[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hook up at uni/college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tequila.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tequila.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
Basically I'm living on campus (first year) but still a virgin. Loads of people seem to hook up casually but I haven't managed to yet. How do most hookups happen? Does it help if you're both tipsy or whatever?
>>
>>17156682
Yes, alcohol helps.

Go to a party. Converse with a person for a while. Perhaps initiate some kind of light physical contact, such as a hand on the shoulder or an arm around them. If s/he doesn't shoot this down, try to kiss them later. And then ask if they'd like to go somewhere more private
>>
bumperooni
>>
literally drinking, is the way weaklings socialize and they can be "themselves" this way.
>>
>>17156744
wat
>>
>>17156772
kek I am really tired maybe I didn't make myself clear.

people at colleges tend to socialize by going to bars/pubs or whatever you call them, so whenever you find out they're going to one you ask them if you can go too, drink some and talk with them, this will get you a ton of friends and it becomes really fucking easy to hit on girls this way.
>>
>>17156744
>weaklings

Okay, whatever you want mister Alpha.
>>
>>17156682
Partys. And don't be one of those "I don't drink spastics". But also don't binge. Have a drink/ beer, play some drinking games but don't get wasted. Drunk dudes are a major turn off.
>>
>>17156682
People, M or F, who get laid a lot do so by having no standards. They set out on a Friday to get laid, and accept whatever comes their way. They're not interested in the person, or in relationships, or in emotions. They just want to get laid, and if that's all you want, there are people of the other gender out there - it's just a matter of the luck of running into them.
>>
>>17156918
Not OP but what are some good drinking games to play? Truth or dare seems pretty good
>>
File: whats-wrong-with-you.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
whats-wrong-with-you.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>17156918
>not drinking is considered spastic.
>>
>>17156682
Literally watch all the good college movies.

Also, 40 year old virgin.
>>
Just act like you would care about their lives and comfort their ego. People live that shit.
>>
>>17156772
>>17157178
Hahaha Nice truth or dare how old are you 14 ? Play Kings Game or beer pong
....truth and dare fuck off
>>
>>17157222
Beer pong doesn't get you anywhere you fucking faggot
>>
>>17157179
hate to break it to you but yes,in most colleges, it is, at least for guys it is.. if you go with the flow while not drinking that's fine too but most people simply are too shy and thus need it, sadly
>>
Have a social circle.
>>
>>17157323
>tfw on good terms with most people on campus
>tfw not actually in any circles

normies pls help
>>
>>17157329
Bumperino I'd actually like help with this as well
>>
>>17157240

Disagree
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.