penis and it's so much fun you want to do it again?
>>
>>17156936
OP will be forever in torment.
>>
File: do_it.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
do_it.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>17156851
>That challenge where you cut off your penis on camera and post it, I wanna try that.
>>
>>17156851

Haven't you been paying attention to the news lately?
You don't need to cut off your penis in order to use the ladies restroom.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.